Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

She Said My Father Touched Her. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Said My Father Touched Her. (13747 Views)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Take the girl and live with her if ur hubby permits but oops who knows again?
Does she have a stable home? Parents? anywhere safe?
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Ib(f): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ Coldfeet, do you honestly think that your father would admit his guilt if confronted? I'm very sure that he will deny the allegations hands down because there's no evidence to show that he actually committed the act even though i believe he did cos the girl cannot be lying about something so serious. If your dad denies it, there's is little or nothing you can do and this may cause a permanent strain between yourself and dad. Thats why i said you need evidence. Most abusers dont confess unless they are caught hands down.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Dipwater(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
@missy b I luv u so much
@coldfeet. U shuld investigate b4 confronting ur dad. I understand ,its a big digrace but don't protect ur dad so dat hell put an end to this kind of behaviour.
@dont8 if it were to be me I wuld investigate and if found Guilty I wuldnt take it eazy with him cuz it culd be my daughter in that lil girls shoes
@taryour put ur lil daughter in her shoes and honestly tell us how u wuld react (maybe u wuld send ur daughter away sharp sharp

Africans we luv to protect our family members even when they are wrong
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by taryour(f): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ib: @ Coldfeet, do you honestly think that your father would admit his guilt if confronted? I'm very sure that he will deny the allegations hands down because there's no evidence to show that he actually committed the act even though i believe he did cos the girl cannot be lying about something so serious. If your dad denies it, there's is little or nothing you can do and this may cause a permanent strain between yourself and dad. Thats why i said you need evidence. Most abusers dont confess unless they are caught hands down.

my though,without evience d man will turn d table around,could even lie on her dat he once caught her with a boy in a funny position. Dis is somthing i av seen before n d foolish man got away with it. D girls mother even floged her for lieing on d man to cover herself up after being seen by d man with a boy as d man ad told them wen he was confronted for his misdeeds which wasnt true.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by taryour(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dipwater: @missy b I luv u so much
@coldfeet. U shuld investigate b4 confronting ur dad. I understand ,its a big digrace but don't protect ur dad so dat hell put an end to this kind of behaviour.
@dont8 if it were to be me I wuld investigate and if found Guilty I wuldnt take it eazy with him cuz it culd be my daughter in that lil girls shoes
@taryour put ur lil daughter in her shoes and honestly tell us how u wuld react (maybe u wuld send ur daughter away sharp sharp

Africans we luv to protect our family members even when they are wrong
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by bntY: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2012
coldfeet,i understand ur dilemma but dis isn't d time to act daddy's girl.u've recieved enough sound advice already.choose d most convenient for u and swing into action for d sake of dis girl pls .for all u know she may not be d only victim of ur dad.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by bntY: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2012
coldfeet,i understand ur dilemma but dis isn't d time to play daddy girl.u've recieved enough advice already.choose d most convenient and swing into action for d sake of dis girl pls.for all u know dr may be other victims of ur dad.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by maclatunji: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2012
I don't know how some of us are thinking. The girl is in immediate danger of being violated and you think leaving her in that environment is the best for her?

@Coldfeet, you are not judging or condemning the girl but protecting her. Let her know that you are sorry to see her go under such circumstances but she will always have your love and support.

It seems to me that some of us value material benefit over emotional and psychological stability.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Daresh(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2012
ducksoup:

This coldfeet is a mysterious person. Your comments and posts lately are mysteriously conceived. I wonder what you are really behind that virtual you. Are you not the same coldfeet that claimed of using diabolical means to attract a sugar daddy to your own advantage. Here https://www.nairaland.com/903900/what-worst-relationship-advice-youve
Your dad is a respectable man in the society yet you are a spoilt brat with 'larger than life' attitude. Get a life fast.

Haba this is not very nice of you o. Coldfeet is sorry for what she has done, sought repentance and has moved on. He is married and happy with her own family yet u judge her so harshly! Have you not done things u are ashamed of? You need to let it go already.

@ Coldfeet, pls sit down with ur Dad and. Tell him that such behavior is intolerable. That it diminishes him in ur eyes. Don't send d girl away because she will feel like she did something wrong.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by knowledge4(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2012
Such things do happen
Accursed fathers! Randy father,shameless father!
The two of them should be seperated immediately to protect the girl from being raped by her father.
Do a discreet investigation,talk to the shameless man privately and warn him in the presence of one witness which should preferably be a church counsellor or Pastor.
Where is the girl's mother?
What is the mother doing?
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by obi123: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
Coldfeet: cry cry cry I asked for candid opinion so i won't react to those dissing me! I'll make some clarification though, my cousin is 15, my mum is still very much around, my parents are with me because my mum just had an operation so can't involve my mum, my cousin has insisted on leaving but I've told her to hold on at least after her waec but in the mean time am sending her to an aunts house, will use the Easter holiday as a guise! I've decided to confront my dad! (Won't be easy) when? am not sure! My husband knowing about my jazz involvement was purely circumstantial! There was no way otherwise! He didn't judge me! Which was overwhelming for me as it is then! I should have told him about my assault but I thought it unnecessary! He'll definitely know now as i intend telling him tonight when i discuss my cousins case with him. Will update you guys on that. Thanks for all the posts i appreciate.

Truth be told it will not be easy but God's speed, you will definitely be making a difference
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by ducksoup: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Daresh:

Haba this is not very nice of you o. Coldfeet is sorry for what she has done, sought repentance and has moved on. He is married and happy with her own family yet u judge her so harshly! Have you not done things u are ashamed of? You need to let it go already.

@ Coldfeet, pls sit down with ur Dad and. Tell him that such behavior is intolerable. That it diminishes him in ur eyes. Don't send d girl away because she will feel like she did something wrong.

Daresh, ok, I am letting it slide. Its just that I can't stand some people in their folly. I get sick to my tummy when people allow avoidable misfortunes to destroy them and their neighbours. I am not a saint but I always weight the pro and con of my actions before embarking on them. I have never consciously done things I am ashamed of. I am not bragging here. Quest for financial prowess and power have driven people to unfathomable hurt and emotional trauma. Where is the love preach by Science and Religion?

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Coldfeet(f): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]I discussed the issue with my husband and he asked me what I intended doing? I said confront my dad ofcourse! And he said so you believed her? To even want to confront your dad based only on her words? Do you know your father at all? And i was like why would she lie? If my husband is a violent man he would have hit me! The hurt on his face would make one think the man in question is his father! I was shocked when he said my "adorable" cousin also came to him a few weeks back accusing ME! Of entertaining men in my shop and the sort of things i and my girlfriends talk about whenever they visit! He said he didn't bring it up then because of the stress i was on due to my mums life threatening operation. I took my cousin to my aunts house when asked to repeat all she told me and my husband she became mute! Until her mum was called to speak to her and before i could finish narrating what was going on her mum cut me short and said she is lying!! such was the reason why she sent her to lagos, that she did the same thing to their neighbours son! Whose father dealt with mercilessly when the matter was reported to him, she gave herself away when she was heard boasting about it! She was sent to lagos cos the boys in their street vowed to beat her up! It was when i threatened to send her back to ABA that she opened up and said aunty am sorry i lied! I asked which one? She said about daddy! Why? Nothing! I was so LIVID i pounced on her!. There won't be any need to confront my dad after all and i hope he never gets to hear about it either! as for my cousin? ABA awaits her she must go back and make amends with that poor boy and write her exams there. She'll never step foot in my house ever again!. I shudder to think of the damage this girl could have done my family! I thank everyone!
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by kolaoloye(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
^ You are welcome.Thank God for good husbands. grin

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
^^Hah omo coldfeet this your story carry belle walai,hmm.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by taryour(f): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
Coldfeet: [color=#770077][/color]I discussed the issue with my husband and he asked me what I intended doing? I said confront my dad ofcourse! And he said so you believed her? To even want to confront your dad based only on her words? Do you know your father at all? And i was like why would she lie? If my husband is a violent man he would have hit me! The hurt on his face would make one think the man in question is his father! I was shocked when he said my "adorable" cousin also came to him a few weeks back accusing ME! Of entertaining men in my shop and the sort of things i and my girlfriends talk about whenever they visit! He said he didn't bring it up then because of the stress i was on due to my mums life threatening operation. I took my cousin to my aunts house when asked to repeat all she told me and my husband she became mute! Until her mum was called to speak to her and before i could finish narrating what was going on her mum cut me short and said she is lying!! such was the reason why she sent her to lagos, that she did the same thing to their neighbours son! Whose father dealt with mercilessly when the matter was reported to him, she gave herself away when she was heard boasting about it! She was sent to lagos cos the boys in their street vowed to beat her up! It was when i threatened to send her back to ABA that she opened up and said aunty am sorry i lied! I asked which one? She said about daddy! Why? Nothing! I was so LIVID i pounced on her!. There won't be any need to confront my dad after all and i hope he never gets to hear about it either! as for my cousin? ABA awaits her she must go back and make amends with that poor boy and write her exams there. She'll never step foot in my house ever again!. I shudder to think of the damage this girl could have done my family! I thank everyone!

OMG!!! WHAT ON EARTH... That girl needs serious dilivrance o.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
And there you have it, beware of evil children. I have come across one like that too, that one's case was all about stealing and denying all involvement.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by jummylizzyhotm: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
;( Honestly i weep when issues like this re raised,please for heaven sake before you send the girl away do the necessery findings from both your father and your cousing seperately,walk up to your father and make him see the negative effect of what he s doin,mayb he doesnt know yet, if t s that he needs (i.e a wife f your mother s late) encourage him to do so,& f ur mother s stil alive,bring her into d discusion, molest him in the corner of your room without any outsider knowing even d girl n questio,u may not necessarily send d girl away,cos ppl wil definetly as for resons,please do not take this issue with levity,God helping you.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Daresh(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Coldfeet: [color=#770077][/color]I discussed the issue with my husband and he asked me what I intended doing? I said confront my dad ofcourse! And he said so you believed her? To even want to confront your dad based only on her words? Do you know your father at all? And i was like why would she lie? If my husband is a violent man he would have hit me! The hurt on his face would make one think the man in question is his father! I was shocked when he said my "adorable" cousin also came to him a few weeks back accusing ME! Of entertaining men in my shop and the sort of things i and my girlfriends talk about whenever they visit! He said he didn't bring it up then because of the stress i was on due to my mums life threatening operation. I took my cousin to my aunts house when asked to repeat all she told me and my husband she became mute! Until her mum was called to speak to her and before i could finish narrating what was going on her mum cut me short and said she is lying!! such was the reason why she sent her to lagos, that she did the same thing to their neighbours son! Whose father dealt with mercilessly when the matter was reported to him, she gave herself away when she was heard boasting about it! She was sent to lagos cos the boys in their street vowed to beat her up! It was when i threatened to send her back to ABA that she opened up and said aunty am sorry i lied! I asked which one? She said about daddy! Why? Nothing! I was so LIVID i pounced on her!. There won't be any need to confront my dad after all and i hope he never gets to hear about it either! as for my cousin? ABA awaits her she must go back and make amends with that poor boy and write her exams there. She'll never step foot in my house ever again!. I shudder to think of the damage this girl could have done my family! I thank everyone!

Men that girl is a MONSTER! Please send her away sharply! See this is y I do NOT want any relatives in my house. I am so paranoid I don't even have househelp! Abeg o this one na devil sent. Haba!
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by nikkygal(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2012

You can just imagine the amount of colossal damage this girl could have done to your family!!! embarassed shocked

It would have been double-fold. . . . . .Destroy the trust & love your husband has for you and your relationship with your Dad as well shocked My goodness!!! *** I shudder just thinking about it***

Abeg, let the girl go oh! Before she scatters your family.

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2012
Coldfeet: cry cry cry I asked for candid opinion so i won't react to those dissing me! I'll make some clarification though, my cousin is 15, my mum is still very much around, my parents are with me because my mum just had an operation so can't involve my mum, my cousin has insisted on leaving but I've told her to hold on at least after her waec but in the mean time am sending her to an aunts house, will use the Easter holiday as a guise! I've decided to confront my dad! (Won't be easy) when? am not sure! My husband knowing about my jazz involvement was purely circumstantial! There was no way otherwise! He didn't judge me! Which was overwhelming for me as it is then! I should have told him about my assault but I thought it unnecessary! He'll definitely know now as i intend telling him tonight when i discuss my cousins case with him. Will update you guys on that. Thanks for all the posts i appreciate.

That's a very matured post, wish all NLanders could take a cue from Coldfeet
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by bntY: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2012
mouth still agape frm twist of event.lessons learnt
1.don't be quick to judge-listen to both sides of d story.
2.Pretending it didn't happen, not acting,or ignoring issues will not solve it-u gotta take dt step
3.seeking advice isn't a sign of weakness or foolishness-nobody is an island
4.Don't undermine d role or value of a good husband-they r sometimes indispensable.

4 Likes

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by nwanioma(f): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2012
freecocoa: ^^Hah omo coldfeet this your story carry belle walai,hmm.

No be small belle oh! Nice ending though, am glad the evil little girl was caught before she wreaked havoc! She is truly disturbed sha.

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Ib(f): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2012
Thank God the truth came out as it did. that girl is a home-wrecker, she has a mental disorder.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Outstrip(f): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
At 15 and telling such elaborate lies. Something happened to that child to make her ths way. Her mother should come and say what happened. She still needs help but I am glad that she did not ruin yoru relationship with your dad. I can understand why you immediately felt a need to protect her.

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by maclatunji: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Outstrip: At 15 and telling such elaborate lies. Something happened to that child to make her ths way. Her mother should come and say what happened. She still needs help but I am glad that she did not ruin yoru relationship with your dad. I can understand why you immediately felt a need to protect her.

I must tell you that there are some children that gravitate towards everything that is bad at an early age and it might not have anything to do with "bad parenting", these things happen O.

2 Likes

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by agiboma(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
maclatunji:

I must tell you that there are some children that gravitate towards everything that is bad at an early age and it might not have anything to do with "bad parenting", these things happen O.

Very true

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
Be careful how you go about this. earlier this year, a nursery school teen made a similar claim in my neighbourhood about the school driver touching her, the parents took the issue seriously and arrested the driver, threatened to shut down the private nursery school, weeks later the little girl said it was a lie that her elder brother told her to make the claim. I also know of a house-girl who claimed she was raped so she could go back to her parents in the village.
call the lil-girl and interrogate her very well before taking any action.
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by horny4u(f): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2012
Your father may be loving to you and you may respect him and you may send that girl off but your dad is an abuser and a closet paedophile. If you do not uproot this weed carefully ....he will come after your pretty daughters....or he cannot abi? ok!

Confront your dad!
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Coldfeet(f): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
horny4u: Your father may be loving to you and you may respect him and you may send that girl off but your dad is an abuser and a closet paedophile. If you do not uproot this weed carefully ....he will come after your pretty daughters....or he cannot abi? ok!

Confront your dad!
Did you read the whole thread

1 Like

Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by maclatunji: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
^LOL
Re: She Said My Father Touched Her. by Tinkybabe(f): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
bntY: mouth still agape frm twist of event.lessons learnt
1.don't be quick to judge-listen to both sides of d story.
2.Pretending it didn't happen, not acting,or ignoring issues will not solve it-u gotta take dt step
3.seeking advice isn't a sign of weakness or foolishness-nobody is an island
4.Don't undermine d role or value of a good husband-they r sometimes indispensable.
true!you couldn't have said it better
horny4u: Your father may be loving to you and you may respect him and you may send that girl off but your dad is an abuser and a closet paedophile. If you do not uproot this weed carefully ....he will come after your pretty daughters....or he cannot abi? ok!

Confront your dad!
Coldfeet: Did you read the whole thread
I wonder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcomess Triplets After 13 Years Of Childlessness / Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) / Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.