Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? (8915 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
@luckygames: i understand perfectly! afteral, some re from 'good' homes that don't possess d fruits of d Holy Spirit. besids, we re al work in progress though some people re so lazy to bring out d best in their partners and complement them. everyone is looking for good gal/guy to marry, do u know how d 'good' family started? let us stop 'reaping' where we didn't sow and go and leave our own legacies in our families. it is well o! ow re u?
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by ralphlanry(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Please and pls don't try it. I AM A VICTIM!!!. We shud think of how applicable or not a particular thing is in our society. In D western world wia u can easily Severe ur family frm D extended family, it's posibble but that's not in culture. It's even betta to marry a bad girl from a good home. If u tink I'm tellin lies u can go ahead. BUT PLS DON'T TRY IT. Nothin good will come out of anytin bad and if it does the source remains and ready to CONTAMINATE. I'm stil nursin my wound
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by cfours: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2012
This is a very stupid thread.
go and marry a pastor's daughter if you are that obsessed with "good family"
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Cholls(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brother this question hard o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / SAFD / What Is With All These Naija Girls And Tattoos All Of A Sudden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.