Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (29819 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by BusHouse(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
souleymon: President Bingu wa Mutharika of Malawi has died, doctors and cabinet ministers have told the BBC, but this has not been officially announced.

One of the doctors who treated Mr Mutharika, 78, said the president was "clinically dead" on Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest.

State media has only reported that he has been flown to South Africa for medical treatment.

If confirmed, his death would spark a constitutional crisis, analysts say.

According to the constitution, the vice-president takes over if the head of state is incapacitated or dies in office.

But Vice-President Joyce Banda and Mr Mutharika fell out after a row over the succession in 2010, and she was expelled from the ruling Democratic People's Party (DPP).

Mr Mutharika's brother, Foreign Minister Peter Mutharika, was chosen instead of Ms Banda to be the DPP's presidential candidate in the 2014 elections.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17636393
Why all this analysis that we already know. The question is, will you attend the synagogue this sunday based on tb joshua's prediction? simple.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Lovine: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
Attending a church based on prophecy is a foolish step to take
Shows that you do not know why you have come to church
Take note that not all prophecies are Holy Spirit inspired
There are many demonic inspired prophecies being issued.
He predicted that an African leader would die and the Malawian President died
The Malawian President,an old man died of heart attack.Is that news?
Is that a prediction fulfilled a confirmation of his spiritual prowess?
I am not impressed and i am not fooled or deceived.
I want to hear that Africa will win the next world cup
I want to hear that an African will become the next Pope in 2013
I want to hear that an African will find the cure for HIV/AIDS in 60 days
I want to hear that Africa will land on the Moon in 5 years time.
I want to hear that one of the wars on the continent will end in 30 days
I want to hear that Nigeria will become self sufficient in food production by 2015.

STILL YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by brainchild78(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
T.B. Josuah is a fraudster & false prophet playing on the psyches of vulnerable Nigerian church fanatics that are not fully equipped with the true word of God.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Dawdy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
Tropilo:

Meaning!?
I seek refuge from Allah against the satan the accursed.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Skoopy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He knew the guy was very sick,so kini big deal about the prophecy ? And if i may ask,the prophecy said west africa is excluded,YET mali which is situated in west africa happens to be the victim nation.
Read between the lines, Malawi and not mali.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
antartica:

Evolution is a circle,nigerians haven't even started the circle,talkless of finishing.The world lives forever,it keeps expanding to oblivion,into nothingness,that the world really is.

The universe will be hear for billions of years to come.It is you that is a bubbles,that will turn ito something else,into some form energy that you wont be conscious of.Carbon.

U are so empty.. Gosh, ur middle name is "sorry"
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by jessMena(f): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
Thou shall not judge any servant of God because judgment is of God. d prophet has done nuffin wrong but yet nigerians hate him!as 4 me d man is kind n helps d poor,Of course I'll attend d church whenever d opportunity comes atleast to see things 4 myself..
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by benkings(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
running taps,dem just dy talk,no prove no nothing
TBJ continue jhor
If ur fineboi 2much dem say u turn gay
World people nothing them nr go talk,no surprise sy all doz pple wen dy critisize neva even c m preach o......world people

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by hrhobi1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
I HATE NIGERIANS, VERY STUPID ,FOOLISH ,DEADLY SET OF ANIMALS, TBJ EVEN IF YOU ARE D DEVIL. I HAIL THEE.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by jessMena(f): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
Lovine: Attending a church based on prophecy is a foolish step to take
Shows that you do not know why you have come to church
Take note that not all prophecies are Holy Spirit inspired
There are many demonic inspired prophecies being issued.
He predicted that an African leader would die and the Malawian President died
The Malawian President,an old man died of heart attack.Is that news?
Is that a prediction fulfilled a confirmation of his spiritual prowess?
I am not impressed and i am not fooled or deceived.
I want to hear that Africa will win the next world cup
I want to hear that an African will become the next Pope in 2013
I want to hear that an African will find the cure for HIV/AIDS in 60 days
I want to hear that Africa will land on the Moon in 5 years time.
I want to hear that one of the wars on the continent will end in 30 days
I want to hear that Nigeria will become self sufficient in food production by 2015.
U want sufficient food,cure 4 HiV,steady power supply bla bla bla etc..is TB joshua ur president or u don't know where Aso rock is located?was it a prophet dat made USA or good government?
STILL YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Jonivicky: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
I thot we are suppose 2 kno dem by dia fruit? So upon all d gud tins dis prophet is doin 2 all n sundry, some enemy of progress cant simply hide dia feelins. Alot of ppl out here wud hav stone JESUS if he had come in dia time. Pls, b careful about wat u say concernin dis man.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Joagbaje(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2012
fulfillment of a prophecy is not the reason to change church. tbd Joshua is a prophet there's no denial on that except for those who lack spiritual understanding. this prophecy is not a big deal. he had given hundred of thousands of thousands prophecies which came to pass.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Whymee: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2012
jessMena: Thou shall not judge any servant of God because judgment is of God. d prophet has done nuffin wrong but yet nigerians hate him!as 4 me d man is kind n helps d poor,Of course I'll attend d church whenever d opportunity comes atleast to see things 4 myself..

Why do Christian always quote this statement, yet you see them in the school of law, aspiring to be a judge.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by megareal: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2012
NO. Afterall even the devil can foretell death. The man was old and sick. So what is all these noise about?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Theblessed(f): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2012
[b][size=16pt] Why not! I have attended and will attend anytime, and more!grin

For those who are here blaspheming and attacking negatively the Man of God, Prophet TB Joshua and the word of Knowledge God Almighty gave him for our salvation and the glory of God, will one day receive their rewards accordingly.

For all of you (both Christians and other beliefs)who joined the bandwagon in calling him names unnecessarily - on a human level I'll say to you, sorry and shame, shame, shame - because, your ignorance/lack of knowledge of the word of God.

For this reason, if you had not read this scripture yet, I suggest you read and re-read it now, Luke Chpt.9 v. 49 - 50 and learn from Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Based on the above scripture, if Prophet T B Joshua is not against us, he is for us in Jesus Christ, Amen, Amen!

In whose Name then, does he heal and prophesy? Is it not in the Powerful Name of Jesus Christ Son of God? Remember what Jesus said, to his disciple John, in the above scripture,'Don't stop him' 'For whoever is not against you is for you'. So, Christians, hear it now and stop this silly mongerings about the practices and operations of an anointed Man of God, for the sake of the wrath of God, falling upon you all, hmmm!

After all, the Holy Ghost gives his gifts and the skills to do God's will accordingly and to whom he likes (1 Corinthians Chpt. 12 to end) - everyone is given his own line to follow and it does not have to be 'One glove fit all' so, make una close una gab, ok?? [/size][/b]
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by queensmith: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2012
I prophecy the sun will be out at around 9 oclock tommorow morning....that makes me psychic smiley
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by saddler: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2012
...Enters thread quietly....observed nobody was watching me......looses d knot on my boxers.....faces poster.....farts out very loudly and technically....escapes on my gucci sandals....
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ziccoit: 4:36am On Apr 07, 2012
The guy is a liar by all standard and if you believe him you could believe the woman through whose birth canal you got to this world is not your mother.

I thank God I'm not stu.pid.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Jettage: 4:40am On Apr 07, 2012
just keep fooling yourselves with the messenger of Death who never talks about the death of Jesus and the significance in the life of men, he is always seeing Tragedy and deaths. even Satan's agents in the last days will have their prophesy fulfilled, you think they don't belong to the same cults. please forget Thrash
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Johnny(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2012
One thing i know is that if TB JOSHUA is to open branches of his church in other locations,he will have members 10x more than other churches like Living Faith.....Those sayin bad tins abt d man re doing it ignorantly;TB JOSHUA is d only Man of God in dis country (except KUMUYI)that truely cares for d welfare of d masses.....he heals d sick,provides for d needy &ultimately preaches d Gospel!That was what JESUS did...but what do we see in other churches like LIVING FAITH.....they excite d pple thru “good prophesies“ like buyin a jeep evn if u dnt ve a job etc,collect from d poor,fear to teach d gospel truth,build universities,hotels,estates,airports etc beyound d reach of poor members but to be patronized by corrupt politicians,cultists &ritualists.....are these d true pators?Honestly,if TB JOSHUA is eveil,then d devil is a very good &kind being.....God bless him d more.i have alwaz admired him though not a member of his church!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by gloatkenf(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2012
[b]Let me tell ye all the fact of facts. Jesus in Heaven voluntarily and submissively said He shall come down(as a perfect being or an angel) and come down to this digusting geographical location people called cosmos to die 4 d sins he didn't committed, aye, did he not come? He came, he with extreme sobreity to cleanse and purge us of old life the sole sake of new life. In the very process of actualising his heaven sent missions, he had to make man believe that he was truely sent, which I suppose, propelled him to cast out countless evil spirits from those that were possessed, those that were written and those that weren't, feed 5k and 4k miraculously with 5 bread and 2 fish and 7 bread a few small fish, walk on the sea, baptised, transfigured and the likes. Tell me nah, did the Jerusalem, his home town belief in him, nay, they don't, 'they say, 'is he not d son of Joseph the carpenter that we know pretty well?' Jesus said, I shall break down the temple and re-build it within trio days, what did people then do, their shameful actions, they would've stoned him to death afore his cruxifision, tell me reader, did he not break it down and rebuilt it within 3 days? God chats proverbially, nay, not as we do on facebøok or other www.com networks. PROVERB IS AN EARTHLY STORY WITH HEAVENLY MEANINGS AND INTERPRETATIONS. Apart 4rm Jesus, there are numberless seer in the OT that did prophesy, Elijah nko, he said there won't be rain and what did the people say, they and the king giggled and said he was babbling + bluffing + rambling +waggling, but, did it not occur? It didn't rain till he prayed dat it should. Why the heck on earth don't you say Elijah was a fake Prophet, tell me? Amos, prophesied in Judea, Amaziah and Jeroboam the 2nd mocked and called him 'prophet of doom.' So, let's not adjudge any soul, especially, those likely espousing God's route, for God had said, judgement is mine, not humans, so, if u judge, u're calling urselves Heaven who made the world and all that subdues it. If he is deceiving the world with one thing or ortherwise, let him ride on, if he's saying and doing things of truism, then let's tolerate him. Believe me fellas, apart 4rm being his fanatic, 'WHATEVER U AND I DO TODAY TOMORROW SHALL TELL.' Aye, when there won't be an amendment but to await being adjudged by the most-high, on the basis of our deeds while on the soil. I will urge u to have your Jesus or Allah personally and let Jesus or Allah has you personally. Apart 4rm God and perhaps satan, you know who ye are in the secret and I know whom I am in the secret. On those basis is it that every man is going to be adjudicated on. Peace![/b]
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by beautifulzerah(f): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2012
T.B has bin known to prophesy and dz prophesies av cm to pass. I wouldn't because of that attend his church. If d man is 4 real, God b im papa wey go reward am bt if nt im go flog am. Bt wait y im no dey no prophesy abt our nxt president.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Raphtop(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2012
Lobolintin: God help me....T.B JOSHUA. Abeg include me in ur prayerz.
grin
Lobolintin: God help me....T.B JOSHUA. Abeg include me in ur prayerz.
QUAK
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2012
Cadaver: True, he predicted and it came to pass, but in my eyes, it still doesn't qualify him a true man of God. Ever wondered why his predictions mainly border on doom and gloom? Open ur eyes people, not all predictions that cum true cum from God, it cld as well be demons intimating him on deir plans to do something and he professes it to be d word of God. The bible says that even the devil comes as an angel of light.

KUDOS BRO. I have always wondered why he always prophesy DOOM, Is he a prophet of DOOM, every time he is talking of something bad that will happen. let him say something GOOD biko
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by jessMena(f): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2012
I tire oh! undecided
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2012
Attend fire so I'll get jazzed? Biko ooo! God forbid bad thing 0_o *hurries to the next topic* hian!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2012
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2012
hrhobi1: I HATE NIGERIANS, VERY STUPID ,FOOLISH ,DEADLY SET OF ANIMALS, TBJ EVEN IF YOU ARE D DEVIL. I HAIL THEE.
It is u and d rest of ur family who are animals,pig
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2012
abeg make i hear word jo,na who no know how to hide meat for mouth.The same Tuberculosis sorry i mean TB Geisha sorry i mean Joshua who always predict all these evil things is the same person that goes to the devil to invoke the so call death and sickness on these people. I WILL NEVER BELIVE THIS MAN,HE IS NOT REAL AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS SATANIC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Untold Truth About The Water Goddess / Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.