Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / pls (1331 Views)

My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? / My Best Friend's Mum Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pls by daroz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
I have been dating my fiancee for over a year now. I recently proposed to her and she agreed to my proposal. Her mum agrees too but insist I must put her daughter in the family way before I can proceed with the marriage plans. We are closely intimate and the ideal wont ordinarily would been too bad, but my church is strongly against such act, and they wont even dare wed us if they finds out she is pregnant. Though well educated and civilized(lawyer) and also presently a (unserious) member of my church, she seems to be very comfortable with her mum decision. She even suggest if I really need to marry her, I should change church or all the same blank the church wedding and head straight for traditional and court only, or otherwise follow the church rules and forget marrying her. I have been a member of the church from my childhood, under the close tutorship of my pastor. I am confused right now. Should I skip church and marry my girl without my pastors blessing or stick to my faith and church practice and lose her. I need reasonable and responsible advice pls, this is a serious matter.
Re: pls by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hell no
R u stewpid? Y ll u give up ur church 4 d sake of a gal dat won't accept u 4 whom u r
Hey don't get me wrong, noTtin wrong in belle b4 marriage
Talk 2 ur pastor, he shld b wiser
Re: pls by neyostica: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
You are a disgrace to your pastor, church and kingdom of God!
Re: pls by daroz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dyt: Hell no
R u stewpid? Y ll u give up ur church 4 d sake of a gal dat won't accept u 4 whom u r

If i choose to marry outside church, it doesnt mean I am really giving up church, its just I am marrying without a pastoral blessing, which I think is very important
Re: pls by Dyt(f): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
U given up already?
Dat man of God u said nurtured u
R u so blind?
Well, u made ur choice already u didn't nid cm up ere lookin 4 ways 2 justify ur stupidity
Gd luck in ur marriage
Re: pls by daroz(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
I havent made up my mind yet, I need advice so as to know what to do, that is why I am here. And pls I will appreciate if the contributions are done without much insults. Thanks.
Re: pls by Dyt(f): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
Expect more insults
all u nid do weigh d gd,bad n insults den choose which ll mk u happy

Bt in my own opinion, I wldnt advice u don't involve ur pastor
Re: pls by PurerareGold: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
What you compromise †☺ gain, you'll lose.
Re: pls by kemmeye: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2012
ure f0cked bro.
i don't even know what to say i mean just follow your heart or something just remember that the baby is innocent in all this
Re: pls by PurerareGold: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
What you compromise to gain,you'll lose.
Re: pls by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
All i have to say is that All i have to say is that All i have to say is that your fiancee and her mother are wicked.

If you marry her, just know that her mother will be the head of the family
Re: pls by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dyt: Hell no
Bless u!

Hin own love blind tru tru.
Re: pls by claremont(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
Religion and romance are radically incompatible, no one needs to be a rocket scientist to understand this basic fact!
Re: pls by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ OP, clearly you and your fiancee have very divergent views on matters of faith; could be a big problem in the marriage. It's important that strong beliefs are similar or same in a marriage
Re: pls by DonXavi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
If really you've been in church from childhood and uptill now you don't know what the word of God says about what a mere woman is asking you to do, that means you've just been a simple church goer all these years. Is it right to please man or your creator? Even that your so called church sister that is supporting your supposed mother inlaw, she should be an agent of darkness.
Re: pls by itiswell1(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2012
Don Xavi: If really you've been in church from childhood and uptill now you don't know what the word of God says about what a mere woman is asking you to do, that means you've just been a simple church goer all these years. Is it right to please man or your creator? Even that your so called church sister that is supporting your supposed mother inlaw, she should be an agent of darkness.

For your mind, you don talk now.
Re: pls by itiswell1(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2012
naijababe: @ OP, clearly you and your fiancee have very divergent views on matters of faith; could be a big problem in the marriage. It's important that strong beliefs are similar or same in a marriage

Nice point.

(1) (Reply)

They Can't Wait To Get Home / ?? / How Possible Can Dis Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.