Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? (2499 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Materialistic? / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by vanstanzy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
How best can i relate with my pregnant wife? She was different when she wasnt pregnant and we played alot, but now, she's more like the annoying type. Sometimes she just acts so annoying and pisses me off (is this intentional?) I must say this attitude of hers is beginning to sicken me. Pls help me, this is my first experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by positiveb: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2012
My guy,congrat! It is not easy to be a woman let alone carry anoda person within you for 9months. Just bear with her..it,s normal kiss
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by orekinky: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
Congrats Man. Try sit her down, let her feel loved now that she is double, maybe ur attention isn't enough for her, let her know its a thing of celebration between the two of you, bear with her for now.
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Has she given birth now ? Congrats anyway.... How did it go?
Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2012
The hormones talk sometimes. You should find out when to give her space or when to stay with her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by Callotti: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2012
You obviously are a product of your environment. You lack empathy, not to mention sympathy.
I am happy someone found a 'worthy husband' in you.
All the best in 2013. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by dominique(f): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2012
That's why men should get a copy of the book 'what to expect when you're expecting'.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult? by AlphaTaikun: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
dominique:
That's why men should get a copy of the book 'what to expect when you're expecting'.

(1) (Reply)

Househelp... / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / (photos): If You Feel Too Proud Of Whom You Are, Watch These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.