Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. (708 Views)

Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
I'll like to know what my naija sisters think. I know we guys basically think romance is all about taking your girl out and getting a good 'beat' in the bedroom later.

What do you girls think?
Re: Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
So none of girls know what 'romance' is, yet you flood the romance section everyday smh.

I'm out!
Re: Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
Romance is all about your money or putting the ring in the finger (Marriage) grin grin
Re: Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
Vikin: Romance is all about your money or putting the ring in the finger (Marriage) grin grin

Bwahahahahahahaha

Your post made my day, darg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So NO ROMANCE with FINANCE, yeah?? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
shymmex:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Your post made my day, darg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So NO ROMANCE with FINANCE, yeah?? lipsrsealed

AM telling you, at the end of the day, thats what we want. Dont mind any body that state otherwise. wink
Re: Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
Vikin:

AM telling you, at the end of the day, thats what we want. Dont mind any body that state otherwise. wink

Hmmmmm

Should I Marry Him? / What Would You Do In This Situation? / What Is True Love

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6