Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack (17780 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines / Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2012
Beretta92: but he said the boko haram menace will be over by feb/march but it isn't over yet.what do u say about that?

He said soon,he didn't mention a time,whether u like it or not most of his predictions hv come to pass,I am not a very gud fan of his but u gotto give it to him,stop hating
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2012
e-herbal:
he's a prophet of doom.
Thank Heavens u still called him a prophet
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2012
What kind of children will adults like u breed if u as an adult can be lured to bed with folk and mythical stories that seems to make the children,s imaginations wander? An average nigerian adult is like timid child,mentally stagnant and adventurously backward. With no intentions and zeal to learn. And if supposed parents are fundamentally ignorant like joshua,how can children be aware? It is a vicious circle of doom.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by ezeomoba: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2012
Probably they took the man to his church secretly,and he couldn't do anytin on him,

He came out and declare a leader would die

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2012
habiolah: when you don't understand a thing, don't criticize it.
Me thinks that the purpose of the prophecy was so that it would be averted with prayers.
Too many bad belles for NLand sef; which of you can authoritatively say he is not of God? Many folks wey no even know where God dey, neither do they have a relationship with him; yet they know which prophet is real, and which is not! Na Wah ooo
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2012
onatisi: until his successor is know if u have been following malawi politics u will understand why the mans death hasnt been announced.his vice is the wife of a former president and is very popular.she took side with the ppl during the last riot and the power bloc of the late president will definitely not want her to be the president.i will like to ask a question here and it is IF T.B PREDICTS ONE OF U GUYS HERE THAT CASTIGATE HIM HERE ON NL WILL YOU TAKE HIM SERIOUS OR WAIT FOR IT TO COME TO PASS.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2012
They have eyes but cant see,ears that cant hear,hands that cant move,brains that cant detect and nose that cant breathe,airless. With all that is happening around them,africans still choose to be stuck in the past and in the DARK.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2012
onatisi: now it is official the man is dead
WAS TB RIGHT OR WRONG?I THINK PPL SHOULD START THINKING DEEP BEFORE MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS HERE NL IS NOT A PLATFORM FOR INSULTS OR ABUSE BUT CONSTRUCTIVE ANALYSIS AND INTELLIGENT DISCOURSE.BY THE WAY I AM EVEN A MOSLEM AND YET I RESPECT THE MAN WHY CANT U CHRISTIANS STAND BY HIM .IRONY OF LIFE.IF TB WAS A MOSLEM CHRISTIANS WILL ACCEPT HIS PREDICTIONS.NA WAH O
Ur father will be so proud of u
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: What kind of children will adults like u breed if u as an adult can be lured to bed with folk and mythical stories that seems to make the children,s imaginations wander? An average nigerian adult is like timid child,mentally stagnant and adventurously backward. With no intentions and zeal to learn. And if supposed parents are fundamentally ignorant like joshua,how can children be aware? It is a vicious circle of doom.
Ur brains are so frozen!!!
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Felixdav(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2012
The Prophet can predict all he likes and as many people can "erroneously or truly" believe in him as much as they want but for me I don't need a prophet telling me vague future events to make heaven. God is faithful to us all and I personally will not submit myself to the deceptive authority of the JESUSES of this earth. They will actually believe the man if he told them the bible is of the devil.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2012
@ times i wonder if i shub even be on NL cos it seems almost all members here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ canally minded & spiritually sick! Why una like τ̅☺ judge people sef? Una be God? I fear who nor fear una ˚˚˚°ºH
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Mr9iceGuy(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi prsident don enter mother earth prophesy fulfiled
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2012
Funny!! U just said it all about urself and ur likes. U guys are.,?, i dont know, not even the least of the primates could be so da,ft like religious peeps in africa in the realm of tb joshua. Your imaginations are unimaginable to an average rational mind,it cannot make sense to even up and doing ch.imps in the wild who understands their environment,understands the reality of n+ature and knows how to go about it.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: They have eyes but cant see,ears that cant hear,hands that cant move,brains that cant detect and nose that cant breathe,airless. With all that is happening around them,africans still choose to be stuck in the past and in the DARK.

your contribution makes no sense.are you for or against?state ur ground
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2012
I submitt myself to CHRIST,and am one of those who despises what some men in suits have done to the church,even lucifer or satan as he is called answers to GOD, job1:6, Tb joshua has predited event in the past that happend,u don't even need to be a Christian to at least give him second tots,nastrodamus was a cultist yet even scientist quotes him,the fact that religion "seems" to hv failed us shldnt blind our sense of reasoning and becloud us with so much hate,so much for common sense
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2012
Boyloaf: @ times i wonder if i shub even be on NL cos it seems almost all members here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ canally minded & spiritually sick! Why una like τ̅☺ judge people sef? Una be God? I fear who nor fear una ˚˚˚°ºH
if i dont fear tb a man who predicts in the name of GOD and it comes to pass then who should i fear?ur father?or you who cant even analyse obvious events and predict?
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by b0dnel: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi President Bingu wa Mutharika has died after a heart attack, medical and government sources said on Friday. hhehehehe.....prophesy don come to pass o
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by eyenCalabar(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2012
This man is death right now so TB's prediction works. grin grin grin
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: Funny!! U just said it all about urself and ur likes. U guys are.,?, i dont know, not even the least of the primates could be so da,ft like religious peeps in africa in the realm of tb joshua. Your imaginations are unimaginable to an average rational mind,it cannot make sense to even up and doing ch.imps in the wild who understands their environment,understands the reality of n+ature and knows how to go about it.
Wuld u stop ranting already?!! Go get some popsicle or somin,sheeesh
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by UKBobo(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2012
Is malawi in west africa? I think you call that mumu grin
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2012
guys listen we in the muslim community respect this man and whenever he makes a prediction we take it seriously.why cant u christians do the same?the bible most of u are quoting here states it clearly where GOD said that the only way u can differentiate a true prophet of His is if the prophet predict in his Name and the prediction comes to pass.we in the moslem world we know the fake pastors and real ones u dont know them becos u are inside. if he is using devilish powers then i challenge you
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2012
eyenCalabar: This man is death right now so TB's prediction works. grin grin grin
M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ friend, its called prophesy not prediction. D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ not incure †ЂΞ wrath of God by wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ type online.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2012
i challenge u nl pastors and heavely priests castigating this man tb to make ur own predictions if u can
if any of u can do it accurately as this man tb has done then i will believe he is fake.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2012
U must think popsicle are made by angels, anu-ofia. If all humans reason like u and tb joshua,u think it will ever be made? U guys are just irritatingly du.mb and worse of all, u are not never ashame of flaunting it,which means ur mental redemption is far reach or never to be. Wasted lives.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by onatisi(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2012
Felixdav: The Prophet can predict all he likes and as many people can "erroneously or truly" believe in him as much as they want but for me I don't need a prophet telling me vague future events to make heaven. God is faithful to us all and I personally will not submit myself to the deceptive authority of the JESUSES of this earth. They will actually believe the man if he told them the bible is of the devil.
divine pastor make ur own prediction with Gods power lets hear you
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by VUVUZELA10: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2012
It is sad and disheartening that some Nigerians knowingly and consciously refused to allow love leads their life. Prophet TB Joshua is one of the best things to happen or come from Nigeria. He (TBJ) should be treasured and honoured. TBJ never mentioned or predicted Malawi. Why the vilification and slander? God is his strength and no weapon fashioned by man against him will prosper. God bless Prophet TB JOSHUA and his ministry. LET LOVE LEADS.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2012
Boyloaf: If there Ȋ̝̊̅§ anyone who still doubts T.B Joshua, ∂α† person needs deliverance!
Apparently, we know who needs deliverance.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2012
antartica: U must think popsicle are made by angels, anu-ofia. If all humans reason like u and tb joshua,u think it will ever be made? U guys are just irritatingly du.mb and worse of all, u are not never ashame of flaunting it,which means ur mental redemption is far reach or never to be. Wasted lives.
Coming from som1 who believes in mermaids,lol, anu-mmpama
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi is not West Africa. TB said West Africa, Morons

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by antartica(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2012
U guys deserve what u get,misery. U are not fit to be humans in the 21st century. It is sad but true.
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2012
Arosa: Mandela is also a candidate. undecided

mandela is not a president but a forma president

correct me if ma wrong he is talking of a sitting president
Re: T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack by jebbi: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2012
Our salvation and believe in God is wat matters not our believe in any man of God. Take it or leave T B Joshua's prophesy came to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Biden: My Plan Is To Run For Reelection In 2024 / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? / 8 - Questions About The New Israel - Hamas War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.