Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults (7487 Views)

I Have Forgiven Nairalanders For The Insults - Cramjones / US Report Cautions Nigeria Of Civil War / "All Tribes Are Guilty In Destroying Nigeria - Stop Blaming Northerners" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
South Africa: Diplomatic Row - Stop the Insult, South Africa Tells Nigeria
The Republic of South Africa has called on Nigerians to respect the dignity with which it handled the recent diplomatic skirmish with Nigeria, which led to a repatriation row of the citizens of the two countries.

High Commissioner of South Africa to Nigeria Mr. Kingsley Mamabolo made this call at the Nigeria-South Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry monthly breakfast forum hosted by the Warri Industrial Business Park, in Lagos.

Mamabolo said though South Africa would not diminish the apology it offered to Nigeria over the deportation of 125 of its citizens over issue of Yellow Fever vaccination, the haul of insults on South Africa and its people that has followed the issue is most unfair and must be stopped.

"We have deliberately avoided responding to any of these issue some of which entirely miss the point because we don't want the issue to become a tit-for-tat that will diminish the apology that we made. We understand the anger of Nigerians and before the officials who carried out the deportation did so, they should have escalated it so that a political decision should have been taken," he said.

He however argued that the rule which requires Nigerians to carry Yellow Fever Vaccination cards when going to other countries did not originate from South Africa but from the World Health Organisation (WHO), which classifies Nigeria as falling under the yellow fever belt.

"The Yellow Fever thing is not a South African thing; it is decided by the World Health Organisation. If you are in the list of the countries earmarked by the WHO as prone to Yellow Fever then other countries must demand for proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination from you," he said.

He explained that even south Africans, who were returning home to South Africa from Nigeria were also required by the regulation to carry proof of yellow fever vaccination, adding that Europeans and Americans who were moving from Nigeria to South Africa also needed this proof.

The South African envoy said his country did not have anything against Nigeria and its people, stressing that only an attitude of healthy competition within the African continent, where each country will help the other to win in the area where each has comparative advantage will help to propel Africa to the place of pride and prosperity.

Citing examples of healthy competition, he said not long ago Nigeria allowed and supported South Africa to host the world when the opportunity came for an African country to host the world football competition. He added that the same is now happening with the top World Bank position open

He said South Africa is joining all its forces with Nigeria to support Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for the position, knowing that she is the African that has the qualification and experience for the job.

"We have picked up the pieces from the yellow fever issue and we have moved on but let us stop all the insults, " he said
Source
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Callotti: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
2 niggerized countries biatching over nothing.
To think they are both world HIV/AIDS carrying champions beats my wildest imagination.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Mavor: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti: 2 niggerized countries biatching over nothing.
To think they are both world HIV/AIDS carrying champions beats my wildest imagination.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Please take your racist $hit to Stormfront where you belong. We dont want your ilk here. Stupid a$$ redneck!!!

4 Likes

Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lasinoh! You never fail to make me laff! Chei! Hope say for real life you funny like U̶̲̥̅̊ dey for NL
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
pDude:

Lasinoh! You never fail to make me laff! Chei! Hope say for real life you funny like U̶̲̥̅̊ dey for NL

A sense of humour that betrays the inner workings of an ossified mind, perhaps?
I suppose, if the cap fits. . .

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Callotti: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
pDude:

I even funny pass for real life sef. My co-workers only need to see my walk through the parking lot and it is laughter all night long!
My family is used to it. Thank God!!!
Mu he he he
The only thing saving me from being a Christian divercee widow for sure. cheesy
Can you imagine 2 third-world, poverty-stricken, disease-infested countries of low-lives trading words like jobless buffoons in drunken stupors? angry
What do we expect from both with a womanizing fisherman drunk and an unconvicted r-apist for so-called presidents.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew again joooooooor! tongue

1 Like

Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Callotti:

I even funny pass for real life sef. My co-workers only need to see my walk through the parking lot and it is laughter all night long!
My family is used to it. Thank God!!!
Mu he he he
The only thing saving me from being a Christian divercee widow for sure. cheesy
Can you imagine 2 third-world, poverty-stricken, disease-infested country of low-lives trading words like jobless buffoons in drunken stupors? angry
What do we expect from both with a womanizing fisherman drunk and an unconvicted r-apist for so-called presidents.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew again joooooooor! tongue

Lasinoh,

I don dey go Night Figil, I must to phock that your ogbonge poohsie before the year ends
When is Oga travelling to Naija again

Let me carry you go chop fish for Aso rock restaurant
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by jmaine: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
They just felt a pinch of our retaliatory insults and they are whining . . .

When next they seek to open their stinking xenophobic lips they shall apply caution , cos we will return the favour in the most ruthless manner that triggered this plea . .yeye people . . First to do no dey pain . .na second to do na im dey pain pass
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Callotti: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Lasinoh,

I don dey go Night Figil, I must to phock that your ogbonge poohsie before the year ends
When is Oga travelling to Naija again

Let me carry you go chop fish for Aso rock restaurant

When you can afford a private jet, gimme a holla! wink
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by mkmyers45(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Falls from Palm Tree
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by aikuda(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
Now they want the insult to stop. What about the ones they've been given to Nigeria and Nigerians since?
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by emsquare(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
jmaine: They just felt a pinch of our retaliatory insults and they are whining . . .When next they seek to open their stinking xenophobic lips . .they shall apply caution cos we shall return the favour in the most ruthless manner that triggered this plea . .yeye people . . First to do no dey pain . .na second to do na im dey pain pass

Hmmmm!!!
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Rastamann: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
Why is this man bring up an already resolved issue? When issue like this happen there are bound to be insults and assults from both ends, so what is his problem. man, you need to relax!
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by kokoA(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
Dem no know say our talent of insulting no get match for the whole world? The kind insult practice wey we dey use ourselves do na small thing? ibo vs hausa, hausa vs yoruba, yoruba vs ijaw, etc.. No be today we leanr how to insult o. S.A! una no reach o. yeye people.
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by ak47mann(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
grin grin
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

Couldn't have said it any better! Niggerized indeed.
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by drnoel: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
this silly people, no be them start am.
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
If they keep their mouth shut, this matter can die a natural death but if statement like this continues, it will only open old wounds
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Zip it, yob!
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by LaughterNoon(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
@Callotti, Are all those stuff i saw yours, and are they for real shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by member479760: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2012
I sorry for those monkeys in SA.
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by warrior101: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
Mavor: Please take your racist $hit to Stormfront where you belong. We dont want your ilk here. Stupid a$$ redneck!!!

Except that you are the racist here. slowpoke
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Famousboy(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2012
Callotti, you are so full of shit man... If you don't know history you better shut the Bleep up and stop saying shit.. Who told you that Nigeria is known as world Hiv Country ? You're a Monkey.... 85% of South African lives with Hiv aids, I live here and knows how it is. Please stop saying what you don't know, it may put you in trouble I swear
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nsikelelo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ignorance is bliss,do not aggravate South Africans because these are the kind of insults that led to Xenophobia,you should have seen the threads that sprung up during the years leading up to the first major Xenophobic attacks in 2008.....Ladies and Gentlemen we are all African and no1 is superior to the other so let's stop biting each others bottoms yes.
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
in fact, its just the beginning...niggas, go to south afican forums, you'll be marveled at the insults rained on nigerians
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by tim107: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
sheyie2007: in fact, its just the beginning...niggas, go to south afican forums, you'll be marveled at the insults rained on nigerians
which forum is dat?
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by Nsikelelo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
sheyie2007: in fact, its just the beginning...niggas, go to south African forums, you'll be marvelled at the insults rained on nigerians
lol you don't have to look far to see the vice versa
of what you've just said
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by tim107: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=Nsikelelo]lol you don't have to look far to see the vice versa
of what you've just said[/quote
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by tim107: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
sheyie2007: in fact, its just the beginning...niggas, go to south afican forums, you'll be marveled at the insults rained on nigerians
you shit, wash, eat in the river! You eat fried banana and rice! Your sooo low like your river niger. In nigeria you shit on top of a tree
Re: South Africa Cautions Nigeria - Stop The Insults by tim107: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
aikuda: Now they want the insult to stop. What about the ones they've been given to Nigeria and Nigerians since?
how many south african are in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Man Jailed 5yrs For Stealing Gold Earrings / Another TINUBU Mension Where You Must Pay N300 Million To Live In It. / Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Publish Their Assets Before Elections - SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.