Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys (2527 Views)

Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by LaParisienne(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101: OP you are so on point. Money rule the world. Trust me i would have disowned my parents if they were poor.

Not about Nigeria, money is everything. Like one comedian said, if money is root of all evil then poverty must be the whole tree.

I love moneyyyyyyyy I love having fat wallet "kick me"

Bottom line, money bring btches and all btches love money. Without money trust me all these Mexicans mirah-ring around me here might be calling me puto negro.

Buhahahahahahahhahahhahahha. This b1tch hasn't changed one bit. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

Buhahahahahahahhahahhahahha. This b1tch hasn't changed one bit. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You again?
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
some-girl:
I find it hard to beleive that a guy can't find true love just because he is poor. For every one girl that won't date a guy for financial reasons, there are a hundred at least who just want someone to love and be loved by.
Perhaps such girls aren't as attractive, well groomed or (seemingly) refined as you'd like, same way you aren't as wealthy as some girls would like.

Therein lies the problem and the contradiction. Why can't attractiveness cancel out attractiveness, while wealth cancels out wealth so that you can bargain at the same level - as is the case in many civilised parts of the world. Why must a poor man (regardless of how attractive he is), have to settle for an unattractive woman just because he is poor; and why does an attractive woman have to expect to be with a wealthy man (regardless of how poor she herself is) just because she is attractive? Why can't an attractive woman go for an attractive man (and vice-versa), so that only an unattractive man would have to settle for an unattractive woman !nd vice-versa). Why does wealth have to come into the equation?
Re: I Pity Good But Not-Rich Guys by somegirl1: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
pro01:

Therein lies the problem and the contradiction. Why can't attractiveness cancel out attractiveness, while wealth cancels out wealth so that you can bargain at the same level - as is the case in many civilised parts of the world. Why must a poor man (regardless of how attractive he is), have to settle for an unattractive woman just because he is poor; and why does an attractive woman have to expect to be with a wealthy man (regardless of how poor she herself is) just because she is attractive? Why can't an attractive woman go for an attractive man (and vice-versa), so that only an unattractive man would have to settle for an unattractive woman !nd vice-versa). Why does wealth have to come into the equation?

I had to pick where it pinches the most for both sexes.
Point is, when guys come on here to moan about how unlucky they are in love, they do so because they can't get the type of girl they want.
Not that they can't get any decent, pretty enough girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Stab Eachother In The Back? / Types Of Men Women HATE. / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.