Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends (3361 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:

Yes. I had temperature yesterday but am ok now. How are you?

Its obvious you still got temperature. A very high one. angry
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Its obvious you still got temperature. A very high one. angry

Are you high? I said am ok now or are you deaf? Btw post your picture or leave. the door is still open
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:

Are you high? I said am ok now or are you deaf? Btw post your picture or leave. the door is still open

And who made you the security gateman here. Abeg park well jor! Diddy!
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by honeric01(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. I thought u said preety girls only? Where are all dis patch patch cumin out frm?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

It seems you are the stubborn type. Oya come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:

It seems you are the stubborn type. Oya come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting

Geraaway!!! shocked
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

i will tell grin
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Geraaway!!! shocked

gan gan, i will tell o tongue
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2012
honeric01:

gan gan, i will tell o tongue

Pardon? have we met before?? angry
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by zannie(f): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2012
@Kevin_II
If u had bothered to look, u wudda seen my pic on my profile before concluding. I never said I'm pretty, I just said it happens cos I know girls and their complexities. I don't knw if u r trynna b rude or something..
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Geraaway!!! shocked

You will like it fa grin
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:

You will like it fa grin
angry angry angry
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2012
zannie: @Kevin_II
If u had bothered to look, u wudda seen my pic on my profile before concluding. I never said I'm pretty, I just said it happens cos I know girls and their complexities. I don't knw if u r trynna b rude or something..

Ok. sorry you try. Be my friend ok?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by mykejones(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Haba @kevin,whatz ur own na? Zanni fine o. But the op made a mistake;she said 'vry pretty'.
Me? I mus follow dis thread til d end! Today na today.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Pardon? have we met before?? angry

i quoted the wrong person. i don't know u.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. I thought u said preety girls only? Where are all dis patch patch cumin out frm?
lmao
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin did u jst sign on to nl?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
honeric01:

i quoted the wrong person. i don't know u.

Your bad, then!
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by joanana(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am not saying it is a bad idea to make friends with females,
but it comes with all the drama,by the way my bestie is female, but generally i prefer more male
friends to female friends.

Same here i prefer male friends to female friend. Male gender tell u the truth as it is even if it will hurt ur feelings but the female folks tend to hold back so dat they dont get angry.
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hhmm seems we r hvin alot of female-male-luvers dis days,whose gain??lol
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nayah(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II: Goldieluks, nayah and zannie post your pictures let me see whether you are qualified to be on this topic. Otherwise please vamose
I assume maybe I'm not "qualified" to talk about beauty, but I think I'm "qualified" to leave an opinion don't you think? wink
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by honeric01(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nayah:
I assume maybe I'm not "qualified" to talk about beauty, but I think I'm "qualified" to leave an opinion don't you think? wink

Are you this nice in the real world? kinda like your diplomacy, you hardly argue or fight with people, yet you pass your opinion across clearly and precisely. Ma'am Eto'o, me likey cool
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Bisjosh(f): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Am pretty and if ℓ̊ want to make frnds ℓ̊ will! Bt if ℓ̊ dnt wanna b ur friend, dnt force it!
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Adaeze003(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

. I prefer making friends with guys instead. Less drama, less gossip and so on.

same here btw I love your signature. Makes sense!
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
Nayah:
Ok sorry you too. You are qualified you try. Only goldieluks is still proving stubborn and she refused to come to my bedroom to see something. Be my friend ok?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bisjosh: Am pretty and if ℓ̊ want to make frnds ℓ̊ will! Bt if ℓ̊ dnt wanna b ur friend, dnt force it!
Bisjosh is that your bedroom? Can i come and show you something? it is just 10 minutes ok?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
Adaeze003:

Adaeze no try. the topic says pretty girls. it is not for every tom dick and harry
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
joanana:

Same here i prefer male friends to female friend. Male gender tell u the truth as it is even if it will hurt ur feelings but the female folks tend to hold back so dat they dont get angry.

Joanana (which kind of name is this again. just say Joan ok?) is a correct fine girl. she should be here
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Goldieluks: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Adaeze003:

Thanks!

Kevin_II:
Ok sorry you too. You are qualified you try. Only goldieluks is still proving stubborn and she refused to come to my bedroom to see something. Be my friend ok?

Come to your bedroom to do what? Am not an electrician( to repair bulbs)find someone else. shocked
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Its Normal... Lots of Guys wish to be like me...,. Never!!! cool
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by Adaeze003(f): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kevin_II:
Adaeze no try. the topic says pretty girls. it is not for every tom dick and harry

uhm did my post begin with 'o I'm very pretty'?? Why don't you mind your business?
Re: Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends by KevinII(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Thanks!

Come to your bedroom to do what? Am not an electrician( to repair bulbs)find someone else. shocked
I said I want to show you something or should i say it in your language?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / Ladies Wats Your Opinion On This / I Need Help Abt My Sex Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.