Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Should I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out? (1115 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out? by Ollydon(m): 12:59am On Apr 05, 2012
Hey nairalanders, im a student in a uni.There was this particular girl i see buh i dnt talk to, so we had a party n i was high n i told her she was very pretty.i dont know how but i started developing strong feelings for her. So, i made my move, i started talkin to her as in real, deep,personal talk. Most of d times we r always together. P.s, we rnt dating n i never askd her out. I complement her a lot n she likes it cos she smiles n shyly says thanks. Sometimes we even get lost lookin eachoda in d eyes.there was this one time we were in her rum n she said she ws feeling sleepy n told me nt to go ,we both slept off n i later woke up in d midnight then went to ma rum. We do touch eachoda affectionatly n oda stuff..lots of guys r afta ha n she receives deir calls in ma presence n oda stuff. There ws dis time guys i knw wif crush on her were chilln ask her to chill wif them buh i calld ha outsde n she left dm to be alone wif me. She even said she felt d guys were jealous cos they thought we were datin n i ws like wats d big deal? N she said nofin. I love ha buh i dnt knw if she fils d same. I dnt knw if she sees me a fwend n i dnt wanna spoil dat. Jeez, im fed up! Love! Pls, pardon ma composition. Wat do u thnk i shud do?
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by omega25red(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2012
you seem to like her right? why not ask her out before you miss your chance undecided
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:40am On Apr 05, 2012
Such have happen 2 me we were friends we hang out 2gether we attend party 2gether even stay in her room I was afraid at de beginning but I later ask her out she turn down my propser dat she has a bf but 4 me I take it dat I have taken de bonden 4rm me cus I could have be frustrated if I dnt ask her out so u beta tell her ur mind nw or never but dnt expect total yes ans she may play hard 2 get or worst even say she have a bf but at de end u have express ur feelings dat is what matas most . Gudluck
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Rocktation(f): 1:45am On Apr 05, 2012
Dey there dey slow na...slacker.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by toby2(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2012
Check it guy you may be infatuated to her. Den if not go ahead and let it out cos its gonna continue to burn in you
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Ollydon(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Ollydon(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2012
No offense! U guys are really missing d point here.. If she turns me down our so called friendship can never be the same. And she has a b.f cos d guys is a call manic.he calls her most of d time n she recieves his calls in my presence,she even says i love u to d guy in my presence.damn, im always mad when she says it to hi ..their reltnshp s lòng distance though..dont know wat to do @ all
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Ollydon(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2012
No offense! U guys are really missing d point here.. If she turns me down our so called friendship can never be the same. And she has a b.f cos d guys is a call manic.he calls her most of d time n she recieves his calls in my presence,she even says i love u to d guy in my presence.damn, im always mad when she says it to him ..their reltnshp s lòng distance though..dont know wat to do @ all
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by cooljoe(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2012
If u don't buy a ticket, u'd neva win d lottery, dats nt to say dat buying a ticket assures u of winning d lottery. Wat m tryna say is dat u'll neva know till u try...
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Riodiao(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2012
My broda i made same mistakes few weeks ago. Dnt ask her out,just bleep her and believe me,she would be all over u. Uve already had d chance of doin dat when she askd u not to leave dat night. It was a sicilian msg. Ill give u a link i read.Its abt reading gurls mind and mood.It will surely help u and other lads here.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
Try ur luck u never know
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Ollydon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
Riodiao: My broda i made same mistakes few weeks ago. Dnt ask her out,just bleep her and believe me,she would be all over u. Uve already had d chance of doin dat when she askd u not to leave dat night. It was a sicilian msg. Ill give u a link i read.Its abt reading gurls mind and mood.It will surely help u and other lads here.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Ollydon(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ollydon:
maybe dats wat imma do at last. Cos i dnt knw wats up.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by kelz88(f): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
She seems to be into you. Give it a shot.

She'll either say yes or no. Good luck.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by itiswell1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
Am sure she won't slap u after telling her.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by AfroBlue(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
Op, that's your woman, tell her how you feel about her and ask if she wants to have a one on one relationship. Props for not touching her body when you had the opportunity. You just passed a major test that she presented to you!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by eldav(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2012
Ollydon: No offense! U guys are really missing d point here.. If she turns me down our so called friendship can never be the same. And she has a b.f cos d guys is a call manic.he calls her most of d time n she recieves his calls in my presence,she even says i love u to d guy in my presence.damn, im always mad when she says it to hi ..their reltnshp s lòng distance though..dont know wat to do @ all

you have this information,yet u want to go ahead and steal her from her guy??And she acknowledges that she loves him..

Dont know why people dont put themselves in other's shoes before acting...if you were the one,will appreciate such?

Please leave another guy's girl and go look for yours!

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Deal With A Clingy Ex? / How To Maintain God Standards In Relationship Before And After Marriage For Long / Why Should Anyone Abort A Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.