Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl (1589 Views)

See How 9ja Lady Was Shame 4 Saying She Cant Date Man who Cant Giv Her 50k 2wkly / I Cant Date A White Guy! 2 Touching, 2 Touching! / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by cr8tv: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2012
i've been to places, seen faces, heard enough stories. These girls who claim to be highly civilised truly have nothing good to write home about. They lack skills and competencies, have no zeal to make things works out well for themselves but rather place all their hopes and frustrations on a gentle guy who comes along their way. I rather will go for a young and charming chic with good moral background with enough proper training to make her marriage work. What is ur view?
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
angry
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by kemmeye: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
sauer: angry

hahahahahahahahaha

@poster spill the truth is it because you don't have money.
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Killz3(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
cr8tv: i've been to places, seen faces, heard enough stories. These girls who claim to be highly civilised truly have nothing good to write home about. They lack skills and competencies, have no zeal to make things works out well for themselves but rather place all their hopes and frustrations on a gentle guy who comes along their way. I rather will go for a young and charming chic with good moral background with enough proper training to make her marriage work. What is ur view?
You can't date a high class society Girl. . . And a high class society girl cannot date you! It's 1:1. What are you yapping about?
Goodluck with your young and charming chic who will become a high class society chic tomorrow. . . LMAO @ thinking Good girls don't go bad. grin grin grin How old are you?
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Bisjosh(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
Yada yada yada RUBBISH!!!undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
lol. My earnest view is that everything you've said is utter BALDERDASH. You are very silly, and even painfully -or would you prefer cr8tvly- so!
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by cr8tv: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
Lets call a spade a spade. Ladies of this days have lost touch with decency and morality. @ naijasegxy...i cant condescend to your level...my younger brother will help out in yabbing your fish brain.
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 28, 2012
^^ lol @ YABBING my fish brain. I do not exchange words on Nairaland either so save your younger bro the stress but hey, even if he feels the need to wag his tongue, it still doesn't change the fact that this thread is a truck load of tosh.
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Bontee: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
What is high class?
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Sijo01(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
Bontee: What is high class?

A class room dat is high!
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 06, 2012
kemmeye:

hahahahahahahahaha

@poster spill the truth is it because you don't have money.

grin
Re: I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl by Bontee: 5:27am On Jun 06, 2012
Sijo01:

A class room dat is high!

You no serious at all grin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date An Albino Guy/lady / What Is The Woman In The Photo Saying? 95% Of You Will Fail This. / Am I To Be Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.