Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn (3065 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by seniormallam(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
born2fuck: You will let all the unmarried nairaland ladies ruin your relationship for you, your boyfriend maybe jealous cause he love you and he is protecting you for his future interest,if he doesn't care about you, he will not watch over you

very solid post,
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by seniormallam(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
You will let all the unmarried nairaland ladies ruin your relationship for you, your boyfriend maybe jealous cause he love you and he is protecting you for his future interest,if he doesn't care about you, he will not watch over you

very solid post, girl this guy love u, let him trust you
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by Daresh(f): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
born2fuck: You will let all the unmarried nairaland ladies ruin your relationship for you, your boyfriend maybe jealous cause he love you and he is protecting you for his future interest,if he doesn't care about you, he will not watch over you

Let me get this straight Mr born2fuck, the guy is cheating on her left and right, trying to control OWOWher life and to you that is LOVE? WOW! That's d biggest load of bullsh*t I have ever heard. Like seriously? Madam poster, you better cut your losses sharp sharp and leave the. geezer. If he is doing all this now, what will happen if you marry him. You no go dey comot for house noni! Just go ur way now b4 u enter d one wry go hard pass.
FYI Mr born2fcuck, I am married.
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by born2boink(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2012
The devil she knows is far better than a stranger angel out there.
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by khukhi(f): 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
deniyor: The guy is not right for you.
He is too controlling and possessive and will not leave room for your individuality.
Even a marriage shouldn't be that restrictive as long as you are posting very personal stuff of social networks.

It's in your best interest to sit down and have a very serious talk with him on how you wont let him control your life.
He is most likely going to accuse you of being stubborn, bad girlfriend etc which will lead to your inevitable action of breaking up with him.

PS the reason he is trying to get rid of your social networks is cos of the things he does there himself. He just doesn't trust you.

Come to think of it... Ur b.friend is probably one of those characters similar to 190/born2fuck and all the other mischevious characters on NL ... grin grin grin grin

Did he say this cause u r online even when he's with you?..
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by dabrake(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
this guy logic na arabic. From right to left. Why can't his girl also look after him?
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by born2boink(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
dabrake: this guy logic na arabic. From right to left. Why can't his girl also look after him?
my girlfriend is not on facebook,not even online so that give me freedom to express myself as I wish
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2012
Your bf has control issues! With these sort of peeps it never gets better only worse! Imagine if you were to end up marrying this man? Now that would be living in bondage! Do you really wanna subject yourself to such a life?

Why should he be allowed to do whatever he wants and he tries to restrict you? That ain't love! That's CONTROL!
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 08, 2012
girls! if u re all waiting 4 a man who is cute, rich,humble,faithful,caring,understanding,adorable,nice and loving, don't worry Be patient,Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2012
sine.com:
my boyfriend say i dnt listen, he tells me to change things about myself. he tells me to stop social networks like facebook,twitter and so on.....he doesnt want instant messengers, he doesnt like it when i go out at night, he wants to decide for me on ehat i should do, he says im stubborn. he wants me to stay at home he doesnt want me to visit the friends i have.........but he has many friends, he goes out with them, he is using facebook and so on and even instant messaging. i feel like im in prison and im in it alone bcz he is doing the opposite of what he doesnt want, help!!!!am i stubborn?

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaha Stubborn? naaa u are not hunni, u are being stoopid. No offence, but why even allow him to lay such rules on u? U are not even married to him. Woman wake up and smell the coffee before its too late.

Mo facebook, no twitter, no going out with friends, no visiting friends, what are you? A FREAKING trophy Gf?

You are not at all stubborn, if I were dating ur bf, he will know what stubborn is. Nonsense!
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by born2boink(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2012
Don't take after Roki advice, she is a wild girl
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by deniyor: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
sine.com:

If he is a good guy for me why do I feel like I'm in prison.....last month he has an affair with a co-worker and he ddnt apologise he said its bcz of me.....even last year he had affairs and said its bcz I dnt listen and he says its bcz of me he can't stay unhappy he will look fr happiness....bt then he says he loves me I must change.....

Get out of that relationship ASAP and find someone worthy of your love and trust.
The guy has no iota of respect for you. A control freak that will take you no where.
Listen, it doesn't matter what you do, that guy will cheat on you incessantly. If you finally
change to the kind of girl he wants, he will then get totally bored with you and go look for
someone more interesting.
I bet he tells you only men make decisions and women are supposed to be quiet and look pretty!
Don't listen to born2fuck and the likes, they do not have your interests at heart and just want to promote their kinda lifestyle.
Don't be a victim. If you are still dating the guy right now, you are making a mistake.
The earlier you move away, the sooner you find someone else that is right for you missy.
Best of luck in your future relationships
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by Daresh(f): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
born2fuck: The devil she knows is far better than a stranger angel out there.

Ok then let her stick with the devil she knows till he kills and dismembers her for going out without his permission!
Re: Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn by born2boink(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
Daresh:

Ok then let her stick with the devil she knows till he kills and dismembers her for going out without his permission!
it has not come to fighting yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Do This? / God. I Hate My Mother So Much... / Share Your Threeesome Sexual Experience - Read Mine ( Part 2 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.