Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (29800 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Dawdy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
Audzu Billahi Mina shaytan-il Rajeem!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by bizfirst: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
Church business is good business! Come on, www.akaahanterungwa..com has a different message...that of opening your eyes to the true reality on ground!!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by herokings: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
in my opinion,if you are faithful to God and not indulging in any act that contradicts the laws of God, you can still make heaven. it all bores down to ur faith in God and not on T B Joshua. going to a church because of prophesy believed to have come thru is a mere deceit of oneself and such a one cud become a religion prostitute in no time. so those who feel their salvation lies in T B Joshua. i wish u good luck. don"t just go there 4 prophesy sake, i beg.

2 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by utimayor(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He knew the guy was very sick,so kini big deal about the prophecy ? And if i may ask,the prophecy said west africa is excluded,YET mali which is situated in west africa happens to be the victim nation.

guy i tire for u, wen will u start talking sensible in nairaland? All ur post everywhere na d same tin. Hw is Mali and Malawi d same?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by hifyty(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
i am not a TB joshua person, but over the years, his prohecies are spot on. i think pple shud let God be d judge. if he is being diabolical or not. lets desist from saying awful things about them. and to the Question will you attend his church... No
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by vanstanzy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
@poster
For wetin kwanu? So cos his prediction came true, i should latch on to him like a leech. Men am not the type that is easily moved!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by omodada1: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
its a pity we left Christ and follow profesy. Bible is the̶̲̥̅̊ only standard and not any Man of God or woteva. U r also a profet if only u ‎​₪☺ beta of the̶̲̥̅̊ Bible

2 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by nijanigga: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nonsense,Nigeria and Nigerians are living in illusion.Why can't he prophecy on the corruption in Nigeria? What does the death of malawian president got to do with Nigerians? Foolish people will be falling on top each other to see the false prophet. Developed world dealth with sorcerers long time ago, they don't need prophet to know that for any meaningful development, they must make food available. 70% of Nigerians are living below $2/day and very hungry,they can't think straight.Tb Joshua should rather prophecy that all Thiefnubus,executhieves,legislooters and all those who forcefully stole oil blocks,will die by hanging, then we will know that he is a serious prophet.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Tropilo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
Dawdy: Audzu Billahi Mina shaytan-il Rajeem!

Meaning!?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ramalot(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Lovine: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
It seemed to me that majority of Nairalanders are not Christians or may be they don't believe in the true God. No matter what Prophet TB Joshua did they must criticise him even when they know right inside their hearts that he is a true man of God. Well even Jesus in His days were hated by man and they later crucified Him. So Prophet TB Joshua, don't mind them keep on doing the work of Him that called you.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by dadicvila(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
e-herbal:
Hell N o o o o o o o o o! ! ! What's the difference between hin and all those agberos forecasting Baba IJEBU.cheap trick ,and everybody's going bonkers.of what political relevance is Malawi to Nigeria?Nonsense.....
who is talking of political relevance??thats how you people yarn rubbish,i too know(ITK)
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Pakavy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2012
no!!!i wuld open my own church.even NL is a church ownd by seun
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ea7(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
holy cra.p! a sick oldman was predicted to die. it must be a miracle (tm)
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ypzilanti: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
Seriously, how does a prediction about the death of a president in Malawi help struggling Nigerians that are living on less tha $2 a day...I mean 70% of us.

Well done in getting the prediction right, but seriously? You guys are excited about this?

I predict that before i finish typing this sentence, a government official will steal some funds meant to alleviate the suffering of the masses.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by amirize(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
If you don't believe TB Joshua, no one cares ok.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by joyfun: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
u are a deceiver who keeps proclaiming the ministry of T Joshua. Any dumb ass can predict death for a sickly ruler or those in crisis - so there is a 50/50 chance it happens , that does not make him a true prophet. The bible predicts a time when men will yearn for false prophecy instead of trusting God and living righteous life, he is exploiting the minds of these type of people.
You are trying to recruit more members for him to take to hell through this medium .
You better stop before God's judgement catches up on you.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Sike(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
NEXT
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by antartica(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
crackhouse: mehn the world is really coming to an end. What goes around comes around cos the world is spherical, it keep spinning 24/7.

Evolution is a circle,nigerians haven't even started the circle,talkless of finishing.The world lives forever,it keeps expanding to oblivion,into nothingness,that the world really is.

The universe will be hear for billions of years to come.It is you that is a bubbles,that will turn ito something else,into some form energy that you wont be conscious of.Carbon.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
' AN EVIL AND ALDULTROUS GENERATION SEEKETH AFTER A SIGN' that jesus warned u christians to stop pursuing miracles as a sign of guidance is still relevant.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Jjc2000(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
The prophet should help us to forcast the presidential candidate for 2015 general election.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by moderattor: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
maclatunji: tongue TB Joshua? Let him go and find a miracle for his English, prophecy ko fallacy ni.
bet you've not heard TBJ preaching
there are few proffs who speak better english.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by gloatkenf(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
[b]Let me tell ye all the fact of facts. Jesus in Heaven voluntarily and submissively said He shall come down(as a perfect being or an angel) and come down to this digusting geographical location people called cosmos to die 4 d sins he didn't commit, aye, did he not come? He came, he with extreme sobreity to cleanse and purge us of old life the sole sake of new life. In the very process of actualising his heaven sent missions, he had to make man believe that he was truely sent, which I suppose, propelled him to cast out countless evil spirits from those that were possessed, those that were written and those that weren't, feed 5k and 4k miraculously with 5 bread and 2 fish and 7 bread a few small fish, walk on the sea, baptised, transfigured and the likes. Tell me nah, did the Jerusalem, his home town belief in him, nay, they don't, 'they say, 'is he not d son of Joseph the carpenter that we know pretty well?' Jesus said, I shall break down the temple and re-build it within trio days, what did people then do, their shameful actions, they would've stoned him to death afore his cruxifision, tell me reader, did he not break it down and rebuilt it within 3 days? God chats proverbially, nay, not as we do on facebøok or other www.com networks. PROVERB IS AN EARTHLY STORY WITH HEAVENLY MEANINGS AND INTERPRETATIONS. Apart 4rm Jesus, there are numberless seer in the OT that did prophesy, Elijah nko, he said there won't be rain and what did the people say, they and the king giggled and said he was babbling + bluffing + rambling +waggling, but, did it not occur? It didn't rain till he prayed dat it should. Why the heck on earth don't you say Elijah was a fake Prophet, tell me? Amos, prophesied in Judea, Amaziah and Jeroboam the 2nd mocked and called him 'prophet of doom.' So, let's not adjudge any soul, especially, those likely espousing God's route, for God had said, judgement is mine, not humans, so, if u judge, u're calling urselves Heaven who made the world and all that subdues it. If he is deceiving the world with one thing or ortherwise, let him ride on, if he's saying and doing things of truism, then let's tolerate him. Believe me fellas, apart 4rm being his fanatic, 'WHATEVER U AND I DO TODAY TOMORROW SHALL TELL.' Aye, when there won't be an amendment but to await being adjudged by the most-high, on the basis of our deeds while on the soil. I will urge u to have your Jesus or Allah personally and let Jesus or Allah has you personally. Apart 4rm God and perhaps satan, you know who ye are in the secret and I know whom I am in the secret. On those basis is it that every man is going to be adjudicated on. Peace![/b]
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ElMatteo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
Why do people keep casting aspersions on religious leaders...and nairaland has been specifically known for that..Why not just keep your opinions to yourself and stop spreading what you cannot prove...Leave God to judge..HIM who knows all things and will bring to light all the works of darkness...So people..DON'T PLAY GOD

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by desperatem(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
How i wish say na naija presido kick bucket tongue men e for good wella cool
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Natasha2(f): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
nijanigga: Nonsense,Nigeria and Nigerians are living in illusion.Why can't he prophecy on the corruption in Nigeria? What does the death of malawian president got to do with Nigerians? Foolish people will be falling on top each other to see the false prophet. Developed world dealth with sorcerers long time ago, they don't need prophet to know that for any meaningful development, they must make food available. 70% of Nigerians are living below $2/day and very hungry,they can't think straight.Tb Joshua should rather prophecy that all Thiefnubus,executhieves,legislooters and all those who forcefully stole oil blocks,will die by hanging, then we will know that he is a serious prophet.
How should he prophesy what he has not been shown? He prophesies as God leads, its not his making, You guys hating are still the ones giving him publicity so I tire, A man of God says something and then people post it on the net so suddenly others take it as they are preaching TB Joshua, really, @those saying they are preaching TB Joshua @ scoan please have you attended the service? have you heard him preach, When God is with you, it will be known by so many people so If the guy is too popular for your liking its not his fault. If only other top pastors were half as generous as this man then this country will be a better place, I've never seen an opportunity where people needed help that he had not provided the little he could. Anyway a prophet has no honor in his home. It is not new, same happened to our Lord Jesus.
Jjc2000: The prophet should help us to forcast the presidential candidate for 2015 general election.
If God reveals it to Him, do you think he just gets up and start saying things? It is God who reveals things to his servants.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by billyG(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
[b][/b] ;DAbubaka101,why are u always bringing TB for discussion,my your own business,& stop playing d devil's advocate tb is only naturally prophesing what he saw,he does not beg you to attend his church ,his church is full to the roof already.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by sylve11: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
i rather go to Synagogue of All Nation than to go to Winners and Christ Embassy'. . . . .just my 2cent. cool cool
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
abubaka101: When I posted about his prophecy, I never thought the person would ever be the Malawian President. But God works in mysterious ways, no one could really tell who it was exactly. However, T.B. Joshua saw the person and he indeed saw the location, but he never disclosed it.
Now my question is this: Will You Attend His Church This Sunday Or Any Sunday?

I bet u take joy in seeing "christians" make fool of emselves ryt?? And of course some wise fools will gladly indulge u
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by adaxme(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
tchaik:
Either you are new on Nairaland, or you are soo full of shi.t to realize that Nairalanders are not that gullible. WTF!!!
If TB Joshua needs pple for his church, I dnt think he will employ pple like you to spoil market for him. Whether the Prophesy is from Good or not, I dnt give a phuck; but we know from the bible that if God revels anything to any dude, he requires to dude to caution or warn the intended victim. If not, the purpose of the REVELATION will be defeated.
Even the greatest book of all times ( in terms of sales) would not have been written if every prophet kept mum what God told him. Like hell there will not be any religion called Islam had Mohamed kept what Allah told him to himself.
Grow up and use your GOD'S GIVEN BRAIN, and that is not that difficult to do.

u sound like a upcomin nigerian rapper, ur attitude was totalli uncalled for
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by BusHouse(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
souleymon: President Bingu wa Mutharika of Malawi has died, doctors and cabinet ministers have told the BBC, but this has not been officially announced.

One of the doctors who treated Mr Mutharika, 78, said the president was "clinically dead" on Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest.

State media has only reported that he has been flown to South Africa for medical treatment.

If confirmed, his death would spark a constitutional crisis, analysts say.

According to the constitution, the vice-president takes over if the head of state is incapacitated or dies in office.

But Vice-President Joyce Banda and Mr Mutharika fell out after a row over the succession in 2010, and she was expelled from the ruling Democratic People's Party (DPP).

Mr Mutharika's brother, Foreign Minister Peter Mutharika, was chosen instead of Ms Banda to be the DPP's presidential candidate in the 2014 elections.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17636393
Why all this analysis that we already know. The question is, will you attend the synagogue this sunday based on tb joshua's prediction? simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.