Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. (1978 Views)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
I'd rather say this things... I'd rather tell you what you mean to me. Each time I hope this burden would just fly away cos I sleep with it & I wake with them like an energy. U'r the first thing in my head at dawn & u'r also the last thought in my head at night. Im so enveloped with ur presence & the thoughts of u on my bed each night gives me an aura of ur presence that I can feel. Id rather express myself cos I think thats the essence of having these feelings.

My love for u has held me captive with ur thoughts and ur presence. My love for for u has exceeded emotions and feelings. My love for u is a ''presence'' that lives with me... Eat with me, smile with me, read with me, write with me, works with me & sleep with me. Most times its burdensome bt id rather carry the yoke of ur love than discard an experience so unique, even my organs, senses and wholeness share of the orgasmic destination.

What I feel for u is beyond comprehension as well as inexplicable. I cannot understand myself but all i know is that u are all I care about. U are all I think of & u are all I ever wanted. In this life and another I would fall in love with u over & over again.

The excitement & satisfaction you bring into my being and which I go around with is more than your physical attributes... It extends beyond physicality, its at the highest level of my consciousness.

I love you with everything Iv got. With everything I am & with everything I ever will be. In truth, in love, in honesty & in all loyalty, I will always be there for u.

Take my hands now & always & I will never fail you. I will never treat u less nor make u regret. Have faith in me just as I have faith in u. You are my pearl and you ever will be.

For:
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
Short version please
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by handmaid: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
exactly.
Pls post the shorter version
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd & Handmaid. I tot dis was short... Why do u wnt d short version?.
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
richarts: Mynd & Handmaid. I tot dis was short... Why do u wnt d short version?.
This ain't short, it is a long thing
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by cindyrella(f): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
Summary pls!
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by slimyem: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Nice!
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by tellwisdom: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
The strenght wey i wan use read this note, i go use am read 5 threads instead. #so i wil pass undecided undecided
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
Op, your write-up describes a love struck secondary school boy/girl.
Grown men/women have more important things on their mind.
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by cindyrella(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2012
val_dee: Op, your write-up describes a love struck secondary school boy/girl.
*faints*
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by spikesC(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2012
cindyrella:
*faints*

well, you've never felt loved. sorry dear embarassed
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by cindyrella(f): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2012
spikes C:

well, you've never felt loved. sorry dear embarassed
Good to know you understand English now Shift!! angry
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2012
cindyrella:
*faints*
*Pours cold water on her*
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by spikesC(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2012
cindyrella:
Good to know you understand English now Shift!! angry

so, how have you been managing your doll(mynd) grin
Climaxed yet?
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Slim thanks... All of u that read it, thanks. But I believe its a cool write-up... The man dat said its a sec school tin... Lol!.

Cheers.
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Csami(m): 1:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Bros that thing too long abeg...
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by handmaid: 1:53am On Jul 24, 2012
like seriously you thought that was short? Wonder what u regard as long then. Just saying.
Don't take it p, u can choose to go wt slim on ds.
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Mynd44: 4:31am On Jul 24, 2012
val_dee: Op, your write-up describes a love struck secondary school boy/girl.
Nice
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by tobechi74: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2012
Nice writeup..,but love letter dont work for gals again...it is ancient, old or archaic
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Mynd45: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2012
tobechi74: Nice writeup..,but love letter dont work for gals again...it is ancient, old or archaic
They still do. It only depends on the contents of such letter
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by cindyrella(f): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2012
val_dee:
*Pours cold water on her*
Awwwww Wicked! angry
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by 190theclown: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Had sumtin real for someone recently and all she cud
Do wuz push me away - it happens
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2012
She is a woman, must be wooed ; she is a woman, must be won . Just tell the girl how you feel, by how you treat her; love is giving sacrificially. Stop all the long things, or she ll perceive you as either a nerd or a weakling. Love is two pple looking at the same direction, invole in her wlefare n progress (vision), and she ll create quality time for you. Stop wasting your time in NL, get busy cos u hv so much to learn about women EXPERIENCIALLY .
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by spikesC(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
Had sumtin real for someone recently and all she cud
Do wuz push me away - it happens

Just wondering what the bolded actually is grin grin grin
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Day169: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
I Doff my hat! If u decide to venture into music wit dis kinda lines, even R Kelly will step!!!
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sholly popz... Tanx. Do u lyk it?. @ odas, wel ur nt rite nor wrong, dose r jst ur perspectivs. No hard feelins @all.

It simply seem 2 me dt u av jst 1 way of thinkin. Dt I wrote such a tin is jst 1 aspect of me. U dnt knw me naaw haba, so why all d parlances limitd by hw u feel @ d moment u'r readin ds write-up.

WISDOM: All ur comments is nothin @all cos a write-up is a write-up. It spiks 2 som & it doesnt 2 odas. A literary work may jst av meanin 2 1 person out of a thousand "mugus". Mugus because it makes no sense to them.

If a venture has impactd jst 1 lyf, weda motivationaly, in sermons even in Heaven, den it has achievd its purpose.

Bt tanx.
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by ronkebp(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Wow!! lovely...this is nice..imagine reading that as your 'vow" on your wedding day to that "special someone"...
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by malaria(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Op abeg show working no be 2 talk. talk is cheap
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
malaria: Op abeg show working no be 2 talk. talk is cheap

Malaria-Malaria... Lol!... Anger?.
Re: Ever Felt This Way About A Lady?... Its For You. by 190theclown: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
spikes C:

Just wondering what the bolded actually is grin grin grin

shes reading this rite now

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women / Easy Girls Vs Hard To Get Girls: Which One Do Guys Value Mostly? / Choose One (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.