Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10891 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2006
Grizzly- he's a very funny gu-y, always using angry angry he really makes me laugh my head off cheesy cheesy kiss kiss Maxflame- he's cool and funny as well cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Dojo-- also a funny gu-y cheesy cheesy kiss kiss Gridlock- he's a nice and funny gu-y

i also like sexybaby's vim, the girl has got vim cheesy cheesy cheesy she relly doesnt give a fxxk about what anyone says about her, i dont know what to call it but i really do like her, should i say i dont gice a fxxk about what anyone thinks about meshe doesnt talk back to people when they say bad stuffs about her as in that any sexy girl here she doesnt insult you back or anything, she just carries on doing her own thing wink go girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rolly: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2006
OCHO- because she is friendly, loving and very funny! she cracks me up!!

SEUN- just want to thank him for creating this site and allowing me to meet new and wonderful people

OUTKAST-she is a good friend, shes funny and witty

2CAN and RHODY-i like them because they are friends and they show their love for each other (at least from what i can read) and i think that really nice

NICETOHAVE-he is the bestest biggest brother eva!!!! i like him because he is very friendly and respectful of people

thats all for now, i'll look for more wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ramono(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2006
@SEUN, I must commend Seun for creating and effectively managing the Nairaland Forum.

@PAPERMOON, She always posts very frank contributions to the house
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by GREED(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
I think nubian, is a cool person he's real and talk's about what he feel's.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2006
GREED:

I think nubian, is a cool person he's real and talk's about what he feel's.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Fareedah: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2006

i've only been here for a short while but i think i like Rhodalyn cuz she's nice and cuul, and 2c too
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2006
Fareedah:

i've only been here for a short while but i think i like Rhodalyn because she's nice and cuul, and 2c too

awwwww I like you too Fareedah cheesy
you're right about Rhodalyn, that's my baby girl wink cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Fareedah: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2006
awwwwwwww y' all sooooooooo nice kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by GREED(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2006
Welcome,Fareedah. Where are you from?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Fareedah: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2006
nigeria
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Fareedah: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2006
thanx Greed kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2006
i like 2C cos she's affectionate (duh!) and she's hot! tongue (sometimes i wish that .,.,.,.,)
Rhody cos she's allways forum hopping and her generous use of one particular emoticon (ISMAILA) cheesy cheesy cheesy
nice2have cos it's fun hearing his comments cheesy
maxflame cos he's frank cheesy
queenzy cos she's just like me (wheeeeee!) cool cool
snazzy cos she's lovely-to-behold shocked
Hotangel cos she's so down-to-earth and wow to l shocked k at (thank's to charlisco's photoshop tutorials) shocked shocked shocked
Ynot cos he's straight and helpful smiley
sbucareer cos he never witholds information from anybody grin
niggy is being a true Linux evangelist grin
jogego, he's low down and bares his mind wink
seun (admin) has a short temper and doesnt take time to give the benefit of doubt. but he's a good buy at heart. u need a girl, mate! angry
mamaput is always to be found in family oriented threads! she gives sound advice, tho. tongue
ocho, bebe, mochafella - lovely people, real world. they kind leave you lost as per what they are talking about, tho. sad
calabarman always has crack-you-up comments grin
akara, idiot, stupid, - the usernames make me laugh everyday, and they reflect the character of their persons angry

i could go on forever,
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i like you tooooo Gridlock kiss kiss kiss what emotion?this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Seun(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2006
I have a long temper. What I don't have is time. I just don't have the time to spend 2 hours negotiating with each offender before I delete or modify your posts after you have obviously disregarded the rules set up for this forum.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2006
I 4got Outkast: she so gangsta.

and nubian(m) & bluenubian(f) too (you guys ought to be a couple!) they can be r.a.w in their description of Bleep matters!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nike4luv(f): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
mhm, let see

i dont know anyone embarassed
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
After making more posts than even Seun? I'm incredulous. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nike4luv(f): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2006
ha, am just messing wif ya!, cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by rosydabomb(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2006
I love all Nairalanders
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2006
we love you toooooooooo kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2006
Gridlock because he's a delicious mixture of naughtyness and sweetness wink
dm is an affectionate sweetheart, just love his personality
Rolly is so sweet
nicetohave and Grizzly Bear intrigue me
maxflame and skidoc are just so funny
Seun is like no other, there is so much more to him than meets the eye. I have a lot of respect for this man, he is a deep thinker, very mature, and yet there is an unmistakable sweetness to him.
Txlonghorn is delicious on many levels.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2006
I hate and I like Seun at the same time.He is a darling though he knows how to get under my skin
I like goodguy cos well,I like him

I love advinchi cos he is my brother,jayvinnie too,and elvin

I like hotangel cos she is soooo mature and a sweet personality

I like ocho cos I dont have a choice---we have so much in common

I like Rhodalyn cos she seems to radiate sunshine everywhere

I like 2cantango cos she is sooo cool.(She is a white Nigerian)

I like gridlock cos his posts are interesting

I like Queenzy cos she is adorable

I like nike cos she is cool

I like scorpio cos she has pizzazz

I like icingbaby cos she is so cool as ice

I love all Nairalanders!!!YOU ALL ROCK!!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2006
and oh, I love myself too

COS I AM MEEEEE!!!!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2006
and oh b-e-b-e cos I love her posts

chillin----a lott!!!

I will remember more as we progress
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2006
I love your tripple posts! grin reminds me of ways of boosting post counts. New users pay attention wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2006
wink wink wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Outkast(f): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2006
Like Gridlock-he's a darling
Grizzly-he's funny
Ocho, Rolly, b_e_b_e, mocha- my tag partners. They've made nairaland more ccomforting and interesting. Love them all
Nicetohave-my online older brother
Icing
Scorpio, my lost sisters, I miss them dearly
I like the vibes that Rho and 2can give(I think I envy you guys just a little, in a positive way of course and the bond that you guys share)

well that's all I can think of now
How could I forget Free
Hotstepper
Disney-adopted online sister
Eastcoast
Nferyn-Hight intelligent bloke, blows me away with his posts
Papermooon-I've learnt a lot from her
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2006
i like Rhodalyn because she seems to radiate sunshine everywhere
cheesy cheesy :Daw how sweet, im flattered cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss. thats Rhodalyn 4 U wink wink
i like U too cuz U're U kiss kiss kiss n also cuz U're LOVELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY wink cheesy kiss kiss

I like 2cantango because she is sooo cool.(She is a white Nigerian)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my baby girl is kiss kiss kiss kiss white nigerian angry make it white nigerian ghanaian cheesy cheesy cheesy we all want her U knw cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2006
i like the vibes that Rho and 2can give(I think I envy you guys just a little, in a positive way of course and the bond that you guys share)
cheesy cheesy cheesy aw how sweet, cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy thats 2c and Rhodalyn 4 U wink kiss kiss
i like U too cuz U're caring and sweet as well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2006
i like U too Rolly kiss kiss kiss kiss kissi donno but i have dis liking 4 these girls, outkast, rolly, ocho,cheekee, b_e_b_e, it's just a natural liking wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2006
not forgetting ma favourite smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i like U cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2006
I like. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The 4 Letter Words Game / What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.