Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

White Girls Too Sweet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Too Sweet (3649 Views)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: White Girls Too Sweet by LogicMind: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2012
blogger1.0:

Oh, so you bin dey take them two at a time sef, and you still dey complain say them no dey sweet you. Hmm, u neva still ans me shaa.

no. not like that. i meant nkechi was 2003-2004, ada was 2004-2007

i answered. no turning back.
Re: White Girls Too Sweet by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 10, 2012
Hmmm Bro that's so not true. All my life I've been with white "that includes French girls" Hispanic chicks and few black girls. Apart from one of em black chick with stinky puzzy the other 2 rocked my bed real good.

Its all depends on who you fcking. Majority of em white chicks are freaky the way I love it no doubt. . Until I meet a Liberian chick damn she was something else.

So you saying that white chicks taste better is kinda lame and sounds more like one of em dudes who just left Africa.

In my record, the most bed boring chicks are Indian girls.
Re: White Girls Too Sweet by khukhi(f): 1:24am On Apr 10, 2012
"Don't care if you no get money".. I'm just wondering, how's your security, financially that is. Are you broke,average,middle class ,high class or wealthy? The reason why I'm asking this is because I find it hard to believe that unless you are broke (and there's nothing wrong with that) you would not know if you would be shagge.d by a caucasian chick or not ,without money.

Oh and I'm happy for you. Black chicks are often afraid of having their asses bleeped so you need to go for what works for you as an individual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am A Virgin / How I Slept With A Married Woman / WAR!!! In Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.