Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. (8350 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by seedord247(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2012
bennyraz:
yes o o. Ha ha ha. But guy, a land where there's no law will promote lawlessnes. U mean u don't lay down rules in your relationship?

Broo.. i'd advice you to mix water pia pia and indocid together, take 1 spoon in the morning and 2 at night before going to bed.

This is the best pills i can recommend for you, before this illness get to another level. but if symptoms persist, consult your Babalawo. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by kombats: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2012
i like ur rule die sharp guy
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by alowobaba(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2012
bennyzay u can do whatever u like with ur bf/gf ,bt coming out here written all dis 11th commandments make must of d girls fill whaoo, who train dis bobo ......
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2012
I just pity girls. They don't know that if you are in a relationship and d guy never ask u to don't do this don't do that, the relationship is bound to fail. D guy has no plan 4 u. No guy can ever tell me he hasn't told d girl he plans to marry not to do this or that. No husband can tell me he hasn't told his wife not to do this or that? Get it girls. And stop talking based on what the criticisms of other guys. I'm a guy and i know the truth. And i'm telling it. A relationship or marriage without rules will fail.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by kemiola89(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2012
i just hope u dont end up bin forever single wit dos rules of yours.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2012
kombats: i like ur rule die sharp guy
thank u jare
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2012
alowobaba: bennyzay u can do whatever u like with ur bf/gf ,bt coming out here written all dis 11th commandments make must of d girls fill whaoo, who train dis bobo ......
and u think i give a damn about any lady? I no send dem o. I no send anybody. I date a girl for 1month, i tell her my rules after 1month. If she can't stand. Bounce men.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2012
kemiola89: i just hope u dont end up bin forever single wit dos rules of yours.
i'm the most caring guy u wud ever meet. But sorry to say. There's only one captain in a ship. And that's me. Me and me alone.

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2012
@op...you're so right. . . Rules are necessary in a relationship. . .except they are both deceiving each other. . .i will apply your GOLDEN rules in my next relationship. . .slimyen needs a hard guy like marsh.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2012
Another Saddam & Ghadaffi comes to town... Guys watch out oooo
See rules!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by redleich(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2012
I wouldnt like to use the word "RULES"rather a few guidelines so each party involved knows wat puts the other off.
It may come as a surprise to many, how trivial issues which were not handled or discussed about in the earlier part of the relationship could eventually lead to a breakup.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2012
redleich: I wouldnt like to use the word "RULES"rather a few guidelines so each party involved knows wat puts the other off.
It may come as a surprise to many, how trivial issues which were not handled or discussed about in the earlier part of the relationship could eventually lead to a breakup.
Abeg tell them o! Urs na guidelines. Accepted
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by MeGaStReEt: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2012
HA HA HA If una con marry unko
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by mobeenet(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2012
This my guy seems to be practising a dictatorship relatinship. No wonder u have an ex gf. I don't think u can see any gf that will be able to abide with this ur fragmented, rigid, incompassionate and unfriendly constitution u wrote. Check urself well. U don't need to tie her down with this ur policy. Setting up a Relatioship means showing love to each other and not a parasitic relationship. smileyThis my guy seems to be practising a dictatorship relatinship. No wonder u have an ex gf. I don't think u can see any gf that will be able to abide with this ur fragmented, rigid, incompassionate and unfriendly constitution u wrote. Check urself well. U don't need to tie her down with this ur policy. Setting up a Relatioship means showing love to each other and not a parasitic relationship.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2012
OP I'll be super shocked if you have a girlfriend with those rubbish you wrote,no wonder it was for an Ex.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by kemmeye: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
nope thats y its a relationship and not a boarding school
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Mcleo007(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
These rules are nothing but enslavement. Only a greedy girl will accept those terms, in which case she has her eyes on the many things she stands to benefit from u. In that case, u got to be bucksed up. If u are an average Joe, na only if u use jazz for d girl, she's not pretty or she's silly in love with u.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
mobeenet: This my guy seems to be practising a dictatorship relatinship. No wonder u have an ex gf. I don't think u can see any gf that will be able to abide with this ur fragmented, rigid, incompassionate and unfriendly constitution u wrote. Check urself well. U don't need to tie her down with this ur policy. Setting up a Relatioship means showing love to each other and not a parasitic relationship. smileyThis my guy seems to be practising a dictatorship relatinship. No wonder u have an ex gf. I don't think u can see any gf that will be able to abide with this ur fragmented, rigid, incompassionate and unfriendly constitution u wrote. Check urself well. U don't need to tie her down with this ur policy. Setting up a Relatioship means showing love to each other and not a parasitic relationship.
it means u run a relationship without rules. My guy i fear for u o. U don't know that if a girl loves you, she will do anything for you? Get it. She would play by your rules. How many marriages have broken down today all simply because The man did not set the RULES during courtship e.t.c if a woman respect you, she has to proof it by respecting your rules. And by that You can easily show her how much u love her? Then she would never joke with you. But giving a girl freehand at the beginning of a relationship will only end in disaster. Learn to take the bull by the horn.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by sexyverah(f): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
poster u forgot to add
always wash my ass when i finish defecatin
work d whole month nd submit ur salary to me....
so people can knw u r her boifriend...................... mtcheeeew only a village girl will abide by dis rule.. vilage girls nowadays sef don wise
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
freecocoa: OP I'll be super shocked if you have a girlfriend with those rubbish you wrote,no wonder it was for an Ex.
so u mean ur bobo has never set a rule for you in your relationship? Even God himself gave man laws to follow so as to please him. By doing that, he shows us abundance love. Get it
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by emsquare(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
LOL! This your rule...

bennyraz: The key to a prosperous relationship is laying down rules & regulation. Its highly paramount especially with the Era of girls we have this days. Here are the rules i set for my Ex Gf

1. Don't nag me no matter the situation

2. Don't ever call me and ask me for credit

3. Don't ever touch my phone if i don't permit you

4. Never in any way ridicule or insult any member of my family (it might warrant a slap)

5. Don't load my phone with useless i love u text message (love no be money)

6. I look at other women's behind. Don't ever distract me from looking

7. When we are talking, you voice shouldn't overshadow my voice

8. When i call you and ask you where are you, don't ever tell me you are at somewhere

9. Don't ever ask me money for weavon, wigs, attachments, pant, bra

10. Don't ever call my name in public. Call me sweetie pie.

Guys its important to set rules in your relationship cuz nigerian girls are born stubborn. Let me hear ur rules guys!
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mcleo007: These rules are nothing but enslavement. Only a greedy girl will accept those terms, in which case she has her eyes on the many things she stands to benefit from u. In that case, u got to be bucksed up. If u are an average Joe, na only if u use jazz for d girl, she's not pretty or she's silly in love with u.
jazz GOD forbid. What is mine will be mine.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by madampresident(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
This is y i like bachelors.They to dey mouth.Wen they marry,n c marriage for wat it is,they go go mute.Wait poster till u marry,then we hear ur true confession n ur so called relationship rules.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
sexyverah: poster u forgot to add
always wash my ass when i finish defecatin
work d whole month nd submit ur salary to me....
so people can knw u r her boifriend...................... mtcheeeew only a village girl will abide by dis rule.. vilage girls nowadays sef don wise
if na village girl abide by my rule i'm okay with it. If no girl abide by my rule it only shows u how lawlessness has taking control of the mind of women. Most girls want freedom, i get it. You can only get freedom with me if u play by my rules. It means you are ready to get serious with me. If not, then you aint ready for any thing. NB: i said i will only use the rule on the girl i want to marry. For the rest i.e Fling. No rule atall. We go dey deceive ourselve dey go now!
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
madam president: This is y i like bachelors.They to dey mouth.Wen they marry,n c marriage for wat it is,they go go mute.Wait poster till u marry,then we hear ur true confession n ur so called relationship rules.
heaven help those who help themselves. With the help of God and myself. My marriage will be prosperous and fruitful. It wouldn't be the second home of hell.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
bennyraz:
so u mean ur bobo has never set a rule for you in your relationship? Even God himself gave man laws to follow so as to please him. By doing that, he shows us abundance love. Get it
Is he mad?why would he even think of such in the first place?am i his maid or his partner? He's sensible enough to know its a relationship and not dictatorship.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
So no guy as set rules/guidelines in their relationship in the whole of NL? No wonder people keep complaining about heart-breaks, misbehavior of their spouses in the romance section So na only me get rules ni? Na wa o! Guys im waiting to read your own rules o. Lets learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
hey is it a military thing? even my officer bf never gave such rules. rules shld be more like "no pinging when we r together, dnt let others kno whn we r quarreling, lets settle issues b4 they blow up, etc, blah blah".

its not by force. guys are also very stubborn and need rules even more.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by angelz(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ poster.
somehow l find d rules funny.
but beliv me, if l were not married, den l wuld go 4 guys like u, if n only if
it means wat u dont want me 2 do 2 u, den dont try it with me.
am use to takin care of mysef cus my mum was d person wu saw 6 of us thru
despite having a daddy, so its part of me 2 takia of my needs n even dat of my family.
but if ur arse is broke, den dont ask me 4 a dime.
its cool.

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Jumaisha(f): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
It's good to be yourself & don't try to be somebody else
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by ifysimple(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
Selfish rules. Mtchewww!
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ima Ima: hey is it a military thing? even my officer bf never gave such rules. rules shld be more like "no pinging when we r together, dnt let others kno whn we r quarreling, lets settle issues b4 they blow up, etc, blah blah".

its not by force. guys are also very stubborn and need rules even more.
LOL. atleast there's a rule in place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Remembers When This Soap Opera Was Hot On TV? / Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.