Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

She Said My Father Touched Her. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said My Father Touched Her. (13746 Views)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by jpphilips(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Coldfeet: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed How would you advice I handle a situation where a young girl confides in me that my father molests her!! She claims its not once but several times! No penetrative sex yet! But she fears if she continues to stay in the house he might resort to that as she claims that his touches are getting more intense! I love my father and have great respect for him I know him to be a loving man to all and well respected in the society! Am afraid of the implications of this matter if she tells another soul about her claims. She threatens to expose him publicly if he tries it again! What do I do? How do I confront my father about this? Should I send her away hoping that her exist will bury the whole issue? I'm really disturbed about this case because I was a victim once! I was fondled by a mature man in my neighbourhood as a six year old! I've NEVER told a soul! Not even my hubby! This will be the first time I've mentioned it. I hail her courage that's if its true! Even though I sorta believe her because my assaulter was also a man accorded much respect in the society which was why I felt ashamed and afraid to tell my mum or anyone because i new nobody would believe me as I was already tagged an "OGBANJE". I will really appreciate your candid opinion of HOW YOU WOULD HANDLE THIS! Thanks.

have you tried castrating your dad and selling his testicles in the black market, the proceeds can go to charity if you like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcomess Triplets After 13 Years Of Childlessness / Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) / Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.