Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (4174 Views)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Eduvine(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2012
I would luv 2 toast one of my chorister but i want to ensure dat i am not just lusting after her. because i dont want to incure Gods wrath.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
Interesting.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by sluvy4tune(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
hahahahah its funny seeing this topic - my present girlfrnd now thou just 2years old had almost same storyline we were in church that someday morning wen the pastor ask us to hold hands with the next person beside us for prayer of agreement- all i could remember is dat i watched her prayed and that was how it all started.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
for my church if u dare toast a babe our pastor go vex oooo cheesy.me wen i dey church and i see fine babe i go jus maintain small dey listen to wetin pastor dey preach and dey use my other eye dey check out the babe wink
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 01, 2012
lefulefu: for my church if u dare toast a babe our pastor go vex oooo cheesy.me wen i dey church and i see fine babe i go jus maintain small dey listen to wetin pastor dey preach and dey use my other eye dey check out the babe wink
kai.. So no show for a whole lefulefu. Una pastor dey chance una be dat o! Which day guys we dey ur church go protest?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2012
sluvy4tune: hahahahah its funny seeing this topic - my present girlfrnd now thou just 2years old had almost same storyline we were in church that someday morning wen the pastor ask us to hold hands with the next person beside us for prayer of agreement- all i could remember is dat i watched her prayed and that was how it all started.
smiley

lefulefu: for my church if u dare toast a babe our pastor go vex oooo cheesy.me wen i dey church and i see fine babe i go jus maintain small dey listen to wetin pastor dey preach and dey use my other eye dey check out the babe wink
cheesy
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 01, 2012
sluvy4tune: hahahahah its funny seeing this topic - my present girlfrnd now thou just 2years old had almost same storyline we were in church that someday morning wen the pastor ask us to hold hands with the next person beside us for prayer of agreement- all i could remember is dat i watched her prayed and that was how it all started.
Lol, badt guy.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2012
bennyraz: kai.. So no show for a whole lefulefu. Una pastor dey chance una be dat o! Which day guys we dey ur church go protest?
omo our pastor look like reverend king so me no bold make am vex ooo because the pastor fit baff me with spiritual fire.ehen wen i wan racket babe i go racket the babe but no be for church oooo grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by RogerOliver: 8:39am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by cindyrella(f): 9:00am On May 11, 2012
If a guy try toasting me in church i will look at him and say, brother repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.. grin grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2012
cindyrella: If a guy try toasting me in church i will look at him and say, brother repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.. grin grin
ok.. When d brother now replies u like this. ''sister cindyrella'' i saw u in a vision last night. I saw u and i holding hands, it was asceive we were a family, what will u say?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by cindyrella(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
bennyraz: ok.. When d brother now replies u like this. ''sister cindyrella'' i saw u in a vision last night. I saw u and i holding hands, it was asceive we were a family, what will u say?

I will say dude wake up.. the devil is a lair
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
cindyrella:

I will say dude wake up.. the devil is a lair

when u are between 18-27yrs old, you can say that. When you are above, 27yrs old, you will think twice before saying that wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Girlfriend Should Be Enough For You / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date / My Female Coursemate Vs My Girlfriend (confused)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.