Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It (2873 Views)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
buzugee: looks russian to me. i have seen russian language and it is similar. matter of fact i googled what you posted and a russian website came up
eh no it comes up when I set writing language to Български. I have no idea what that is. Which is the point of my earlier post. We write to communicate not confuse and certainly not for puzzle solving purposes. 'Nurse where's that common sense.' 'Sorry sir, He seems to be reacting. I think it's some kind of allergy'
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by buzugee(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
ea7: eh no it comes up when I set writing language to Български. I have no idea what that is. Which is the point of my earlier post. We write to communicate not confuse and certainly not for puzzle solving purposes. 'Nurse where's that common sense.' 'Sorry sir, He seems to be reacting. I think it's some kind of allergy'
GOTCHA. SO ARE U IN NAIJA ENGLAND OR USA
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2012
buzugee: GOTCHA. SO ARE U IN NAIJA ENGLAND OR USA
"Nuuurse!!!""I'm sorry, ithink we are losing him, his brain is screaming for help."
How Lagos, Nigeria?
Re: If Anyone Dies ? The Lord Did It by ea7(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2012
buzugee: GOTCHA. SO ARE U IN NAIJA ENGLAND OR USA
"Nuuurse!!!""I'm sorry, ithink we are losing him, his brain is screaming for help."
How about Lagos, Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can God Create A Rock That He Can Not Move? Debunking Omnipotence / Muskeeto Must Repent! / Mudammad: Prophet Or Sex Manic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.