Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is It Acceptable For A Guy To Accomodate A Female Stranger For 3 Months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Acceptable For A Guy To Accomodate A Female Stranger For 3 Months? (758 Views)

Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable For A Guy To Accomodate A Female Stranger For 3 Months? by acidtalk: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
Is it right to accomodate a female who you know nothing about or have ever met? I.e, a friend calling you up that a good friend of his is coming to the same town you reside and she will be in the town for 3 months but she doesn't have where to stay so you should accomodate her.

Bearing in mind this your friend is married so she can't stay at his own place.

What will your neighbors think seeing a lady in your house for 3 months knowing you have a fiance? Being someone with lots of gadgets, electronics, books and other items, you will never get to notice when/if the lady start stealing your things.

You stock your house with food so will you need to stop and also share the bills with her for the duration of her stay so she doesn't feel too comfortable beyond the 3months?

Your opions and experiences are highly welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 10 Years Old Niece To Get Back At His Wife. / Tiredddddddd Of The Relationship / Can You Date Your Best Friend's Ex-lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.