Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? (965 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by wahala2007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2007
i dont flaunt,i am down to earth but the moment i meet agirl the next thing is that they start asking for money.(i met a girl once ,the next 30 mins ,she asked for cash).wHEn will the love me unconditionally?Pls help.
What diplomatic steps ,so i take because i dnt like turning pple down (both male and female) when they ask 4 money.I believe they are (esp girls) taking advantage of this my cheerful life
pls help
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zignor(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2007
i met a girl once ,the next 30 mins ,she asked for cash)

If it is true, then you must have boasted about your cash undecided

And she want to verify . . . .seeing is believing grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by niceuzor: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
: zignor - that's trash angry let's help the guy out because i'm facing same problem here !
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
zignor:

If it is true, then you must have boasted about your cash undecided

And she want to verify . . . .seeing is believing grin

You wrapped it up. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by sillyboy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ topic

what do u expect girl to fall in love with if not for quids?. . . . . . . d*ck?. . . . . . hell no! Every man has got that, but not all men has got money. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zheroes(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2007
solution: be real, you seem to knowingly or unknowingly give the impression you ve got loads of cash that even when you are dry they still want to suck your ass out.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by wahala2007(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
the bad thing is that after they have had their fill,they just jilt you or they start a quarell.When can i find a true love? cry
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by wahala2007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
contrary to popular opinion I dont give any impressions,i just live my normal life but pple just ask for money (even guys).Maybe I am born to give and not to be loved cry
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zheroes(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
possibly you meet the naughty ones all too often, birds of same feathers flock together.
but you are not naughty
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zheroes(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
hey man you have said it all, you simply need to change your attitude.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zheroes(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
i have met girls that first contact with them all that comes to your mind is have sex and dump them, i guess same goes here in your case, they need ypur wad you know.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zignor(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
@niceuzor . . .you don't mean it grin

@Thoniaslim . . .thanks, dear grin

@zheroes . . .thank you for educating the dude grin

@poster . . .use your tongue to count your tooth

zignor is cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by niceuzor: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
zignor -  . . Did i just said i'm facing same problem . . OMG  shocked  . .Hell NO.  that's Nairaland Error " N/L 404"
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by zignor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2007
maybe, it is a slip of keyboard grin

lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by saucekid(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Date Me For Money? by excanny: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
Sometimes this 'girl and money issue' is a pain in the neck. At times, you dont even flaunt your wealth and you still get asked for money by girls. Due to the bad programming many girls recieve from childhood, for example their fathers giving monies to the mother, its become a natural cycle for some girls when they meet a guy.

Another issue why they are always asking is you. Not that you flaunt as you claim you dont, but i think your problem is showing too much interest at an early stage. So those girls percieve you as desperate and their prices go high. Remember Economics 101, the higher the demand for her attention, the higher the price for her attention. When you meet a girl you like, just chill out.

But no matter how cautious you are, you still come across girls that will always ask even before you finished talking. What i do is this. Over the years i have realized that some times its a woman's way of testing you, while sometimes it's really to 'chop you'. So what i do in order not to offend the right girl is to give them when they ask, but i make sure it's 'peanuts'. A good girl will appreciate the act of giving,not the amount involved. Thats my personal technique. Hope it helps your unfortunate destiny and any other guy's

(1) (Reply)

[b]I Lied To Her And She's Deeply Angry With Me![/b] / Re: Who Will Your Val Be? / Loosing Confidence In Myself In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.