Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? (8918 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Johnsinia(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2012
pendo89:
I love this.

Those who hate the truth are trapped in what we see in these silly latino movies.Family pride. good girl from good family must marry good boy from good family.
Is that what life is about? family pride?

A man or woman is not a background.Backgrounds shape our attitude towards life.It can build or break you. So ask yourself 'what kind of man or woman am I marrying from whichever background? The broken one or the strong one?
We marry people but manage their background and if you cant accept/deal with somebody's background then you are not ready to marry!
its u dat hate truth,its like agreein 2 drink poison in d absence of liguid all bc u r tasty.
Family background is d foundatn of a hapi marriage n dat needs 2 b protectd.u r nt just marryn 4 marryn sake bt 2 continue d gud name ur mama n papa n ancesstors live behind,dats y r u called "d son of ur father".
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by luckgames(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
pendo89:

Ahaa.run a quick scan through some families you know. My question now.
Are you telling us that every young man/woman brought up in a great home ends up becoming a responsible adult??
My answer? Yes We expect that to be the case,BUT it doesn't always happen like that.So what does that tell you?
Never downplay the external influence/environment cz they may throw ur great girl/boy off balance and turn them into something shocking.

I have seen kids brought up in God knows what families rise up to become very responsible adults. I guess the rough environment makes them view life differently??
Now don't misunderstand me.I treasure family values, but when I see kids raised up in stable and good homes end up dead due to drugs and crime I know that at times it takes more than a background to keep one sober.

Please Background is not Behaviour.I repeat,it may build/break/shape us only.
Haven't you seen a home where one brother ends up being a black sheep yet they were raised under the same roof?
Family background is a factor that must be consider
You have some valid point
Background shape behavior that create value
I remember people were talking about a lady I know
A lady said I though she will be different from her mom but there are no differences
So that take you back to her root and her background
Apples doesn't fall too far from the tree like the saying
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Killz1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
Johnsinia:
its u dat hate truth,its like agreein 2 drink poison in d absence of liguid all bc u r tasty.
Family background is d foundatn of a hapi marriage n dat needs 2 b protectd.u r nt just marryn 4 marryn sake bt 2 continue d gud name ur mama n papa n ancesstors live behind,dats y r u called "d son of ur father".
Hehehe. . .See vexing grin

I'd rather marry a girl form a bad home that exhibits some characters of her background which i'm comfortable with, than a self acclaimed good girl, who says she doesn't behave like her parents. Abegi. I'm yet to see a leopard without spots and claims to be a leopard o jare. . . grin grin

Show me your real characters and let me decide if to go on or not. Good girl from bad home? Are we in Venus? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
Johnsinia:
Family background is d foundatn of a hapi marriage [/b]n dat needs 2 b protectd[b].u r nt just marryn 4 marryn sake bt 2 continue d gud name ur mama n papa n ancesstors live behind,dats y r u called "d son of ur father".

You know what? I think you still got a few things to learn so I will let you stick to that.Its good and ok.We grow gradually and accept truth gradually.
I would like to throw back the question at you.
''Is family background the foundation of a happy marriage??'
''Do we marry so as to carry the good name of our forefathers?' What if my forefather was a thief? I shouldnt marry? or is my marriage be doomed?

Rem,there's a diff between 'what should be the case and what is the case. Hope and Reality.
Rem too that while in 'daddy's and mummy's house you are cushioned.But when you leave that cushion and enter adulthood all the family values instilled in you get shaken/tested to the core and only the strong willed and determined make it.That is why you hear people say stuff like marriage is work.
Now if your parents did the best to give you the best in life plus a good upbringing,and then you step out as an adult and start behaving like a lunatic because you met the wrong gang and want to 'belong' so as to be accepted,will you blame your background?
Suppose you proceed to marry while still a lunatic,will your marriage last? If it's not a happy mariage will you blame your background?

Point am trying to emphasise here is 'focus on the personality and individual not so much where they come from.People rise up above their backgrounds.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Dahmum(f): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
Like Yorubas will say; ''inu iko ko dudu ni eko funfun ti un jade''......so far d babe na correct one.undecided y not give her a chance undecided.unless u self na bad boy 007gringringrin
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Stressy: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:
Story Story. . . A good girl from a bad home on which planet? Mars?
I tnk a marry lady is seperated from her biological family?
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by bemtos: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
I don't believe dis. Do U think bad will produce good? Neva. A good gal can neva come out of bad home. And if it's possible, I can neva marry such.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
A bad gurl frm a gud family is beta than a gud gurl frm a bad family.. Though both r useless.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Thundebaba(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
what are u talking about,the trait of bin bad has to be in her nomata wat.time bomb
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by pendo89(f): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
bemtos: I don't believe dis. Do U think bad will produce good? Neva. A good gal can neva come out of bad home. And if it's possible, I can neva marry such.
no guy you dont have to really.Just find a good girl from a good home.

10.John D. Rockefeller> one of six children. His father was a traveling salesman and was a foe of conventional morality. Throughout much of his life, Rockefeller’s father tried to find tricks and schemes he could use in order to avoid hard work, or any work at all. John’s mom struggled a lot in order to keep stability in the home,

9.Liz Murray> From homeless to harvard.Murray’s life started off on a bad note. She was born to HIV-infected, drug-addicted, poor parents that were not able to provide for her. At nine years old, Murray found herself and her family living in an extremely dirty apartment. At the young age of 16, Murray was left alone once her mother died of AIDS. Her father also abandoned her, moving to a homeless shelter. She went to high school, but often found herself sleeping in subways, park benches, or at a friend’s home. Without a great education, Murray was able to graduate in only two years and was able to attend Harvard. Today, Liz is an inspirational speaker who speaks out about determination and how no matter how hard life is, you have to move on and continue to work your way through the battles

8.Richard Branson>was born to a decent family in Blackheath, London. He had two parents and a grandfather that was the Judge of the High Court of Justice. He received a good education, but he didn’t do well in school. Instead of focusing on school, Branson decided to put a lot of his time into growing Christmas trees and raising budgerigars. However, both of these projects failed.

7.Chris Gardner>Chris grew up without knowing his real father. His mother married a man who completely ruined his and his mother’s life. He was chased out of his home and had nowhere to go, so he enlisted in the Navy. He soon became a medical supplies salesman, got married, and had a child. However, the medical supplies industry was changing, and Chris needed to find a new source of income. He was able to find interest in stock broking, after seeing a stock broker with a Ferrari. At this time, Chris had no money and his wife was gone. His son proved to be his motivation, even though the two slept in subway station bathrooms. Chris was able to pass a licensing exam and received a job at Bear Sterns

6.H. Wayne Huizenga>In his early teens, Wayne and his family moved to Florida, but he soon realized that his father was not the male figure he should look up to. He abused his wife, but the move to Florida was made in hopes to keep the marriage from divorce. However, Wayne’s dad did not change, and he continuously abused his family. Wayne went to high school and afterward moved back to Chicago to go to college, but he soon dropped out. He then signed up to be part of the Army reserves and trained. After training he went back to Florida, bought a truck, and began taking garbage out of his county. Eventually, the one garbage truck he had purchased grew into a highly successful business.

5.Jim Carrey>His father worked as an accountant, but as Jim got older, his family’s situation deteriorated. His family had to move to Scarborough and they all worked at the Titan Wheels Factory. Jim had to work eight hours a day and attend school. Still, it was very hard to keep the family stable. After moving out of the factory to new jobs, the family found themselves living in a camper van. Eventually, Jim had the courage to stand up and decide to act on his dream of being a comedian.

4.Andrew Carnegie>he was once a poor boy from Scotland. His father was a hand loom weaver, but once the industrialization of society reached Scotland, his father’s work was no longer needed. For years, his family had tough times to make ends meet, so they decided to start anew and move to America. At thirteen, Andrew and his family moved to America and he got a job at a cotton mill. He was working twelve hour days, six days a week. Eventually Andrew got a job as a telegraph messenger. Because of his great work ethic, someone from the Pennsylvania Railroad Company offered him a job, which allowed him to earn more money and make his way up the corporate ladder. He soon started investing in railroad companies, and then hit the jackpot by investing in the steel industry. His investments would allow him to have his own steel company, which was able to bring 120 billion to his wallet.

3.Oprah Winfrey>Oprah was born to unwed teenage patents in Mississippi. Once she was born, the two teenagers ended their relationship. Oprah was raised by her grandmother who was poor and wasn’t able to give her much, but she did teach Oprah how to read before age three. When Oprah turned six she relocated to the city of Milwaukee to live with her mother. During this time she still didn’t have much, but she was doing great academically. Oprah became rebellious and ran away from home, so her mother sent her to live with her father in Tennessee. She continued to be a great student and was able to impress many.

2.Obama>Of his early childhood, Obama writes: "That my father looked nothing like the people around me—that he was black as pitch, my mother white as milk—barely registered in my mind."[9] The book describes his struggles as a young adult to reconcile social perceptions of his multiracial heritage.[34] He wrote that he used alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind".[35] Obama has said that it was a seriously misguided mistake. At the Saddleback Civil Presidential Forum Barack Obama identified his high-school drug use as his greatest moral failure.[36] Obama has stated he has not used any illegal drugs since he was a teenager

This I have posted to encourage those from struggling or broken homes.Don't ever allow ANYBODY to make you feel inferior.
Your parents may be pathetic but are you pathetic?? they could be immoral but are you? has it rubbed on youFocus on that and rise above.Its your life you are building,that which people are focusing on is your parents life, so don't let it stop you from achieving your goal. When you succeed you will see the very people who despised your background come begging to be your lovers.
If anybody rejects you because of your background? please allow them to.Don't fight for acceptance.Never
I d rather marry a sober man from a poor struggling background than a silly man from a stable home

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Killz1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
pendo89:

10.John D. Rockefeller> one of six children. His father was a traveling salesman and was a foe of conventional morality. Throughout much of his life, Rockefeller’s father tried to find tricks and schemes he could use in order to avoid hard work, or any work at all. John’s mom struggled a lot in order to keep stability in the home,

9.Liz Murray> From homeless to harvard.Murray’s life started off on a bad note. She was born to HIV-infected, drug-addicted, poor parents that were not able to provide for her. At nine years old, Murray found herself and her family living in an extremely dirty apartment. At the young age of 16, Murray was left alone once her mother died of AIDS. Her father also abandoned her, moving to a homeless shelter. She went to high school, but often found herself sleeping in subways, park benches, or at a friend’s home. Without a great education, Murray was able to graduate in only two years and was able to attend Harvard. Today, Liz is an inspirational speaker who speaks out about determination and how no matter how hard life is, you have to move on and continue to work your way through the battles

8.Richard Branson>was born to a decent family in Blackheath, London. He had two parents and a grandfather that was the Judge of the High Court of Justice. He received a good education, but he didn’t do well in school. Instead of focusing on school, Branson decided to put a lot of his time into growing Christmas trees and raising budgerigars. However, both of these projects failed.

7.Chris Gardner>Chris grew up without knowing his real father. His mother married a man who completely ruined his and his mother’s life. He was chased out of his home and had nowhere to go, so he enlisted in the Navy. He soon became a medical supplies salesman, got married, and had a child. However, the medical supplies industry was changing, and Chris needed to find a new source of income. He was able to find interest in stock broking, after seeing a stock broker with a Ferrari. At this time, Chris had no money and his wife was gone. His son proved to be his motivation, even though the two slept in subway station bathrooms. Chris was able to pass a licensing exam and received a job at Bear Sterns

6.H. Wayne Huizenga>In his early teens, Wayne and his family moved to Florida, but he soon realized that his father was not the male figure he should look up to. He abused his wife, but the move to Florida was made in hopes to keep the marriage from divorce. However, Wayne’s dad did not change, and he continuously abused his family. Wayne went to high school and afterward moved back to Chicago to go to college, but he soon dropped out. He then signed up to be part of the Army reserves and trained. After training he went back to Florida, bought a truck, and began taking garbage out of his county. Eventually, the one garbage truck he had purchased grew into a highly successful business.

5.Jim Carrey>His father worked as an accountant, but as Jim got older, his family’s situation deteriorated. His family had to move to Scarborough and they all worked at the Titan Wheels Factory. Jim had to work eight hours a day and attend school. Still, it was very hard to keep the family stable. After moving out of the factory to new jobs, the family found themselves living in a camper van. Eventually, Jim had the courage to stand up and decide to act on his dream of being a comedian.

4.Andrew Carnegie>he was once a poor boy from Scotland. His father was a hand loom weaver, but once the industrialization of society reached Scotland, his father’s work was no longer needed. For years, his family had tough times to make ends meet, so they decided to start anew and move to America. At thirteen, Andrew and his family moved to America and he got a job at a cotton mill. He was working twelve hour days, six days a week. Eventually Andrew got a job as a telegraph messenger. Because of his great work ethic, someone from the Pennsylvania Railroad Company offered him a job, which allowed him to earn more money and make his way up the corporate ladder. He soon started investing in railroad companies, and then hit the jackpot by investing in the steel industry. His investments would allow him to have his own steel company, which was able to bring 120 billion to his wallet.

3.Oprah Winfrey>Oprah was born to unwed teenage patents in Mississippi. Once she was born, the two teenagers ended their relationship. Oprah was raised by her grandmother who was poor and wasn’t able to give her much, but she did teach Oprah how to read before age three. When Oprah turned six she relocated to the city of Milwaukee to live with her mother. During this time she still didn’t have much, but she was doing great academically. Oprah became rebellious and ran away from home, so her mother sent her to live with her father in Tennessee. She continued to be a great student and was able to impress many.

2.Obama>Of his early childhood, Obama writes: "That my father looked nothing like the people around me—that he was black as pitch, my mother white as milk—barely registered in my mind."[9] The book describes his struggles as a young adult to reconcile social perceptions of his multiracial heritage.[34] He wrote that he used alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind".[35] Obama has said that it was a seriously misguided mistake. At the Saddleback Civil Presidential Forum Barack Obama identified his high-school drug use as his greatest moral failure.[36] Obama has stated he has not used any illegal drugs since he was a teenager

Poor struggling or weak background is not equal to failure in life.That girl or woman you reject no wcz of her pathetic background could end up like one of these great people.
Story story. Just 10, out of over 7 billion people in the world? Is it worth the risk? Park well madam. . . grin
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by luckgames(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
pendo89:

This I have posted to encourage those from struggling or broken homes.Don't ever allow ANYBODY to make you feel inferior.
Your parents may be pathetic but are you pathetic?? Focus on that and rise above.Its your life you are building,that which people are focusing on is your parents life so don't stop you from achieving your goal. When you succeed you will see the very people who despised you come running and begging to be your lovers.
If anybody rejects you because of your background? let them walk!
I d rather marry a sober man from a poor struggling background than a silly man from a stable home

Obama background was not from his parents but grandparents
In America people do drug and grow up to lead Fortune 500 companies
Obama is not a good example
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by pendo89(f): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:
Story story. Just 10, out of over 7 billion people in the world? Is it worth the risk? Park well madam. . . grin

Yes.One person's success can help encourage a million others.That is what learning and life expe are all about.
The world dint require 7 billion Jesus' to die for their sins.One was enough
That is the power of positive influence and I choose to emulate successes not failures.

By the way its not an argument at all.Its a matter of what you believe in.That is your life.
If you allow your background to determine your destiny,that is your life.Stay in your misery and mourn,in the meantime others are changing lives,getting married and becoming rich.

choices.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by pendo89(f): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2012
luckgames:

Obama background was not from his parents but grandparents
In America people do drug and grow up to lead Fortune 500 companies
Obama is not a good example

Its all mixed up.Richard Branson grew up in a fine home.He still failed but he managed to rise up!
That is what. Background doesn't determine destiny.!

I cant add more
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by 2kurupt(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Let's give the girl a break!

OP, if the girl is determined to make herself good & sincere about it, then your friend should follow his heart coz being good or bad is by choice.

we have seen kids from purportedly good families turn wife beaters & prostitutes
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Loveaflame(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Marriage is war.U had better let God direct u.d issue is not where she came from but who she is and wether God is directn u.Marriage is both 4 enjoyment and endurance.I blv people can change.wether d person is willing 2 change is another thing entirely.Please luk well and shine ur eyes,nose,ears and mind very well.u can rush in2 it but u can't rush out.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
@0P: it doesn't matter wat a person's background is, as far as d person is in Christ, He/She becomes a new being. So many people raise above their backgrounds to become d best they can be in life!
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by hustla(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
tochimas: And pray tell who will mary them if nobody is allowed to marry them.should they remain unmarried?

​¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡ )../¯ pls help m axe dem o!!!! Naija ppl n plenty story sha,ssmh!
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by hustla(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
pendo89:

Yes.One person's success can help encourage a million others.That is what learning and life expe are all about.
The world dint require 7 billion Jesus' to die for their sins.One was enough
That is the power of positive influence and I choose to emulate successes not failures.

By the way its not an argument at all.Its a matter of what you believe in.That is your life.
If you allow your background to determine your destiny,that is your life.Stay in your misery and mourn,in the meantime others are changing lives,getting married and becoming rich.

choices.

End of story!!
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by hustla(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
2kurupt: Let's give the girl a break!

OP, if the girl is determined to make herself good & sincere about it, then your friend should follow his heart coz being good or bad is by choice.

we have seen kids from purportedly good families turn wife beaters & prostitutes

People change tho'
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by fmgold: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" "no more shall man be punished for the sins of his fathers". I know P2 from university of Abuja,they look alike but they are not the same,Peter was a womaniser while Paul the one with the musical talent stock with one girl friend until his final year. No Billionaire in this world was born rich. Some Nigerians are myopic. In a family it is said that their is always a black sheep.Pastors kids are known to be some of the worst kids around.Unfortunately this topic goes beyond the home,such sentiments cut across ethnicity and religion which is why our country finds it difficult to progress.Please were is Obama from,can a woman become CBN governor in Nigeria yet we want Ngozi Iwaela to be in charge of the world bank. Christians have converted to islam and Vice versa,its all about the choices you make.Your life is in your hands,choose wisely and forget sentiments.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Beync(f): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Op i know a very good man who married an angel from a very bad family. note, her mum seperated from her dad, she was not in very good relationship with her mum, she even talked bad of her mum. she potrayed herself a nice person so this man married her. not up to six months after their marriage, the young man is regreting his life. i hav never seen a woman who did what this girl does to her husband. she has now fall back to her mum and they now join hands in making this man's life unbearable. pls am not saying that one cannot change but there are traits that runs in the family. dont over look these bad traits becos it will spring up as u marry her into in ur family,
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Datzeal(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2012
Guapo: Is it wise to marry a responsible girl who happens to come from a bad home? A friend is in a dilemma on this issue. The girl has trained herself in contrast to what obtains in her family. The parents often fight, tales of unfaithfulness between both parents. Can you marry a good girl from such a home?
Guapo: Is it wise to marry a responsible girl who happens to come from a bad home? A friend is in a dilemma on this issue. The girl has trained herself in contrast to what obtains in her family. The parents often fight, tales of unfaithfulness between both parents. Can you marry a good girl from such a home?

Can a rotten tree produce fine seeds?
Men! If the family is bad, guy forget it, the grl wil have some trace of badness in her. It is obvious no matter how she pretends to be good!
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2012
Hell no! I never wish to be in that situation, its a fo'ing dilema!
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by VALIDATOR: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2012
People from good homes are almost always automatically good without putting in much effort to be good. People from bad homes have to put in a lot of efforts to be good. An average Brazilian teenager will put in less effort than an average Liberian teenager to become a football star in Europe.Yet George Weah, a Liberian was once the world's best.It is possible but the probability is very low. A student who had good elementary and secondary education and attended a good university stands a greater chance of receiving Nobel Prize in the future than ...

If a person claims to be good and he/she is still in very good terms with the "bad" family then you must be very careful.Have you thought about your children going to stay with the "bad" family for holidays? Will you be comfortable? Have you thought about one of your inlaws coming to spend a week in your house, will you keep fearing for their influence on your wife and kids?

Also,note that you are still looking at the packaging. If you look beyond the packing you will see the real content. It is all about the content.I am happily married. So, I know whatz up.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Bheque(f): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2012
Pple change u knw? So dnt mind d background.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by mygsmnairacom(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2012
In as much as I believe that marriage in Africa is not just to the lady, but the entire family, it does not rule out the fact that the lady could definitely make something of herself.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by May5(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2012
i don't see any reason why one cannot marry a good girl from a bad home . if we truly believe that God can transform a person from being bad to good, then why should will doubt the possibility of finding a good girl from a bad home . we should remember that there are a lot of bad girls from good home , some of whom parents are pastors etc . so what do we say to that?
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by luckgames(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2012
bukatyne: @0P: it doesn't matter wat a person's background is, as far as d person is in Christ, He/She becomes a new being. So many people raise above their backgrounds to become d best they can be in life!

Lot of Nigerian men and women tell you they are in Christ
Don't get played by people going to church but don't act in the ways of the lord
look at Nigeria, we all say God. Our actions doesn't reflect the ways of the lord
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Godmother(f): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2012
When I read some of the replies on nairaland, I wonder how old some of these posters are.

@OP
Pls take your girl for what she is. You urself have confirmed that she's a good girl. Its no fault of hers that she found herself in that family. We dnt choose our family. The fact that she chose to be different I swhat shud matter to u. Goodluck
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by nkemKalu: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
The only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE. Any body that believes in family background as a basis for marriage is underrating the transformation power of our Lord Jesus Christ. God can transform the lowly to the best and vice versa. He can even change the worst background to the best. The family background u detest today can be changed entirely by GOD raising up one person in that family to become the best. We have seen how GOD raised one person from an Idol worshiping background to change the entire family to become Christians and good ones for that matter. So what are we talking about? If a good girl comes from a bad background....I will definitely go for her as she could be the messiah of my time. And by the way, family backgrounds are not GOD's standard and way of judging people and we all need to be GODLY and act like Christ.
Re: Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
Roses are beautiful but they grow best in shit! Do not judge a woman by her background.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? / How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] / Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.