Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv (964 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Denies U Of Sex On Your Wedding Night / Wat Song Reminds U Of Ur First Moments Of Fallin In Luv? / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by ibrahiem(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2007
pls,i want to know what assures u of ur partner's love cus it differs with individual
which mine is not an exception.
so,what assurance do u get dat makes u continue
Re: What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by opokonwa(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2007
@POSTER

You should have started with giing so that people may give back.

You have not told us what yours is.

As for me, love is trust LOVE IS BLIND.

If you love your partner YOU DON'T NEED ASSURANCE.
Re: What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by opokonwa(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2007
I meant 'giving' up there, not 'giing'.
Re: What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by iice(f): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
I should fret over that coz? undecided
Re: What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by olanajim(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2007
Trust. That is all. But I don't trust blindly. However, it must be mutual trust.
Re: What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by cblow(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2007
what assures me of my partners love is simply her love and dedication. what more should i be looking for?? mind you a lot is embodied in those two words,
Re: What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv by Ralvy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
ibrahiem:

please,i want to know what assures u of your partner's love cus it differs with individual
which mine is not an exception.
so,what assurance do u get that makes u continue

Are u on hyip?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dont Like Honest Guys: Talking To Myself(on Honesty) / Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? / In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.