Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It (2877 Views)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:02am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: man shut the fork up and ignore my posts for today

Awwwwww, did I hurt your feelings Nancy?

buzugee: i am not in the mood to converse with uncle toms.

Actually, you're the uncle tom . Uncle Tom was an ignorant slave who believed in the same biblical bullsh!t you believe in. lol

buzugee: keep it moving fool

Yahweh says f#ck you, he wants me to set your ignorant a$$ straight.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2012
i aint even reading your post martian. i am currently not in the mood to chat with uncle toms. maybe i will feel different in a coupla hours. holla back then. right now i am in a militant state of mind. like T I said. keep it moving angry
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: read the story here. just a tip of the iceberg http://espressostalinist./genocide/congo-free-state/

DEATH TOLL 10 MILLION BLACK PEOPLE IN CONGO.

Then after they finished murdering them, they gave the rest the bible and jesus. Praise the lord. lol
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: i aint even reading your post martian. i am currently not in the mood to chat with uncle toms. maybe i will feel different in a coupla hours. holla back then. right now i am in a militant state of mind. like T I said. keep it moving angry

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH, he is in a militant state of mind on the internet. SCARY STUFF!!!!!

If you are feeling so militant, why don't you organize an army and get revenge for all the atrocities you've been listing?

Yah Ha Wa Shi or whatever you call your "israelite" god will lead you with a pillar of fire at night and a pillar of clouds during the day. lmao
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

Then after they finished murdering them, they gave them the bible and jesus. Praise the lord. lol
see you dont understand the spiritual ramification of what happened and why they gave them the bible. its deeper than you think. let me know if you need an explanation. i dont wanna waste my time cuz it may be a lil long. maybe not. maybe i can keep it to 8 lines
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: i aint even reading your post martian. i am currently not in the mood to chat with uncle toms. maybe i will feel different in a coupla hours. holla back then. right now i am in a militant state of mind. like T I said. keep it moving angry
Bg sorry don'2 be angry but
when did the impersonation take place,use a bible book as reference please.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH, he is in a militant state on mind on the internet. SCARY STUFF!!!!!

If you are feeling so militant, why don't you organize an army and get revenge for all the atrocities you've been listing?

Yah Ha Wa Shi or whatever you call your "israelite" god will lead you with a pillar of fire at night and a pillar of clouds during the day. lmao
i am waiting on the messiah.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: see you dont understand the spiritual ramification of what happened and why they gave them the bible

Here comes the hocus pocus. The man calls it "spiritual ramification".

buzugee: its deeper than you think. let me know if you need an explanation. i dont wanna waste my time cuz it may be a lil long. maybe not. maybe i can keep it to 8 lines

They say curiosity killed the cat. Let's see if it kills this one. Shoot.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7:
Bg sorry don'2 be angry but
when did the impersonation take place,use a bible book as reference please.
impersonation ? I Maccabees 3 vs 48
Job 9 vs 24
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: i am waiting on the messiah.

Like every religious minded black person on earth. I wonder why Africa refuses to progress. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7: Or what do you think Martian?

I think the guy is a couple of neurons away from a straitjacket and a padded room.

Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2012
Alright then. Thanks.
By the way you forgot a few massacres,
the people of jericho,ai,hebron,jerusalem,lachish,eglon,jarmuth,libnah,gezer and the amalekites(annhilated completely 3 whole times) amongst others, were massacred by the true jews. Oh mr buzugeedo i say plank in your eye vs sand grain in neighbour's eye.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

Here comes the hocus pocus. The man calls it "spiritual ramification".

They say curiosity killed the cat. Let's see if it kills this one. Shoot.
ok so the israelites (i really should call em shemetic black folk). Gods firstborn children (the first people he created ) well, they turned their face away from him and started worshipping idols. so basically the lord after blessing them abundantly with riches and good things, they turned their back on him. so he removed his protection from them (isaiah 5 vs 5 and 7-psalm 80 vs 12) and when he removed his protection, they got invaded and feasted on ( isaiah 5 vs 17, isaiah 5 vs 29, lamentations 1 vs 5, lamentations 1 vs 10 )and got taken into all kinds of slavery from the egyptian to babylonian to assyrian to american slavery. they also got invaded by the greeks during the maccabean era and eventually got kicked out of israel in 70AD FROM WHICH THEY RAN INTO WEST AFRICA. in west africa, they regrouped and formed new communities and new tribes (igbo morphed from heebo from hebrew) and in west africa they became the lemba, ashanti, yoruba, ibo, ewe, ga, etc etc all over west and south africa. well, they still hadnt learnt their lesson and start worshipping sango and obatala and human sacrifices so the deuteronomy 28 vs 68 curse kicked in and they got enslaved again and shipped to the americas FOR THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVERY from where the promose the lord made in jeremiah 17 vs 4 kicked in and they got discontinued from their heritage as hebrews and started being called negros, black, african american, ni--er. however the lord works in mysterious ways, everytime they got invaded and captured and enslaved, the lord did it so that their captives put the bible in their hands so that his words will not be far from them and they can read it and reallise why they are going through what they are going through (the whole deuteronomy 15 to 68 curses). so they have the chance to self correct and when they self correct from reading the bible and taking heed, he will free them from their captives and defeat their oppressors and make them happy again (isaiah 30 vs 18 and psalm 81 vs 13 ). however they never read the bible, never took heed and hence the oppressor went from enslaving to colonialism to unfair trade to whatever you can think off. the white man was created by the lord to be his weapon against a stubborn israel. that is why they were made. they were made as the negative force on earth to keep israel in check and whoop their butt into shape. i will add a whole lot of scriptures to show why the white man was created and how they are made as the negative force to bring correction to the israelites but i suspect you guys dont go into the verses i quote. but if you want it let me know. i will supply em all
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

Like every religious minded black person on earth. I wonder why Africa refuses to progress. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
not like every black person. those black people dont know the messiah. they are into religion. i am not.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: ok so the israelites (i really should call em shemetic black folk). Gods firstborn children (the first people he created ) well, they turned their face away from him and started worshipping idols. so basically the lord after blessing them abundantly with riches and good things, they turned their back on him. so he removed his protection from them (isaiah 5 vs 5 and 7-psalm 80 vs 12) and when he removed his protection, they got invaded and feasted on ( isaiah 5 vs 17, isaiah 5 vs 29, lamentations 1 vs 5, lamentations 1 vs 10 )and got taken into all kinds of slavery from the egyptian to babylonian to assyrian to american slavery. they also got invaded by the greeks during the maccabean era and eventually got kicked out of israel in 70AD FROM WHICH THEY RAN INTO WEST AFRICA. in west africa, they regrouped and formed new communities and new tribes (igbo morphed from heebo from hebrew) and in west africa they became the lemba, ashanti, yoruba, ibo, ewe, ga, etc etc all over west and south africa. well, they still hadnt learnt their lesson and start worshipping sango and obatala and human sacrifices so the deuteronomy 28 vs 68 curse kicked in and they got enslaved again and shipped to the americas FOR THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVERY from where the promose the lord made in jeremiah 17 vs 4 kicked in and they got discontinued from their heritage as hebrews and started being called negros, black, african american, ni--er. however the lord works in mysterious ways, everytime they got invaded and captured and enslaved, the lord did it so that their captives put the bible in their hands so that his words will not be far from them and they can read it and reallise why they are going through what they are going through (the whole deuteronomy 15 to 68 curses). so they have the chance to self correct and when they self correct from reading the bible and taking heed, he will free them from their captives and defeat their oppressors and make them happy again (isaiah 30 vs 18 and psalm 81 vs 13 ). however they never read the bible, never took heed and hence the oppressor went from enslaving to colonialism to unfair trade to whatever you can think off. the white man was created by the lord to be his weapon against a stubborn israel. that is why they were made. they were made as the negative force on earth to keep israel in check and whoop their butt into shape. i will add a whole lot of scriptures to show why the white man was created and how they are made as the negative force to bring correction to the israelites but i suspect you guys dont go into the verses i quote. but if you want it let me know. i will supply em all

You know dude, this is just YOUR intepretation of the jewish book of bad ideas called the bible. Don't feel bad though, everyone who believes in the crap has his/her own interpretation.

Example. Oyaks says he likes to play with his d_ck and that yahweh likes it. He supported it with the holy book. Everyone who opposed him, used the same book. I can pick up the bible too and say it's a tale about the Chinese people while using some verses. The Japanese did horrible things to the chinese afterall,I will interpret it as Yahweh's revenge, Part VII
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: not like every black person. those black people dont know the messiah

Of course they don't. You are the one with the holy grail of knowledge. YOU KNOW THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!

buzugee: they are into religion. i am not.

Reminds me of christians. "Christianity is not a religion, it's a personal relationship with jesus"
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

You know dude, this is just YOUR intepretation of the jewish book of bad ideas called the bible. Don't feel bad though, everyone who believes in the crap has his/her own interpretation.

Example. Oyaks says he like to play with his d_ck and that yahweh likes it. He supported it with the holy book. Everyone who opposed him, used the same book. I can pick up the bible too and say it's a tale about the Chinese people while using some verses. The Japanese did horrible things to the chinese afterall,I will interpret it as Yahweh's revenge, Part VII
ROMANS 3 VS 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Bruh, trust me, i am not trying to convince you. But when everything starts to jump off, you will remember you had this conversation with me. we are towards the end of the white mans control of the world. 2 esdras 6 vs 9. but the end will come with lots of suffering, hunger, world war 3, 7 year tribulation, famine, thermonuclear warfare, violence and all kinds of crziness. people like you who dont believe ? you will be put right in the middle of it. lets see how your unbelief works then. i know i know i am just a crazy guy spewing crazy stuff.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 12:49am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

Example. Oyaks says he like to play with his d_ck and that yahweh likes it. He supported it with the holy book. Everyone who opposed him, used the same book. I can pick up the bible too and say it's a tale about the Chinese people while using some verses. The Japanese did horrible things to the chinese afterall,I will interpret it as Yahweh's revenge, Part VII
Return of the jedi lol.
Funny that story makes more sense.
Buzugee, you reallt are dumb if you don't realise what you are saying.
Jesus and paul cannot be jews since the real jews were already in africa. So jesus is a liar, ergo not god ergo the nt is worthless.
And a big science fail, people's body adapt to their environment, even if the jews came to west africa, they would have looked arabic and in a few generations have transitioned to black, so either way the original jews can't be black.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: ROMANS 3 VS 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

AUSTIN 3 16 I just whooped your a$$, said the devil.

Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: i know i know i am just a crazy guy spewing crazy stuff.
See martian, he's made the first step towards reality, next he'l start beleiving in gravity and stuff. And get of the LSDs he's been taking.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7: Return of the jedi lol.
Funny that story makes more sense.
Buzugee, you reallt are dumb if you don't realise what you are saying.
Jesus and paul cannot be jews since the real jews were already in africa. So jesus is a liar, ergo not god ergo the nt is worthless.
And a big science fail, people's body adapt to their environment, even if the jews came to west africa, they would have looked arabic and in a few generations have transitioned to black, so either way the original jews can't be black.
the jews only got into africa en masse in 70 AD. Jesus had died then. and they were not arabic. they are black
jeremiah 14 vs 2
lamentations 5 vs 10
lmentations 4 vs 8
job 30 vs 30
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: Bruh, trust me, i am not trying to convince you. But when everything starts to jump off, you will remember you had this conversation with me

No, I'll just have convenient amnesia.

buzugee: we are towards the end of the white mans control of the world. 2 esdras 6 vs 9

You got the book wrong. It's the book of Jedi 6 vs 419

buzugee: but the end will come with lots of suffering, hunger, world war 3, 7 year tribulation, famine, thermonuclear warfare, violence and all kinds of crziness

You forgot Dragons and unicorns.

buzugee: people like you who dont believe ? you will be put right in the middle of it. lets see how your unbelief works then. i know i know i am just a crazy guy spewing crazy stuff.

Don't worry about me. I had a conversation with the Devil last night. My spot is reserved in hell.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2012
Martian:

AUSTIN 3 16 I just whooped your a$$, said the devil.

you know, by me giving you this massage i just committed you and hence your punishment will be severe if you reject it. its your funeral . your blood is off me wink
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: not like every black person. those black people dont know the messiah. they are into religion. i am not.
No,you just beleive in a supreme being , have a sacred book and doctrine and like to make distinctions without differences, yup u sound religious.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7:
See martian, he's made the first step towards reality, next he'l start beleiving in gravity and stuff. And get of the LSDs he's been taking.

LSD doesn't make people this stupid. And it certainly isn't weed. I would know lol. he's just high of biblical bullsh!t.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7: No,you just beleive in a supreme being , have a sacred book and doctrine and like to make distinctions without differences, yup u sound religious.
to you i sound religious. but i aint. i dont go to church. i just use the bible as an instruction manual
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: the jews only got into africa en masse in 70 AD. Jesus had died then. and they were not arabic. they are black
jeremiah 14 vs 2
lamentations 5 vs 10
lmentations 4 vs 8
job 30 vs 30
have you ever been to the place, there are arabs with dark skin you know, because of their 'gasp' hot sun.
And another thing -bull sshhiitt
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7:
have you ever been to the place, there are arabs with dark skin you know, because of their 'gasp' hot sun.
And another thing -bull sshhiitt
jesus had hair like wool
daniel 7 vs 9
revelation 1 vs 14-15

arabs have string hair. black people have wooly hair. SLAM DUNK.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: to you i sound religious. but i aint. i dont go to church. i just use the bible as an instruction manual
*facepalms over and over*
@martian lsd +weed gives this guy his illusions, also failing english comprehension, history and science AND repeating creche takes it's toll on a person.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 1:02am On Mar 28, 2012
ea7:
*facepalms over and over*
@martian lsd +weed gives this guy his illusions, also failing english comprehension, history and science AND repeating creche takes it's toll on a person.
the satan in you is strong. thats why you are rebelling. you are satanic. you and martian.
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 1:13am On Mar 28, 2012
buzugee: the force in you is strong. thats why you are rebelling. you are jedi. you and martian.
fixed.
Oh and are there multiple satans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World / Its the first sunday of the year – kick off with these inspirational prayer poin / They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.