Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! (1978 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2012
My boyfriend was in relationship with a girl for the past 7 years, after they broke up the girl actually went out with 1/2 guys. But my boyfriend remained single for the past 2 years until he got to know me. The time he newly know me, I broke up with my ex because he dumped me after being in relation for 2 years.

My current boyfriend he actually falls for me & told me to take time as long I want. We were dating for 5 months until we make things official between us. Those days he used to call me 24/7 and messages me. But nowadays very seldom. 1/2 calls a day and talk less than 2mins. He is doing shift work...2 months morning and another 2 months evening. Since last december until today he is hooked with his evening shift which is from 5.30pm-2.30am but he finishes his work late.

Since the calls became lesser we tend to have arguments on and off. He tend to answer me saying that he is confuse he don't know what is going on and he needs time. But this problem is going on for the past 3 months. We make things official between us also just 3 months. After we get together things changed.

When I spoke to his close friend, he said that my boyfriend not over his ex girlfriend yet and thats what he thinks. But when I ask my boyfriend he laughed and said that I am telling you since beginning its nothing to do with her neither his past! His mother pressuring himself, she doesnt like us together because of the age gap. He is turning 28 and myself 22. Out of sudden he is telling now he wants to focus on himself and his career as if am interfering him. We don't even meet often. 99.9% he is at work all the time. Those convincing answers that he gave me earlier like he knows what is doing and family will agree for the relation and he knows how to convince the mum even if she don't. But now he is telling me that he can't go against the mother. And most of the time he is feeling like being alone at the same time he said he do miss me when I ignore him without talking properly for 2 days.

The friend telling me if he is over the ex girlfriend why would he want to ask him that did the ex girlfriend called him or spoke with him or not? I don't know what to do....I really love him a lot. I don't wanna lose him.
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2012
Gal de relationship is heading no where de mother is against it and u are nt helping matter by insisting on 24/7 calls, he is working class guy and he need time 2 concertrate at his work and u are nt helping his case by complaining of him nt calling as he use 2 b4, give him space and u will find out dat he is also missing u, at de issue of his ex galfriend its nt easy 2 4get a partner he have luv 4 seven years especially if u are nt up 2 his ex standard u only need 2 understand him and show him dat u are beta dan his ex galfriend and I tink u guys need a heart 2 heart talk

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2012
well i m not complaing about his calls or what. I understands that he is hooked up with his work so i wont disturb usually during the weekdays. I don't mind even if we don't meet up or talk often but during weekend also he dun have time for me even 1hr. I tried to explain him how i feel and advice him lot on whatever is going on and also when he has problem. I used to tell i am here whenevwr he needs a shoulder to lean on but he dun share tings to me like b4 he actually stop viewing mr as his friend!!!
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Dyt(f): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2012
he s simply fed up
cant u read btwn d lines? must a man tell u he s done b4 u know?
damn
sm of we babes r stewpid
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Hardunnii(f): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2012
Dyt: he s simply fed up
cant u read btwn d lines? must a man tell u he s done b4 u know?
damn
sm of we babes r stewpid
Thats harsh
@op simply put, he doesnt want you anymore, stop fighting it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2012
My dear... u need to go back to school and focus on ur own career. give the guy space to focus on his work and career to. when u get useful, he will come for you!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2012
Hardunnii:
Thats harsh
@op simply put, he doesnt want you anymore, stop fighting it

truth comes d hard way my dear
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2012
We decided to meet up on 31st to talk about things. Few days back out of emotion i told him i wanna break but thn he refused and said lets supress the issue 1st. But than he said he dono if he still wants this relation or nt bt thn its important for him to see me!
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Dyt(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2012
dumb
dumb
dumb
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2012
Thanks for giving support. Really appreciates it. I just find it hard to accept it because it happening one after another break up. I will b leaving to UK in 1 1/2 month time for 3months degree program hopefully i can settle off everyting b4 i leave or else i gonna hv hard time there....without having no one by my side!!!
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by neyostica: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2012
@jeysue forget about him, i will show you real love
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Dyt(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2012
jeysue: Thanks for giving support. Really appreciates it. I just find it hard to accept it because it happening one after another break up. I will b leaving to UK in 1 1/2 month time for 3months degree program hopefully i can settle off everyting b4 i leave or else i gonna hv hard time there....without having no one by my side!!!

well
d earlier d beta
btw, v u gotten ur ticket?
i can get u a reasonable cheap one
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2012
Yes, my ticket is booked & paid for it ready. Tomorrow i having a resit paper if i manage to go tru it will b flying UK on 24th may! Bte thx...
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Killz3(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2012
Uh oh. . . You were used as a rebound. . . Sucks when you are caught up with a guy who is rebounding from a relationship that long.
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2012
Its very painful and isn't easy to face this kind of issues. He knows well from what kind of situation I am from when he newly knew me!!! I even asked him like million of times b4....things happening so fast and don't you think its a rebound for u? He said no!!! I even told him b4 why dun you trying talking to ex and try to settle of tings btw u guys! He refused and was very surr about his feelings towards me and also convinced me that...he dun hv feelings for her anymore since tings over 2yrs bck!!!

Now I end up being a JOKER!
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by mykejones(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
I was wonderin if Mr.Perfect would see dis thread. Of cors he saw it..and he commented wfout his usual beefin.
@op..d guy stl has some little bit of feelin for his ex. Understandable cus of d years dey spent together.
Giv him time2recover..am nt sayin u should hang around him while he does. Jus give him d space. If he's serious..he'l definately b back.
Killz..i was referin2u!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by jeysue(f): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2012
Really appreciates ur comment its really helpful. I can only cm up to a conclusion after meeting him up and talk about things and decide how to sort off things only if he speaks the truth!!
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2012
I support Dyt fully, its not harsh its the truth, the newsflash most girls don't take themselves in high esteem they put someone else above them, even the so called "b*t*ch* if its one thing I admire them its their self confidence, first he doesn't wanna offend his mom, he's 28 so his mom dictates who he should date, am not saying he shud rebel but doesn't that tell you that even when you marry his mom is gonna dictate his life, am 26 and my mom doesn't interfere with my relationship cuz I state it so, besides at 22 you still have a lot in life to live for career, self fulfillment this kinda complication is too early for u experience kiddo. cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Goldieluks: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
Like someone rightly said,focus on your education and stop worrying about some guy who does not know your worth.
it is obvious the guy is not over his ex, or whatever happened between them. He might even have some trust issues who knows?
or maybe he is just confused. The age thing is a childsih excuse, he wants to see you because he simply wants to have se.x with you.
He doesn't miss you and does not love you either dear. Get over him if you can.
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by Coefficient(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2012
Goldieluks: Like someone rightly said,focus on your education and stop worrying about some guy who does not know your worth.
it is obvious the guy is not over his ex, or whatever happened between them. He might even have some trust issues who knows?
or maybe he is just confused. The age thing is a childsih excuse, he wants to see you because he simply wants to have se.x with you.
He doesn't miss you and does not love you either dear. Get over him if you can.

So on point! He's aware of your upcoming trip and wants to have a go at you for the last time (in a long time)
Re: I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! by LSkooker: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2012
Like someone rightly said,focus on your education and stop worrying about some guy who does not know your worth.
Go ahead keeping behind the bad memories. smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need My Heart Broken / Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. / 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.