Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Urgently Need Ur Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently Need Ur Advice. (688 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Dvirux: 7:35am On May 04, 2012
sowi 4 buggin into u, really nid ya help.

Broke up with my gf 5months back, althought i got over it, startd lyf again without a gf.

Just ysterday, she kald me dat she wants 2 c me of which i went 2 c her, afta much tlk, she said she wants me bck, i askd her wat she wnts 2 cm bck n do, n she said luvin me more. I culd stil fil d warmth wen i hugged her.

Plz nairalanders, wat do i do, al my frnds r against her, really nid ya adv. Tnx
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by micoyankee(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2012
what really happened before you broke up with her at the first place....??
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Dvirux: 8:21am On May 04, 2012
micoyankee: what really happened before you broke up with her at the first place....??

wasnt interestd any more. I knew i did ntin rung
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Killz3(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2012
Do you still have strong feelings for her, possibly love?
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Dvirux: 8:24am On May 04, 2012
i knew she went afta a guy she taught was beta dan i am
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Killz3(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2012
Dvirux: i knew she went afta a guy she taught was beta dan i am
That's how most girls are. It's a good thing she realized her mistakes and want to come back without you forcing her to do so.
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Dvirux: 8:30am On May 04, 2012
u no hw ist true luv z, hard 2 4get
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Scash(f): 8:30am On May 04, 2012
Therz no biggie. She wants u back n u also want ha... Get back into d bussines. Mayb dis time u'd figur out y both of u broke up in d first place and den try workin against dt sort of thin hapnin again or just plain stay away frm each oda
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Dvirux: 8:32am On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

That's how most girls are. It's a good thing she realized her mistakes and want to come back without you forcing her to do so.

do u tink its real? Dats ma prob
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Killz3(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2012
Dvirux:

do u tink its real? Dats ma prob
Well, you've got to give it a try. . .
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Truthdispensar: 9:25am On May 04, 2012
[i][/i] Hi bro. First of all, ask yourself if u really love her or not. If yes, you need to watch out to know if she loves you in return. If you cant know if she loves you or not, then you need to know from the unset that she will leave you again. True love is the only tonic that can keeps a relationship healthy, not just the warmth we feel from an embrace. And if on the other hand you dont have true love for her, know you just want to start an affair with her and not a relationship. Affairs leave us used and empty @ the end, while true love adds value to our lives. So ma broda, you just have to think right!!!
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by micoyankee(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2012
Dvirux:

wasnt interestd any more. I knew i did ntin rung

Weℓℓ accept her with open arms and don't trust too much, don't love too much, don't hope too much, because that too much can hurt you soo much, she might do it again, ΐ wȋ̊ℓℓ ηενεя trust any gurl again, am talking from experience... So its up †o you now.
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Dvirux: 11:23am On May 04, 2012
tnx alot
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by dani1luv: 11:25am On May 04, 2012
[size=13pt]NAIRALANDERS AND ADVICE!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by honeric01(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2012
Once beaten, twice shy.

Be wise as a serpent but gentle as a dove

do not make same mistakes twice, make sure you don't commit more than she's willing to commit

Over-all, safeguard your heart from getting tramped on again.
Re: Urgently Need Ur Advice. by Basildon1(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2012
My standard advice - if u broke up for other reasons,you can get back together. If you broke up cos of a new romantic interest. Just leave it be!

(1) (Reply)

What Major Factor Do You Consider Most Before Entering A Relationship / What Can A Man Offer A Woman Today? / How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.