Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? (4758 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
I know guys to be a good eater but ladies maybe its part of their forming sha oo. But this very day a girl was on a visit, so that morning I decided to fry egg and make beverage for the two of us. I have a loaf of UTC sliced bread in the refrigerator. I set the table, as a good guy naa I woke her up that the table is set. I decided to do some things in the kitchen, I told her to start eating that I will join her. Just after that I was hooked up with a call for 5min or more sha, but when I returned to the table, the girl has finished the bread, all the fried egg and the tea. I started laughing she said ‘am really hungry’. Ordinarily myself I can’t finish 5 slices of that bread with egg and the beverage. I keep wondering what of if am to get married to her what will happen. I have to be buying trucks of food at home. Omo no bi small tin oo

Guys what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by onila(f): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
I dont really like gluttons. .its even more irritating when you are fat and still a glutton. .if the person is slim i will prefer
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Killz3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
dokunbam: I know guys to be a good eater but ladies maybe its part of their forming sha oo. But this very day a girl was on a visit, so that morning I decided to fry egg and make beverage for the two of us. I have a loaf of UTC sliced bread in the refrigerator. I set the table, as a good guy naa I woke her up that the table is set. I decided to do some things in the kitchen, I told her to start eating that I will join her. Just after that I was hooked up with a call for 5min or more sha, but when I returned to the table, the girl has finished the bread, all the fried egg and the tea. I started laughing she said ‘am really hungry’. Ordinarily myself I can’t finish 5 slices of that bread with egg and the beverage. I keep wondering what of if am to get married to her what will happen. I have to be buying trucks of food at home. Omo no bi small tin oo

Guys what do u think?
Maybe she was really hungry. . . Not enough to classify her as a glutton in my opinion. . .

How many times has this scenario played out? If you love her enough to want to marry her, you can help her reduce the amount she consumes. . . BTW a loaf of UTC bead can be finished by anyone really hungry! What was the topic of the thread again?

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by skydeep(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
Is only a broke a$$ guy that is scared of a gluttonous lady tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Killz3(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
skydeep: Is only a broke a$$ guy that is scared of a gluttonous lady tongue
A little birdy said Xynerise was scared of skydeep. . . tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Dyt(f): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
Mtchew
Nonsense
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by skydeep(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:

A little birdy said Xynerise was scared of skydeep. . . tongue
are u this addicted to cartoons? undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
@OP. Are u under any kind of diet that u can't finish 5slice of Nigerian bread? Seriously hw many slice of bread did ur chick it? Or are u complaining bcuz u starved that morning? Just think though. N.B a glutton will always be a self centered person. And it isn't healthy for any meaningful relationship.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Killz3(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
skydeep:
are u this addicted to cartoons? undecided
undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by skydeep(f): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided
that is how to let a sleeping dog lie tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Killz3(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
skydeep:
that is how to let a sleeping dog lie tongue
He was broke and you were a glutton dammit! grin This dog doesn't lie. . .
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by slimyem: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
5 slices of bread equals to glutton?
Smh!
Op,if you see correct glutton,you go fear to start this thread sef!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by skydeep(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Killz~:

He was broke and you were a glutton dammit! grin This dog doesn't lie. . .
in dis context it actually means u are loquacious. tongue. Xynerise was not a broke asss when I met him (neither am I) and I dont eat a lot. I watch my weight grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by chibaby5(f): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
And dat makes her a glutton? The girl was hungry and she made it known
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by LailaIkeji1: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
ah ah now guys, d gal no try sha. hw man go try prep bfast for u, u chop EVERYTHING alone!!! evn if na 1 slice of bread, me too go say u b glutton oo
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dabrake(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
dokunbam: I know guys to be a good eater but ladies maybe its part of their forming sha oo. But this very day a girl was on a visit, so that morning I decided to fry egg and make beverage for the two of us. I have a loaf of UTC sliced bread in the refrigerator. I set the table, as a good guy naa I woke her up that the table is set. I decided to do some things in the kitchen, I told her to start eating that I will join her. Just after that I was hooked up with a call for 5min or more sha, but when I returned to the table, the girl has finished the bread, all the fried egg and the tea. I started laughing she said ‘am really hungry’. Ordinarily myself I can’t finish 5 slices of that bread with egg and the beverage. I keep wondering what of if am to get married to her what will happen. I have to be buying trucks of food at home. Omo no bi small tin oo

Guys what do u think?
bro, I consume 2 packets of goldenpenny spaghetti in less than 2hrs. Are you saying a girl shouldn't marry me? #justAsking

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dabrake(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. Are u under any kind of diet that u can't finish 5slice of Nigerian bread? Seriously hw many slice of bread did ur chick it? Or are u complaining bcuz u starved that morning? Just think though. N.B a glutton will always be a self centered person. And it isn't healthy for any meaningful relationship.
the thing fear me. Me sef go finish 7 wraps of fufu alone. Yet, my waist na still 33
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
dabrake: bro, I consume 2 packets of goldenpenny spaghetti in less than 2hrs. Are you saying a girl shouldn't marry me? #justAsking

You be labourer? cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
dabrake: the thing fear me. Me sef go finish 7 wraps of fufu alone. Yet, my waist na still 33
i highest na 3wraps of fufu i dey chop those days. But now, i no fit chop d tin again. I just lose interest in d meal. But big ups to u o. But hin be like say u get xtra belle o
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2012
I mean she finished the whole of the bread completely, the egg, I fried like six eggs oo. And all the tea in the tea jug. If it were to be a guy I will take that. They second time my younger brother saw her,he was like where did u see her. Each time she is in my house she want to eat everything. I know what am saying, try to get the picture. Like twice she called me that she is hungry if she can come to your house? I said am not at home

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 5:17am On Apr 02, 2012
onila: I dont really like gluttons. .its even more irritating when you are fat and still a glutton. .if the person is slim i will prefer

Girls don't really eat that much, mostly cos of their shape. But eating the whole thing. U understand what I mean
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 5:23am On Apr 02, 2012
skydeep: Is only a broke a$$ guy that is scared of a gluttonous lady tongue
I can feed the whole of her family
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by KevinII(m): 5:29am On Apr 02, 2012
All that food for one girl? Dokumbam (what kind of name is this one now) I hope you collect all you money back in the bedroom.
But you have not told us how fat she is. Is she a mack truck, a tipper, a ford F-150, or toyota yaris.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 5:29am On Apr 02, 2012
dabrake: bro, I consume 2 packets of goldenpenny spaghetti in less than 2hrs. Are you saying a girl shouldn't marry me? #justAsking

This happened within 30 min not two hours oo. And you are a guy that can be taken
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 5:36am On Apr 02, 2012
slimyem: 5 slices of bread equals to glutton?
Smh!
Op,if you see correct glutton,you go fear to start this thread sef!cheesy

Read the post again
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2012
@OP
she ate all the food and you didnt throw this ungrateful woman out of your home, cursing her asss out?! she definitely has no manners and you should have deleted her number that same minute!
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam: I mean she finished the whole of the bread completely, the egg, I fried like six eggs oo. And all the tea in the tea jug. If it were to be a guy I will take that. They second time my younger brother saw her,he was like where did u see her. Each time she is in my house she want to eat everything. I know what am saying, try to get the picture. Like twice she called me that she is hungry if she can come to your house? I said am not at home
Mba o,this lady is a no no please run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Firstly she's self centered and ungrateful,how can she finish 6 eggs,a whole loaf of bread and a jug of tea without leaving a little for the man that took his time to make breakfast,walai if na me I'll tell her my mind pump and plain before walking her out,nansense.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dabrake(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2012
freecocoa: Mba o,this lady is a no no please run as fast as your legs can carry you.

Firstly she's self centered and ungrateful,how can she finish 6 eggs,a whole loaf of bread and a jug of tea without leaving a little for the man that took his time to make breakfast,walai if na me I'll tell her my mind pump and plain before walking her out,nansense.
the time you would waste on such person will be enough to solve one algebraic question. Why not be swift in your action(s)? Bathing her with conc. HCl would be better. #WDYT?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2012
freecocoa: Mba o,this lady is a no no please run as fast as your legs can carry you.

they woke up together, so we all know that they had some bedroom wrestling match the night before, and that they were both knackered......... and to think that the guy was nice enough to cook breakfast for her, the lady probably didnt even say THANK YOU.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by idowuigbo: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2012
undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dabrake(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo: undecided
na who come be idowuigbo again? Reincarnated idowuogbo?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2012
dabrake:
the time you would waste on such person will be enough to solve one algebraic question. Why not be swift in your action(s)? Bathing her with conc. HCl would be better. #WDYT?
Na you know what you mean,I've said my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could This Be True Love? [photo] / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud / I've Tried So Much But Ladies Wouldn't Leave Me Be....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.