Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (29662 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by xonnix(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders the solution to this puzzle lies in the difference between the meaning of theses words: PROPHET & SOOTHSAYER. may you discover the truth so that you may be set free.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2012
blink182: What is preventing you from being one. Run your mouth because talk is cheap
I m not a christian and neither do I believe in this kind of 'God'. It is criminal to commit 419. Just because people want purpose,I will not take advantage of them. Understand?

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Werehkpe: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He knew the guy was very sick,so kini big deal about the prophecy ? And if i may ask,the prophecy said west africa is excluded,YET mali which is situated in west africa happens to be the victim nation.

Walai talahi. U B REAL OLODO. Infact your olodo don mature. MATURED OLODO.

who tell u say Malawi de west Africa? Or who tell u say Mali and Malawi na d same country? Abi u think say Mali na d GUY name for malawi. EMPTY HEAD. The next thin u go say south africa de western europe.

Ode!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2012
amirize: crazy... ignorant people in Nigeria. Read all your posts. If you don't believe TB Joshua, no one cares ok. Millions are believing him and God is using him bless, heal, deliver them with words of knowledge from the Holy Spirit to help them solve their problems, more so
make right decisions that will reward them.

YOU stay there and criticize, we don't fuckin care ok. What do you expect from people who are spiritually blind? Bullshit !!!

God used his servant years ago to prophesy about my traveling outside Nigeria and being paid in dollars... I believed the pastor and
held on to the prophecy... here I am in US, a citizen in less than 2 yrs of my stay here, bought my second car after spending 5 years in
Nigeria without a job after graduation.

A pastor prophesied to my wife before I met her, when she was in the university, she believed the pastor and trusted God's words. We met before I left Nigeria, got married and her visa to join me in US is ready.

Pastors here in US, my prayer partners also have prophesied to me concerning events to happen in my life this year and even years to come. I believe and trust God. Prophecies are all around the world, same happening here in US.

Stay there, criticize and condemn what you don't know and ignorant of. Gifts you don't have but someone else have, you condemn.
What have you offered to humanity? Nothing ... bullshit ! God rather chose to use TB Joshua because he gave himself for God to use to touch million of people's lives, what have you done? Nonsense... only to talk plenty and hate people doing good. Continue in your ignorant and doubt, WE don't care, We are not begging YOU to believe Jesus or Prophecies ok. Time to beg YOU don pass you here, na choice!
I laff. They predict something for u and then that exact thing came to pass. It doesn't take half a brain for you to know you are making it happen.
You will make money in dollars=move to usa.
You will meet your wife=time to get married in my church.
You will do even more for yourself if you discard things like this but you are the type that needs to be told what to do. No offence.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by IykeD(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2012
Over my dead body! Who says magicians don't prophesy? They do and at times natural pending occurrences/circumstances coincide with their prophecies but that doesn't make them real. The gullible can only be deceived, not me!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by member479760: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2012
419 TBJ
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Joliejay: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2012
2goodbobo: Why would I want to go to his church? Moreover, there was no precision in his prophecy. Next time he should Say the name of the person, country, date and time the person will die. Then I can believe him.
why am i not surprise,people like you who doubt everything about the power of God were mentioned in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by jidewin(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2012
Prophet TB Joshua is undeniably a Prophet.However people,Prophecies should not be the bases of attending church.It is your FAITH IN GOD.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Daunashamed(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He knew the guy was very sick,so kini big deal about the prophecy ? And if i may ask,the prophecy said west africa is excluded,YET mali which is situated in west africa happens to be the victim nation.
smh
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Daunashamed(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2012
nakedall: 419 TBJ
if u dnt bliv in prophesies,u shld at list bliv in curses cus I bliv in ur vilage it works,b4 u incure 1 upon urslf 4 touchin The Lords anointd 1
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Daunashamed(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2012
My advice 4 dose of u who tinks xtains r fools & dnt knw wat dy r doin,dia is a day of atonement oh! Be warned,dnt care if u bliv dat either bt dia's goin 2 b a time of gnashin of teeth 4 rejectin da truth,a price 4 ur ignorance and foolishment which u tink & claim is wisdom,dnt say u were nt told..rada dan open ur mouths and blab rubish if u dnt bliv d man of God,u guys shld pls stay mute b4 u bring curses lik sicknes,failure,marital problms etc upon urslf 4 touchin a man highly connected 2 d spirit world whch u wil nw lata atribute 2 d witches in ur villages...and 2 all my xtains faith mates,keep d faith,dnt let d world dstract and dscourage u,I pray we al mak it 2 d end whre our faith wil b proven.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Ninilowo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
Miss EZ: CAPITAL NO. What is this advocacy for TB Joshua on Nairaland, there is a thread about him every other week. Anyone that want to go there should go and leave the rest of us alone.
Just like that.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ssh3: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
And u believe in this, huh? Nobody knows when someone dies.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by olapluto(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
First you have to ask why people go to church. Then ask what people intend to gain from going to church. Once you clarify all that, then you reason what prophessy has to do with going to church. Should religion really be about prophessy or about making it to heaven. Of what use is the prophessy when most people are still corrupt and abuse God daily?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by kanara: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
You wey be the chief publicity officer ,when be ua own death? Abi ua file number never comot for a prophecy?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by boriswole: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
I Will also attend Octopus Paul's Church.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Toks2008(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
TB joshua is known for accuraccy in predictions.

He told M.K O abiola that he will win the june 12 election but he will not becvome the president and that happened.

He also prophecised the death of the Pop star Micheal jackson and even asked his older brother to bring him to synagogue days before micheal slumped http://www.modernghana.com/news/230582/1/death-in-the-house-michael-jacksons-brother-runs-t.html

so he is known for accurate predictions but this does not qualify him to be real or fake as the gifts of prophecy can be with anybody.

Even Nostrademus was known to be a sorcerer but his predictions are super accurate.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by hrhobi1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
Gaiden k:
It is u and d rest of ur family who are animals,pig

I PROPHECY THAT YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE Y MOTOR ACCIDENT B4 THE END OF THIS MONTH SAY AMEN,
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by knowledge4(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
Tomorrow,the sun will rise in the east and set in the west.
Within 90 days,an African woman will give birth to a set of triplets.
Within 90 days,there will be heavy rainfall somewhere in Northern Nigeria.
Tomorrow,a baby will be born somewhere in Africa.
This year,an African President will seek re election
This year,an old man aged 80 may depart to the land of his ancestors.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Acelifted: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
Will You Attend His Church This Sunday Or Any Sunday?

There is more to making of a man of God than healing and prophecies. Only time will reveal who God is really PLEASED with. Remember that His gifts and callings are without repentance.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by grandfada(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
abubaka101: When I posted about his prophecy, I never thought the person would ever be the Malawian President. But God works in mysterious ways, no one could really tell who it was exactly. However, T.B. Joshua saw the person and he indeed saw the location, but he never disclosed it.
Now my question is this: Will You Attend His Church This Sunday Or Any Sunday?
dt he predicted does dt mk him a saint? We al kno dt even devil can prophecy.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by DExplorer1: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by adadivvy(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. Judge not so u may not be jugded.be careful peeps as to what u say about men of God. Let him answer to God not to u if he is with Christ or not. Kingdom divided against itself shall perish but he still waxes strong. I'm not his member but he preaches Christ so its well. Not all prophecies are meant to diverted so be wise.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by coolguy2002: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
i watch everyday
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Albert708(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
Even if Jesus christ come to the world today man will still kill him the second time, the hearth of man is strong, wicked, and full with eveil thought. So nobody is force to belive in tb joshua or any prophet of God but the end with tell those who are throughly from God or satan.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by NicolasN: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2012
Well... if that is what you think. You may not have watched the video of the prophecy

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctk9ep1Pokc[/flash]
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by RuuDie(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2012
No I won't attend his church even if he forecasts an incredibly awesome happening in my life. I think such followership is 'cosmetic' because it is not guided by knowledge of the principles on which the institution is established.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by knowledge4(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
I am not judging or condemning anyone.I do not have the power to do that.I am also a sinner,saved by grace.
A prophecy should have a benefit for a person or a nation.
A prophecy could also be a warning of an impending disaster as a consequence of sin or wrongdoing by a person or nation.
The goal of the prophecy would be to warn the affected to change their evil ways to avert the disaster.
For example,during the devastating siege of Samaria,the Prophet Elisha prophesied that within 24 hours,a measure of flour and two measures of barley would be sold for a shekel in Samaria and it happened.That was a positive benefit in the prophecy to the people of Samaria.
The prophesied destruction of Jerusalem which occured in A.D.70 was a warning and a consequence of sin.It came to pass because the people did not repent.
There are standing biblical prophecies warning about eternal destruction in Hell for anyone who fails to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.The propecies concerning the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ had a significance
Predict that someone will die? What positive benefit or warning is in it for the person or nation?
If the person is an obstacle to peace,change and progress and his death will bring change to the nation,then it is worthwhile.
The prophecy should state the expected result for good or for bad.
Why will the person die? Cant it be averted? On what conditions can it be averted?
God sent a prophet to tell King Hezekiah that he would die soon.Hezekiah was a righteous king and he appealed against the sentence based on his work for the Lord.God heard his appeal, reversed His own decree and added 15 years to his life.There is a positive message for us in that event.
Not all prophecies are Holy Spirit inspired.There are demon inspired prophecies that also come to pass with startling accuracy too.The Devil is a counterfeiter.We should be careful these days.Many false prophets abound in the world now.
Why dont we hear prophesies that will bring positive change and progress to our crisis ridden continent?
Why cant we hear prophecies about good governance that will take us in Africa to the Promised Land?
The acceptability of a Man of God is not necessarily determined by the accuracy of his prophecies.Do not just run after a Man of God on account of his prophecies.You have to be sure.The Bible says we should test the spirits to know the real from the scam.
He may be acceptable before men but may not be standing right in God's sight.
God knows those who are truly His Prophets.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by philipstanley(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
Prophecy is nt de signs or xtics of a true man of God so dont b blinded with de prophecy and miracles. Rememba de end time has come, though who am i 2 condem wat God has not condem?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by benkings(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
this thread jst gave me an insight to what Jesus had suffered,if Jesus was to kome a second tym into this generation He will suffer more..........TBJ continue your gud work jhor,most pastors in nigeria are against him and am sure at 1 point in tym dy must av prayed against him,but the more they pray the better he becomes.....frends av u askd urself is it that God did nt hear their prayers? Hell no! U knt b 4 God and the same tym b against him................u guys that are against him m very sure if i ask u how did u knw all those liez u will definitly tel me thats wat people are saying(dem say dem say) 1 wif God is surely a majority
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Xfactoria: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hey guys! Is there anyone on this thread who is a worker or worshipper at the Synagogue Church? I need to locate someone there urgently pls! Thanks.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
Cheap form of Advertisement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.