Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack (17781 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines / Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: U guys deserve what u get,misery. U are not fit to be humans in the 21st century. It is sad but true.
Eya,hw does it feel being unable to do anytin abt that plus u sound more miserable than those u say are in misery,ewu
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Decryptor(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2012
ezeomoba: Probably they took the man to his church secretly,and he couldn't do anytin on him,

He came out and declare a leader would die

You are a chicken!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
Facts are incontestable folks, god of Man (goM) T.B Joshua has done it again! grin
There was absolutely no way he could have known - like those Saudi Govt officials who kicked out Yar'adua and posse - that Bingu wa Mutharika suffered from poor health cheesy grin cheesy

Vice President of Malawi Joyce Banda visits TB Joshua
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCd5g-IaDuA?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by pelezico: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
TB Joshua is a FRAUD - and the GOATS continue to follow him. These GOATS have no love for good doctrine or theology but simply want to follow for bread and fish. Jokers. I have no problem is saying that this guy is a WOLF. However the problem is not TB but those who have CHOSEN to follow him.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Rizy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Let d man be. Who re u 2 look askance on anybdy let alone judge.
Nigerians unknowingly 2 dem re smehw satan's freak dan Gods. Promote satanic powers dan God's. If it was Octopus predictn or prophecy, pple wud honor it witout criticism.
T.B Joshua lik evry oda nigerian has d freedom of speech. Why do pple take dis man 2 persnal? Wel dat tels me he's a force 2 reckon wt cos pple dnt waste deir critics on Nobody.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Rizy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
pelezico: TB Joshua is a FRAUD - and the GOATS continue to follow him. These GOATS have no love for good doctrine or theology but simply want to follow for bread and fish. Jokers. I have no problem is saying that this guy is a WOLF. However the problem is not TB but those who have CHOSEN to follow him.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by vanstanzy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
@NLers
Does anyone know by what power pastor T.B. Joshua operates? Supposing its Gods', u'll be seen as fighting against God. For those that castigate men of God, pls refrain. God knows His people best than ya'll.
For Malawi's President, his sickness tends towards death. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Gaiden k:
Eya,hw does it feel being unable to do anytin abt that plus u sound more miserable than those u say are in misery,ewu

You and those that reason like u are not as instinctive as rats,which means that u are fundamentally less intuned to nature than rat,less intelligent. You are nothing but a clone creature programmed to follow shallowly and destructively. The Africa that invading oyinbos met and called the dark continent was more idealistic and intuitive than africa today. Oyinbo gave u bible and the arabs gave u the quoran to destroy ur instincts and common sense,just like u are exhibiting here. Ikpa.

2 Likes

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by victorazy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi's president is dead
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by jumobi1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
Interesting but how come the VP of the dead president has visited TB before and the VP wasn't in good terms with the dead president.
Suspicious if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
victorazy: Malawi's president is dead

and so? The more the fo.ols die,the more chances of survival for children like david madonna in their own country with dignity without having to go through the undignified process of being given away to oyinbo mother of mercy,madonna because his own people failed him fundamentally.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
jumobi1: Interesting but how come the VP of the dead president has visited TB before and the VP wasn't in good terms with the dead president.
Suspicious if you ask me.

You think a bluetooth signal was sent?

“I as the vice president of the Republic of Malawi would like to take this opportunity to wish the state president a quick recovery and to also ask God at this point in time to protect and strengthen the family members that are looking after him,” he said. “I would also like to ask all Malawians to stay in prayer and to stay united as we pray for our president to recover quickly.” --- Source
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Myself2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
Which kain yeye T.B Joshua prediction be that,with the number of 70yrs plus presidents we have in Africa,with many of them still nursing the ambition of ruling for more decades,surely many of them will still die in office
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
antartica:

You and those that reason like u are not as instinctive as rats,which means that u are fundamentally less intuned to nature than rat,less intelligent. You are nothing but a clone creature programmed to follow shallowly and destructively. The Africa that invading oyinbos met and called the dark continent was more idealistic and intuitive than africa today. Oyinbo gave u bible and the arabs gave u the quoran to destroy ur instincts and common sense,just like u are exhibiting here. Ikpa.
U watch too much movies,Tb joshua predicted it,the president is dead,if ur too hurt that his prophesy came true,u culd always drop dead.nkapki
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by codeworks(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
T.B Joshua once again right – Malawi president dies, leaving nation in political suspense
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/t-b-joshua-once-again-right-malawi-president-dies-leaving-nation-in-political-suspense/
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
codeworks: T.B Joshua once again right – Malawi president dies, leaving nation in political suspense
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/t-b-joshua-once-again-right-malawi-president-dies-leaving-nation-in-political-suspense/
We knew of that a day ago. T.B Joshua was possibly abreast of the president condition before now by somebody close to him. Please, spare us this fraud.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by smlafolabi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
But one thing i know is that this his prophecy will not come to pass, the ailing president will recover. what day of the prophecy are we?
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by demmygold15: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
Thank God dat it happen. But my people do u belive dat God can just make u of T B Josha 4 just dat mint. And it may b in dis way, that may belong 2 dis group that they hav told him in their meting dat he is going 2 die. So dat do'nt mean T B josha is a man of God. Open yur eye wel wel. As a person i don't belive him.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by smlafolabi(m): 3:27am On Apr 07, 2012
well the fact that this prophecy happen deosn't make TB joshua a true prophet, even demons too prophecy and they can see the spirit realms to a certain level. may the soul of departed president rest in peace.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2012
smlafolabi: well the fact that this prophecy happen deosn't make TB joshua a true prophet, even demons too prophecy and they can see the spirit realms to a certain level. may the soul of departed president rest in peace.
the point is not whether he is a man of GOd or not or whichever way he got his info.if he likes he can be satans brother or in law,i dont give a damm.the point is WHAT HE PREDICTED WILL HAPPEN DID IT HAPPEN OR NOT ?YES OR NO?if yes then sorry 2 say MATTER DIE
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by knowledge4(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Do not be deceived.
Not all prophecies are from God.
There are Devil inspired prophecies that will be very accurate.
Accuracy of a prophecy does not indicate that it came from God.
The Bible says that in the last days,false Christs will arise and will perform great and lying wonders that even the elect of God will be deceived.The Bible says we should test the spirits to know which is true and which is false.You need to have the spirit of discernment to know the genuine from the fake.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Albert708(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
When God servant speak the wise listen tb joshua is a real man of God sent from above to save Africa and the world as a own. May God be with malawi i know good thing is about to happen.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by PalmTree(m): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2012
Barr. Gene:

I cant even find it on the map of Africa.

guy, check well malawi is in d southeast of africa, bordered by zambia, mozambique and tanzania. Hope ds helps
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 08, 2012
As for me, the whole thing is a fraud!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by SisBrenda(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2012
Albert708: When God servant speak the wise listen tb joshua is a real man of God sent from above to save Africa and the world as a own. May God be with malawi i know good thing is about to happen.

Its a shame that Nigerians are so blessed yet you are a blind people. May God have mercy on you all. Of all the nonsense you could have picked to talk about you have no fear of God whatsoever. Its ok not to believe the call of God on a man after all who is TB joshua when Jesus was rejected by such as you. True to his nature God always uses the foolish things to confound the wise. What was the wisdom of the jews in the face of the carpenters son Jesus? What is the wisdom of Nigerians in the face of TB joshua? Filthy rugs as the bible classically puts it.

The words of Ahab "there is one Prophet I hate that never says anything good about me" your opinion is of no consequence to God. God and whom ever he chooses will firstly stand the test of time and he will set his table in your presence.

Theologians keep yapping about his spiritual father. While on the subject please share who Elijah's spiritual father was as I would like to know. While we are on the subject Isiah and the author of more than half of the new testament Paul.

True to nature you fear what you don't understand. God doesn't need to inform you of what he is about to do. He raises the poor from the dust and makes them to sit with Kings. And which man of God has Presidents as his children lol Ghana, newly added Malawi oh and let's not forget Obasanjo and new Jonathan Goodluck.

Lord why didn't you just make TB joshua a Zambian or Mocambican?
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by SisBrenda(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2012
vandarsar: I think you all who are against him are entitle to your own opinion. but after God has used him to save my sister's life, i can never doubt the fact that he's a prophet of God. And he's is unlike your pastors who take money from you or buy jets or own schools which you can go.
At least he's not some Pastor King! Lets look at it, he never said we wont go to the world cup, in fact i think he predicted we will go, but he said we wont go to ordinary nations cup and we dint, even with your own favorites Samson Siasia. So its time to just respect his prophesy

He makes a lot of sense when he says Pastors and men of God collect offerings and tithes to their credit. When you ask for help because of hardship even after paying tithes and offerings what would your pastor do? Lol just try it and you will know. I have had my eyes open and am living the way I should giving to the poor and adding to someone else life and well being. TB Joshua may God keep using you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? / 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.