Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack (17779 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines / Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by ZUBY77(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Let me make a prediction.. TB Joshua will die before 2050.

2 Likes

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by kelz88(f): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
See the kain rubbish (his followers think) he is predicting.

What are we supposed to do with such prediction?!KMT!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Gentleboby: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
andyanders: T.B.Joshua is a gift from God Almighty to us and the entire world. May God continue to bless him and his ministry

Very good of you,
But remember all our African leaders in prayer o because God can listen to anyone Amen.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by cesil92: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
According to sources, The said he T.B Joshua had narrowed it down to West Africa but obviously Malawi is NOT IN WEST AFRICA, which makes his prophecy authoritatively WRONG. So do not praise him. We either wait for things to unfold first before jumping to praises.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Lovine: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
God will continue to give Prophet TB Joshua more wisdom to serve His God faithfully and with accurate prediction. He is a great gift to the world. No prophet like him in our generation.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by ignis: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
kayusfit: GEJ and beaf also on the list grin grin
Na u put am there?
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Sisterfatie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nigerians are the stupidiest people i've ever heard. Its really unfortunate that a vast portion of our society is very gullible and our gullibility is the reason we'll remain in our current situation of social and economic misery.

3 Likes

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by buccal(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ayatullah: [b][/b]What has T.B. Joshua got to do with this? We have a lot of aged African leaders lined up to meet their creator, so why count on this TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA who is simply gambling, if he is worth his salt he should make his so-called prediction to actually naming names and exact dates. Please stop looking forward to a Tuberculocious Prediction.
Ayatullah: [b][/b]What has T.B. Joshua got to do with this? We have a lot of aged African leaders lined up to meet their creator, so why count on this TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA who is simply gambling, if he is worth his salt he should make his so-called prediction to actually naming names and exact dates. Please stop looking forward to a Tuberculocious Prediction.
where u come from sef
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by rastamouse: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
cesil92: According to sources, The said he T.B Joshua had narrowed it down to West Africa but obviously Malawi is NOT IN WEST AFRICA, which makes his prophecy authoritatively WRONG. So do not praise him. We either wait for things to unfold first before jumping to praises.

He excluded Presidents of West Africa from the list
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by nijanigga: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
andyanders: T.B.Joshua is a gift from God Almighty to us and the entire world. May God continue to bless him and his ministry
Or gift from the devil. Why is it that he don't have vision about corruption that have killed Nigerians.You will die in your foolishness and poverty and fear.What does the death of a southern africa got to do with Nigeria?
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by slaxzy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
You guys should stop insulting us! Thank God I've a degree in geography. Malawi is located at the south -east of africa not west africa as predicted. I guess if the prediction or prophesy is to be true then there's the need to wait for another news of sudden death ! The man no go predict say good thing happen to person ? Na only doom?
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
So u guys are tripping for tb joshua russian roulette game. U guys truly live in alices,s wonderland. Anybody could have a heart attack,including african wayward leaders who are more prone to high blood pressure because of their evil deeds.This moffo could have heard the prediction and being fo.olishly superstitious he could have more troubled,hence the heart failure.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by TolaniLuv: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
Doomsday "
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2012
Give it a CSI kinda investigation and see how this man knows what would become of this president. The prophesy is a fraud!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: So u guys are tripping for tb joshua russian roulette game. U guys truly live in alices,s wonderland. Anybody could have a heart attack,including african wayward leaders who are more prone to high blood pressure because of their evil deeds.This moffo could have heard the prediction and being fo.olishly superstitious he could have more troubled,hence the heart failure.
Not only that most of these presidents visit him in secret as I was told, even dictator Robert Mugabe,
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by pheesayor(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2012
Prediction came to pass exactly 60 days after, to all doubting thomases
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2012
pheesayor: Prediction came to pass exactly 60 days after, to all doubting thomases
Lol @ your sentiment. It would take it nowhere reasonable.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by eherbal(m): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2012
Boyloaf: If there Ȋ̝̊̅§ anyone who still doubts T.B Joshua, ∂α† person needs deliverance!
I do
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by eherbal(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2012
Lovine: God will continue to give Prophet TB Joshua more wisdom to serve His God faithfully and with accurate prediction. He is a great gift to the world. No prophet like him in our generation.
he's a prophet of doom.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by ujchief(m): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2012
Sister fatie: My family members are the stupidiest people i've ever heard. Its really unfortunate that a vast portion of my family is very gullible and our gullibility is the reason we'll remain in our current situation of social and economic misery.
[quote author=Sister fatie]
Fixed
@topic, when m.k.o abiola sank an entire container filled with Gideon's bibles headed to Nigeria, T.B.J prophesied a curse into his life saying, 'just like moses, you'll see the promise land, but never will ur feet touch it'. The rest is history.
There are so many gifts God gives to people, the gift of prophesy is one of them. Dont forget that its the gift of interpretation of dreams that lifted Daniel and Joseph up and placed them in the king's heart.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by habiolah(m): 3:13am On Apr 06, 2012
when you don't understand a thing, don't criticize it.
Me thinks that the purpose of the prophecy was so that it would be averted with prayers.
Too many bad belles for NLand sef; which of you can authoritatively say he is not of God? Many folks wey no even know where God dey, neither do they have a relationship with him; yet they know which prophet is real, and which is not! Na Wah ooo
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by cynthiafred67(f): 3:40am On Apr 06, 2012
Na wah oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by klairekk: 5:45am On Apr 06, 2012
crap. rubbish.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by emsquare(m): 5:56am On Apr 06, 2012

LOL!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2012
surprisingly i find nigerians very hard to understand despite ppl calling themselves educated and literates.but i now realise that been able to surf the net doesnt mean one is intelligent.now I DONT GIVE A DAMM WHERE T.B IS FROM OR WHAT POWER HE USES THE POINT IS THIS HE PREDICTED THE DEATH OF A PRESIDENT FROM A PARTICULAR REGION WITH A SPECIFIED PERIOD AND SO FAR A PRESIDENT HAS HAD AN HEART ATTACK.IT IS A COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ANYTIME A LEADER DIES THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT MADE UNTIL HIS
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2012
until his successor is know if u have been following malawi politics u will understand why the mans death hasnt been announced.his vice is the wife of a former president and is very popular.she took side with the ppl during the last riot and the power bloc of the late president will definitely not want her to be the president.i will like to ask a question here and it is IF T.B PREDICTS ONE OF U GUYS HERE THAT CASTIGATE HIM HERE ON NL WILL YOU TAKE HIM SERIOUS OR WAIT FOR IT TO COME TO PASS.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by mancheeutd(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2012
becareful wat u say to prophets of God be that as it may who made u judge over him if he's fake let him be someday we'r all goin to give account of our deeds shalom!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Konjour(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Fact is: even if the prophet had declared the said president's name,his address and the description of his family tree,those who would believe will,and those who won't believe it won't. So,there's no point to prove to anyone by mentioning the person's exact name beforehand,moreso that alone could generate uber-fear in the affected country and diplomatic handbags. However,the fact that he excluded west african states is a telling point. Let's see where it ends up eventually.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2012
now it is official the man is dead
WAS TB RIGHT OR WRONG?I THINK PPL SHOULD START THINKING DEEP BEFORE MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS HERE NL IS NOT A PLATFORM FOR INSULTS OR ABUSE BUT CONSTRUCTIVE ANALYSIS AND INTELLIGENT DISCOURSE.BY THE WAY I AM EVEN A MOSLEM AND YET I RESPECT THE MAN WHY CANT U CHRISTIANS STAND BY HIM .IRONY OF LIFE.IF TB WAS A MOSLEM CHRISTIANS WILL ACCEPT HIS PREDICTIONS.NA WAH O
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 7:14am On Apr 06, 2012
konjour my guy THE PRESIDENT OF MALAWI IS DEAD .IT IS IN NEWS AND IT IS CONFIRMED.now lets hear what our nl professors have to say now.afterall they know more than everybody in nigeria.konjour u know what fela said years back?COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON .KONJOUR HAVE A NICE EASTER HOLIDAY

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2012
Since †ЂΞ president Ȋ̝̊̅§ dead now, pls professors of NL, we await Ūя̲̅ analysis ˚˚˚°ºH
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by ujchief(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2012
Boyloaf: Since †ЂΞ president Ȋ̝̊̅§ dead now, pls professors of NL, we await Ūя̲̅ analysis ˚˚˚°ºH
u wont see or hear from them again! They've buried their heads in shame, and have taken off with their tail in between their legs. They even insulted Nigerians as gullible! FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN!
Hebrews 5:1 says 'for every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God...
They wont hesitate to show their shameles faces when next a thread about a man of God comes up again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? / 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.