Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton (5253 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Guys help i have this girlfriend dat eats alot,i mean she can consume a bag of rice for a couple of weeks and it amazes me anytime i try to confront her bout her excessive eating habit she will be glumly and start quarelling with me,
i'm still thinking of dumping her azz cuz i detest her attitude anybody that hv been in my shoes before should advice me before i Ex her thanks.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by dahmie2013: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2014
K!
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Gflat: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Dreyl: Guys help i have this girlfriend dat eats alot,i mean she can consume a bag of rice for a couple of weeks and it amazes me anytime i try to confront her bout her excessive eating habit she will be glumly and start quarelling with me,
i'm still thinking of dumping her azz cuz i detest her attitude anybody that hv been in my shoes before should advice me before i Ex her thanks.

So you want me to believe that @bolded

in your shoes? Size what are you using? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Prowizy2(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
KK
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Please if u re a kid stay off this thread,seun,mynd_44 kindly move this thread to the frontpage i need matured advice thank u.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by ibdeals1(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2014
lol grin grin a whole bag of rice?
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Gflat:

abeg if u can't advice stay off my thread.it's not compulsory to comment.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by pasqal09: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
We all know who the kid is here

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Eden007(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Really, I don't know why some girls don't know how to control themselves. I know of this girl that eats as much. There's this day we went on a group sit out with my peeps, she came along. We ordered for snail. I and every other person took just two snail in the first round, she went for 8! Yes 8!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by nikkypearl(f): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Is dat d glutton dat consumes 1BAG OF RICE in a week on yo Dp

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2014
ibdeals1: lol grin grin a whole bag of rice?
no be small thing guy.na to pick race naim remain nw.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by naeto2(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Glutton, bro...glutton

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2014
nikkypearl: Is dat d gluttony dat consumes 1BAG OF RICE in a week on yo Dp
nope
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by deeobserver209(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
She just like food that's all. Don't see anything wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Tallesty1(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2014
Ah.....This thread reminds me of an old friend who eats like an elephant. Her name then was seven plates.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Eden007: Really, I don't know why some girls don't know how to control themselves. I know of this girl that eats as much. There's this day we went on a group sit out with my peeps, she came along. We ordered for snail. I and every other person took just two snail in the first round, she went for 8! Yes 8!
Lol some girls sha they will never change,i pray God should help us in the hands of these girls.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Skykid1208(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Na dis kind girl u go carry comot,she go come chop pass ur pocket,both of una go wash plate for Mama iyabo tire..................#DUMP HER AZZ IF SHE NO CHANGE!!!
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
deeobserver209: She just like food that's all. Don't see anything wrong with it.
u don't see anything wrong with it right? Don't worry ur own time will come
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Skykid1208: Na dis kind girl u go carry comot,she go come chop pass ur pocket,both of una go wash plate for Mama iyabo tire..................#DUMP HER AZZ IF SHE NO CHANGE!!!
i dey tell u my guy na wetin i dey reason b4,this kind girl fit disgrace me for my popsi house,me i dey think say drum dey her belle wahalahi e tire me no be small.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Tallesty1: Ah.....This thread reminds me of an old friend who eats like an elephant. Her name then was seven plates.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Tymax(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2014
shocked DUMP HER PRONTO!
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Gluttony by Dreyl(m):10:50am
Please if u re a kid stay off this thread,seun,mynd_44 kindly move this thread to the frontpage i need matured advice thank u.
( Quote) ( Report)( Like)

hahahaha. No be only frontpage, na backpage grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Tymax: shocked DUMP HER PRONTO!
yea i'm still thinking bout it
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
kolawaxxy:

hahahaha. No be only frontpage, na backpage grin
i'm very serious dude,sometimes no be everything be joke.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by publicenemy(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
if you are still dumping her asss then you need no advice
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
If you truly love her, then you'll ignore her eating habit.

Btw, why are you complaining now?

If she's living with her parents, then you've got no biz whether she finish their bag of rice in a week, except you're cohabiting with her...

#ThereAreManyFishesInTheWater
#YouAlwaysHaveAChoice.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Tymax(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Dreyl: yea i'm still thinking bout it
Bro, geh like dat fit fall your hand for party. She go just dey consume anything. grin
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by ibdeals1(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Eden007: Really, I don't know why some girls don't know how to control themselves. I know of this girl that eats as much. There's this day we went on a group sit out with my peeps, she came along. We ordered for snail. I and every other person took just two snail in the first round, she went for 8! Yes 8!

8?? shocked shocked your joking right?.. grin grin grin
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gflat:

Believe what? undecided
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Gflat: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bolded:

Believe what? undecided

Oops....that awkward moment grin
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Ariyke: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gflat:

abi o
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Ivanspring(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Only 8? She even try sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash / What Will You Do If You See This (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.