Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It (2876 Views)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 1:15am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: the satan in you is strong. thats why you are rebelling. you are satanic. you and martian.
you know what ea7, we are just not going to see eye to eye on this issue so lets respectfully agree to disagree. Shalom wink it was real
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by TisaBone: 6:00am On Mar 28, 2012
sometimes we hasten our own death

Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?-Ecclesiastes 7:17
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2012
TisaBone: sometimes we hasten our own death

Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?-Ecclesiastes 7:17
a random quote from a random guy.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by TisaBone: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7:

i should have been clearer on what i was responding to, which is the title of this thread
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2012
TisaBone: sometimes we hasten our own death

you Know Tisabone, this your verse ties right in with the topic and the points made. nice verse too
ECCLESIASTES 7:17 Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?

See from being wicked, you have put yourself on the 'hit list' of the lord and its only a matter of time before you get got if you dont change your ways. nice one gurl. preciate the verse wink
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7:
where is the RAID when you need it. let me spray this pugnacious, loquacious and tenacious cockroach angry
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: you know, by me giving you this massage i just committed you and hence your punishment will be severe if you reject it. its your funeral . your blood is off me wink

Don't say I didnt warn you about the holy trinity of leprechauns, the father the son and the holy cow. you'll be gnashing your teeth on judgement day when Jesus comes down from NeverNeverland on the back of Pegasus.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

Don't say I didnt warn you about the holy trinity of leprechauns, the father the son and the holy cow. you'll be gnashing your teeth on judgement day when Jesus comes down from NeverNeverland and on the back of Pegasus.
COCKOROACHA lipsrsealed
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: COCKOROACHA lipsrsealed

Your god is as powerful as one.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by emofine2(f): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee are you a black hebrew israelite? undecided
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
emöfine2: buzugee are you a black hebrew israelite? undecided
ermmm no but we are all hebrew israelites, including yourself. but i am not black. i am brown. like chocolate. grin grin
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: 1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39[b] See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.[/b]

This is a verse that has been picked out of contest . . .
God is a just God, He will not kill and preserve for the fun of it.
read the whole text, then, come back
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy:

This is a verse that has been picked out of contest . . .
God is a just God, He will not kill and preserve for the fun of it.
read the whole text, then, come back
what is out of context is your comprehension of the bible. you think the lord will create a man and then let someone else kill that person ? you think he is that impotent ? everything that happens in this world including all the evil things, he knows about it and lets it happen and directs the evil. he also kills what he makes.

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.

amos 3 vs 6 When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

lamentations 3 vs 38 Doesn't evil and good come out of the mouth of the Most High?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
^^^ You are still taking it all out of context . . . read all the verses together and we will talk afterwards . . . .
read the verses before and after the ones that are of interest to you
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by lepasharon(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2012
There is no black person alive today that was a slave,and no white person alive today that owned a slave!
Pleeeeasee!
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^ You are still taking it all out of context . . . read all the verses together and we will talk afterwards . . . .
read the verses before and after the ones that are of interest to you
You know what your problem is ? you are hell bent on displaying your ignorance to the world. thats what the problem is PROVERBS 17 VS 28[b] Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent[/b]

SEE the bible is like a puzzle book that has to be put together. you dont read the bible like a novel the way you are asking me to and the reason you are telling me to do this is because their is no light in you. you are not speaking according to the word of God ISAIAH 8 VS 20 if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

AND WHAT IS THE WORD YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING ACCORDING TO ? you saying read the bible like a novel. the word is supposed to be read precept upon precept, here a little there a little. ISAIAH 28 VS 10 [b]For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

YOU DONT READ THE BIBLE LIKE A NOVEL.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
lepasharon: There is no black person alive today that was a slave,and no white person alive today that owned a slave!
Pleeeeasee!
Well thankfully the lord is not as flimsy minded as you are ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 God requires that which is past
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by lepasharon(f): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: Well thankfully the lord is not as flimsy minded as you are ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 God requires that which is past

Oh really??...Its been over 400 years now
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
lepasharon:
Oh really??...Its been over 400 years now
1000 years to man is like 1 day to the lord, so 400 years is about 10 hours to the lord 2 PETER 3 VS 8-9 ‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by TisaBone: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2012
buzugee: where is the RAID when you need it. let me spray this pugnacious, loquacious and tenacious cockroach angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2012
buzugee: You know what your problem is ? you are hell bent on displaying your ignorance to the world. thats what the problem is PROVERBS 17 VS 28[b] Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent[/b]

SEE the bible is like a puzzle book that has to be put together. you dont read the bible like a novel the way you are asking me to and the reason you are telling me to do this is because their is no light in you. you are not speaking according to the word of God ISAIAH 8 VS 20 if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

AND WHAT IS THE WORD YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING ACCORDING TO ? you saying read the bible like a novel. the word is supposed to be read precept upon precept, here a little there a little. ISAIAH 28 VS 10 [b]For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

YOU DONT READ THE BIBLE LIKE A NOVEL.
So, the Buy bull is doG's word to man. But s written in code, it seems ur God is as stupid as it's messenger. If you send a message to someone, that person must be able to understand it si¿
Ъъгсгд ахгдд иауфххф ахд аъдх ахдгъ агфоодхню?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
buzugee: You know what your problem is ? you are hell bent on displaying your ignorance to the world. thats what the problem is PROVERBS 17 VS 28[b] Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent[/b]

[b]I thought we were having a conversation, why the judgement?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I thought we were having a conversation, why the judgement?
my bad chief. i must have been having one of those militant moments. accept my apologies grin i prolly thought you were ea7.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
ea7:
So, the Buy bull is doG's word to man. But s written in code, it seems ur God is as stupid as it's messenger. If you send a message to someone, that person must be able to understand it si¿
Ъъгсгд ахгдд иауфххф ахд аъдх ахдгъ агфоодхню?
see i knew you were white. what is a white man doing hanging 24 7 on nigerian websites ?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
buzugee: my bad chief. i must have been having one of those militant moments. accept my apologies grin i prolly thought you were ea7.

Accepted, Sir
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Accepted, Sir
thanks wink
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by LogicMind: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
buzugee: see i knew you were white. what is a white man doing hanging 24 7 on nigerian websites ?

is your god also a racist.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

is your god also a racist.
Yes he is grin but only to godless heathens like ea7. i believe crossman is a Godly man and hence is included in the fold as a spiritual israelite
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
buzugee: see i knew you were white. what is a white man doing hanging 24 7 on nigerian websites ?
buzugee, u need help. Nurse prep the OR for a common sense implant and pass a dose of rational thinking. I am using a nokia a merely changed the language to illustrate my point. Which you clearly missed.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
ea7: buzugee, u need help. Nurse prep the OR for a common sense implant and pass a dose of rational thinking. I am using a nokia a merely changed the language to illustrate my point. Which you clearly missed.
i dont use mobile phones. it gives you brain damage. so i wouldnt know if they had language options tongue . so your mobile has the option to speak russian ? thats cool
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
It's gibberish I'm afraid. And no phones don't give you that, it's been disproved by an experiment. Google it.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
ea7: It's gibberish I'm afraid. And no phones don't give you that, it's been disproved by an experiment. Google it.
looks russian to me. i have seen russian language and it is similar. matter of fact i googled what you posted and a russian website came up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheism And Suicide... And Other Randomness / Benefits Of Commitment / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.