Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Is Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? (677 Views)

What Is Love! / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? by Impulse80(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2012
I have always been told that love exists but everywhere i look all i see is deceit, infatuation, obsession and the likes of it. I seriously doubt that anyone would be able to identify love if they saw it across the street, nobody knows love is because we all have personal experiences that influence our definition of it(love) but if i were to explain from my own experiences i would say that love (affection not filial) should be accompanied by feelings of protection(that is wanting to protect the other person) on both sides and self-sacrifice. Thats just what i think what about you
Re: What Is Love? by 190: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2012
^did u see my GUN
Re: What Is Love? by Killz1(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2012
Impulse80: My girlfriend shows tedency of been a no 3, calls me all da time, however she is very tolerant and doesn't go into a rage anytime i dont pick her calls. All the same i love her

Were you typing with your anus when you posted this? Still, "nobody" knows what love is? So you admit that you use a word you know nothing about?

Foolishness!
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2012
Somebody should tell this dude that real love doesn't exist
Re: What Is Love? by Killz1(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2012
Adetayo100: Somebody should tell this dude that real love doesn't exist
Somebody should tell you that it exists. And that because you are yet to come across it doesn't prove it's non-existence. . .
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2012
Love = Loss Of Valued Ego . . . undecided
Re: What Is Love? by edydeyemi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
L♥√ع is what people say when they want to play you wayo-wayo
Re: What Is Love? by Impulse80(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
Killz.:

Were you typing with your anus when you posted this? Still, "nobody" knows what love is? So you admit that you use a word you know nothing about?

Foolishness!
I know u are a juvenile but i am gonna see if i can get your prehistoric brain to work. First if you had read my post well you would have seen that there was never a place i said that love doesn't exist, rather that love is self-defined, for instance, how do you know that you are in love with someone?( I doubt that your type could see the line between love and infatuation) now answer that!
Re: What Is Love? by Impulse80(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
190: ^did u see my GUN
try checking inside your urethral orfice
Re: What Is Love? by Killz1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
Impulse80: I know u are a juvenile but i am gonna see if i can get your prehistoric brain to work. First if you had read my post well you would have seen that there was never a place i said that love doesn't exist, rather that love is self-defined, for instance, how do you know that you are in love with someone?( I doubt that your type could see the line between love and infatuation) now answer that!
You re a fool. What did i call you? A fool!
Now, where in my post did i refer to you saying love did not exist? undecided You were in a hurry to further prove your foolishness, right?
You started a thread and it was obvious you did not know the meaning of love, thereby you asked "what is love?". But in an earlier comment of yours on another thread, you said you love your girlfriend. That meant that you used the word "love" even when you knew sh[i]i[/i]t about it's meaning! My comment on this thread pointed out your foolishness in using a word you know not it's meaning. . . That's foolish! You refused to accept your foolishness, but rather chose to circumambulate and grow fat in your foolishness, quoted me and asked me a foolish question. . . You see why you are a discombobulated fool?

Reply to this comment to finally hit the nail on your foolishness. . . Nonsense!
Re: What Is Love? by Impulse80(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:

You re a fool. What did i call you? A fool!
Now, where in my post did i refer to you saying love did not exist? undecided You were in a hurry to further prove your foolishness, right?
You started a thread and it was obvious you did not know the meaning of love, thereby you asked "what is love?". But in an earlier comment of yours on another thread, you said you love your girlfriend. That meant that you used the word "love" even when you knew sh[i]i[/i]t about it's meaning! My comment on this thread pointed out your foolishness in using a word you know not it's meaning. . . That's foolish! You refused to accept your foolishness, but rather chose to circumambulate and grow fat in your foolishness, quoted me and asked me a foolish question. . . You see why you are a discombobulated fool?

Reply to this comment to finally hit the nail on your foolishness. . . Nonsense!
You think you can get me angry? Nah why should i be angry at a mollusc who cant even answer an ordinary question. Oya! Commot for road make i see beta people

(1) (Reply)

Hello / My Baby's Coming Home TONIGHT (2)! / Urgently Need Ur Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.