Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Can We Be Blunt About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Be Blunt About It? (782 Views)

See Hilarious Chat Between A Potential Scammer And Blunt Guy / When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Be Blunt About It? by cowgurl: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
Instead of beating round it, do you think being blunt about wanting a fling and not a relationship is wrong?
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by MrsChima(f): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2012
No. I think people need to be honest about what they want in life and intent to hurt others without reason is immature.

If you want a fling or a booty call just say so. You will be surprise how many people have the same mind frame as you and it reduces all bullshit and unnecessaries.

Give the person the option to either be with you or walk away.
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by kelz88(f): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
Honesty is the best policy. No point stringing someone along if you want nothing more to do with them other than that. People need to be more upfront about these things. Will save a lot of heartbreaks. (But what's to say one of them won't start falling for the other . . . . ..and complicate things? Hmmmm)
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by Killz3(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: Honesty is the best policy. No point stringing someone along if you want nothing more to do with them other than that. People need to be more upfront about these things. Will save a lot of heartbreaks. (But what's to say one of them won't start falling for the other . . . . ..and complicate things? Hmmmm)
Can we have a fling? i swear, i wont fall for you. tongue
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by kelz88(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

That's where the problem now lies. One person might be on it, while the other wont.
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by MrsChima(f): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Did you get the "shit and milk" message? wink
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by Killz3(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Did you get the "shit and milk" message? wink
Yes i just did this morning. . . wink Im'ma repky soonest cheesy
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by Killz3(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: That's where the problem now lies. One person might be on it, while the other wont.
You mean you won't? grin
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by kelz88(f): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
~Killz~:

You mean you won't? grin
I'm not into that ohh. I'm a good girl. smiley You can call me saint Theresa lol. Someone did on another thread.
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by Killz3(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: I'm not into that ohh. I'm a good girl. smiley You can call me saint Theresa lol. Someone did on another thread.
Yes, and i'm Barack Obama. . . grin
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by slimyem: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: Honesty is the best policy. No point stringing someone along if you want nothing more to do with them other than that. People need to be more upfront about these things. Will save a lot of heartbreaks. (But what's to say one of them won't start falling for the other . . . . ..and complicate things? Hmmmm)
and this is where the problem usually starts!
And most times,one party usually falls!
Re: Can We Be Blunt About It? by cowgurl: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
kelz88: (But what's to say one of them won't start falling for the other . . . . ..and complicate things? Hmmmm)
Ironically true, but in dat scenario no1 can b blamed cos u both knew 4rm d onset wat was. It won't also b bad if they both felt like takin it further js lik d movie Friends wit Benefits.

(1) (Reply)

Used And Dumped / There Are No Married Men Anymore..... They Are All Extinct!!! / Broken Promises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.