Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? (4392 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by fluxbush(f): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
SIRNIMS: was hammering one lady and she was pinging!!! can u imagine what BB is doing to basic r/ship? I dealt with the lady by giving it to her so hot, she stopped pigging, as the pain was much..................oloshi ala kori
hmmm....simply means u were absolutely terrible at luvmakin..go and enhance ur skills.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Dipwater(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
SIRNIMS: was hammering one lady and she was pinging!!! can u imagine what BB is doing to basic r/ship? I dealt with the lady by giving it to her so hot, she stopped pigging, as the pain was much..................oloshi ala kori
I thinking she was trying to pass a message. U need to upgrade ,no disrespect hommie
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Serpentine(f): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
If it is a first date, I will get at least one call. This is because I arrange for a friend to call to check I am ok. This is basic safety.

I have my phone switched on because I have responsbilities I have to deal with, date or no date and they will superceed any date.
There is a difference between answering one or 2 calls and chattering away constantly on the phone or by sms.
Personally, if I am on a date and he recieves a call, I would be more concerned if he didn't answer it. I think this shows bad manners. I think at least he should answer and explain he is busy and will call later.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Nellyd(f): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
truth is,i hv learnt my lessons, been guilty of this. Ladies and all those involved in this, its tym to put an end to it. Gv him/her all ur attention wen u are together. @op,nice one.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by sashaa(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
I'm kinda guilty of this. But, i only check my phone in btwn awkward silences!
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by emsquare(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
dabrake: Just like one who was chatting and smiling while I was talking only for her to pop up with the question while still facing her bb: can you please come again? I acted as though I wanted to ease myself, went to pay for my meal and I left her there stylishly to pay for hers.. About 80mins later, I got a 4-page sms from her . . .

Hahahaha! Nyc one...
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by dasparrow: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
acidtalk: It is a common sight today seeing people chatting away with their phones (especially BlackBerry phones) while on a date.

You can't but imagine what went wrong with the old notion that "First Impression last long". Courtsy demands that while on dates (first time or one milliont time) one should respect and treat the other partner special and make them believe they are the only one existing in that environment at that moment.

Making use of your phone makes the other partner feel they are boring and aren't wanted at that particular moment.

Nairalanders, who is more guilty in this scenerio, the Ladies or the Guys?

.....And what difference does it make knowing which gender is more guilty? Or is this another usual soon-to-be gender bashing thread?
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Killz3(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Tales by Sunlight. . .
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by slimyem: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
free2ryhme:

Must e on ever post on nairaland go find work abeg
you dey craze ni?
Wetin concern you concern me?
Park well abeg!
Nonsense!
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Very very B̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̣̣̝̇̇D̶̲̥̅̊........will jes walk outta d person. Be it queen Elizabeth
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2012
Unless it's an important phone call or text, it's rude to chat or text while on a date.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by rezzy: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
I think its the ladies.
Sometimes im just tempted to press my phone. But i control it. Dont want him to fill d person im chatting with is more important than him.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2012
see all these people claiming that the person they are on a date with is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in their lives (at the time). sounds kinda desperate, dont y'all think?
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by AmakaG29(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
I was on a date with a guy I really liked. He kept picking up his phone. After the third time, I politely took it from him, turned it off, and continued a lovely evening. It was bold, but it worked.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by acidtalk: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
Amaka G29: I was on a date with a guy I really liked. He kept picking up his phone. After the third time, I politely took it from him, turned it off, and continued a lovely evening. It was bold, but it worked.

That's extremely matured of you.

He will respect you for that single act.

Guess you are a lady above mid 20s 'cus if most of these other small girls are to do same, they could go as far as tossing his phone into the glass of drink in front of him.

t
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by acidtalk: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
A guy some few minutes ago just dropped his babe's phone into a cup of water at KFC. Omo see as the babe dey embarrased 'cus it seems she tried raising her voice and the guy shouted (to everybosy's hearing) "if you dare create a scene here, I will so much beat you, even worse that if a trailer hits you. This is the 3rd time I have warned you that if I take you out you much stop doing your useless pinging while I am still on the table".

See as all men (and even babes become dey laugh.
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Omo. Are you saying if you are on a date, and the client you have been lobbying for months to take their contract finally calls you, that you will bone the call?
Mukekekekeke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by PurerareGold: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
That's wicked o! Lmao. 4 page sms no do o she for add email too.
dabrake: Just like one who was chatting and smiling while I was talking only for her to pop up with the question while still facing her bb: can you please come again? I acted as though I wanted to ease myself, went to pay for my meal and I left her there stylishly to pay for hers.. About 80mins later, I got a 4-page sms from her . . .
Re: Isn't It Wrong To Chat On Your Phone While On A Date? by acidtalk: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
2buff: Omo. Are you saying if you are on a date, and the client you have been lobbying for months to take their contract finally calls you, that you will bone the call?
Mukekekekeke cheesy cheesy cheesy

Receiving a call from a client is way different from 'pinging' on your phone especially when the chat is just for the fun of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me !!!! / My Friend Needs A Good BF. / Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.