Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20309 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 3:41am On Jun 23, 2012
sheyguy: Oga beaf, i still remember when this thread first started and how 'multiple User IDs' (probably from a fewer No. Of users) on NL were quick to label those who felt BH will take Mr. President's word to be a challenge and go on a mission to disprove him, called the OP names. Truth be told, i think the OP's stance back then has been proven right, as there has been an unusual rise in the BH attacks in the month of June. GEJ came out to make statements that would provoke BH to attack those he was suppose to protect when he knew fully well does not have what it takes to check BH's activities. The man is proving to be the most unfit and clueless president Nigeria has ever had than he can even pay his 'dawgs' to convince us otherwise. I hope Nigerians learn a thing or two.

As usual, your post is quite daft, sir.
Of course, the average empty headed beer palour critic like you has all the intelligence info at their disposal and knows what is where.

Fools, I salute you! cool
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 23, 2012
Its really disgusting that some people in this forum eagerly await boko haram to strike so that they can score cheap points and throw insults at goodluck/pdp .I wonder how such people will feel if their relations/families fall victims to these bombings.you may sit confortably in the south and feel safe,but the boko harams may actually be planning attacks in the south.these people have been spotted in kogi state/igbiraland which is not far from the south.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2012
Gbawe:

You are certainly one of the most vile and repellent fools here. On the thread below, your first response is to provide an article you have reproduced here a gazillion times that seeks to malign the Yorubas as "the problem of Nigeria". Does it come more bigoted and prejudicial than that for 'Ostriches' like Jmaine?

https://www.nairaland.com/971106/igbo-yoruba-relationship-niger-delta

We will never see 'Ogbeni Ekiti' on such threads to tell you off. When proud Yorubas like us then respond to counter the vile nonsense you spew there, we will get labelled "tribalist" by 'Ogbeni Ekiti' while, defying sense and logic, he engages in back-slapping with your sort. You are a vile creature and Jmaine is a faker with how he has folks like you for pals , with the nauseating things you say against his so-called ethnic group, non-stop and daily, only for him to Beef those who speak to counter your ugly tirades here.

Which Yoruba man, except for fake "ogbeni Ekiti", would be pals with someone who repeats daily that "Yoruba blood is cheap" and that "Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria"? I think everyone can see I have proven my point totally i.e Jmaine is fake and , as many state, probably the same as PointB and others. "Ogbeni Ekiti" , weirdly, will never appear on threads you are at your bigoted best against his so-called ethnic groups. Folks may conclude this is perhaps because he is one and the same as you and, as such, has to save his bile for those who speak to counter your idiotic and vile nonsense. Stop speaking to yourself praising Jmaine. No one , other than you, can claim he has "earned respect here". Instead it is glaring he is a faker and most likely your alter ego.

The only thing you have proven is your shameless hypocrisy and your endless tradition of repeating the same useless long bullshyte to everyone . .

Your even insinuating PointB is me cheesy . ..Permit me to add Chima12 as an alter Jmaine ID grin . . . Yeye don disfigure your brain cool . . . .

Again, Get a life dude and stop this endless tear shedding about Jmaine and his pals . . .

P:S . . . .I never bothered to open that thread you referenced to see it's content, the moment i saw the title and the notorious Gee who started it . . . . .A regular nairalander senses a tribal slur baited thread from afar and may decide to skip it or not . . .and Jmaine simply skipped it . . .Now what is your headache Sir . . .

You need to stop appearing and proving to me your are very silly with each passing post . . .get in there and do battle as usual . . . .It's your choice not mine . . . . and i don't even care . . . .

Your Tribal stunt is a failure once again . . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2012
PointB: Na wa o. Plenty water don pass under bridge here.

Jmaine, is indeed a legend. Nairaland tales will forever glorify the way and manner he stood his ground (alone) against the not so 'stealthily' tribal lord[b] Gbawe and his Axis of Evil.[/b]

Bro Jmaine, you are the man. I doff my hat for. You've earned more respect than Gbawe, the resident hypocrite can only 'continue' to dream of!

Beaf:
[size=14pt]
May I join you in hailing! cool

For his single handed categorical shredding, roasting and intellectual dismembering of the Gbawe coven (and its imp army), it behoves us to confer on him the status of Ninja.
Walk tall brother Jmaine destroyer of dark hordes and conquerer of the primitive.

Hail Jmaine![/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UmlMBjp5gk0/TlP2EViM0BI/AAAAAAAAAlc/6cbbXAz8XdA/s1600/Ninja.jpg[/img]

. .lol my guyz grin . . . .My pipu talk say na taboo to dey relate with men like una . . .Them come dey form disowning like say Na their papa born me cheesy . . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2012
koruji: The man doesn't have any initiative of his own. He depends completely on what his aides tell him - the subsidy fiasco comes to mind as a good example.

I personally believe that the "Boko Haram Gone by June" statement was extracted by GEJ from Azazi under durress. That would be when the rumour was rife about GEJ firing Azazi. The latter probably told GEJ to give him till June to finish off BH.

The funny thing is that even if Azazi had a water-tight plan to deal with BH by June, Mr. GEJ did not have the acumen to withold that statement until the deed was done. Instead, he ran to the megaphone to tell "BH to defeat whatever plan they had".

Now, whether Azazi had a plan or whether it would have worked or not we would never know. With a boss like this, Azazi is probably feeling a sense of relief tonight.

How long more till. . .

The simple truth is that Boko Haram is going nowhere till the sponsors of the sect are dealt with . Me and you know precisely why that will not happen. Does anyone know, for example, that Ndume has been given leave to travel abroad? Where does that happen in the World ? I.e an alleged sponsor of terror free to travel, meet and collaborate with foreign terrorist he can invite to Nigeria? Is this not what is ensuring that there is no progress with dealing with Boko? I.e sponsors remaining totally untouched and free to cause more chaos through their dispensible Street level recruits?

Did we not see how Kabiru Sokoto was found in the official lodge of a PDP Governor (Shettima) with no consequences whatsoever against the Governor? Occurrences like that make it clear, to those not into self-delusion, that we are dealing with the weakest and most hideously compromised President any nation can have. He will shadow dance around the problem but never succeed simply because success can only be achieved via a brave routing of the sponsors of Boko Haram. Since GEJ is unwilling/unable to target the sponsors he tells us he knows and confesses have "infiltrated" every level of his government, it is easy for balanced folks to scoff at the empty words of GEJ given that we can all see total his total lack of effort in the aspect that matters most - bringing the "known" sponsors to justice and stopping their evil.

GEJ does not even care how Nigerians and the world percieves him as long as he remain President plodding along in total incompetence, inaction and corruption that is crippling the Nation. The way some of us speak is no different to how the USA, out of toal frustration at what is so obvious and shameful, abandon diplomatic decorum via openly stating that the the GEJ government is not "serious" about tackling corruption. It is only compromised and myopic folks who cannot admit to the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2012
The constant Lie and intentional deceit by nairalanders below need to stop . . .

Gbawe:

Did we not see how nothing came of the fact that Kabiru Sokoto was found in the official lodge of a PDP Governor (Shettima) with no consequences whatsoever?

See Below and drop this blatant lie of yours . . .

Borno State Government has described claims by the National Chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Chief Victor Umeh that it has set up Boko Haram in order to wage war against Nigeria as “extremely irresponsible and absurd.”
Secretary to the [b]Borno State Government
Ambassador Baba Ahmad Jidda said this yesterday in Abuja while reacting to a statement by the APGA chairman, which was reported by some newspapers last Friday.[/b]

In his statement, Jidda said: “We would have ignored this unfortunate and uninformed outburst by Mr. Victor Umeh if not for the malicious and unwarranted allegations which could mislead gullible members of the public about the true state of affairs with respect to the issues he raised...

“Mr. Umeh’s false and malicious accusation that Borno State Government created this sect ‘in order to wage war against Nigeria’ is extremely irresponsible. There is no shred of evidence to support this absurdity. Rather than ‘wage war against Nigeria,’ the Borno State Government under Governor Kashim Shettima has done everything in its power to restore peace and stability to the state. Let me state here that it was Governor Shettima who, very early in his tenure, offered to dialogue with the sect in order to address its grievances. It should be remembered that most of their grievances arose from events that happened in 2009, two years before he came to office.

“Umeh’s main assertion was that the suspected Madallah bombing mastermind Kabiru Umar, alias Kabiru Sokoto, was captured by security agents inside the Borno State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja. I have already explained the circumstances in which this sordid episode happened in a statement I issued last Monday, which was widely reported in the newspapers of last Tuesday, January 17, 2012. Let me repeat for the benefit of Mr. Umeh and others who may have missed our explanation that the said Kabiru Umar managed to sneak into the Borno State Governor’s Lodge with the help of one Ibrahim Abba Umar, who secured permission from the Permanent Secretary of the Borno Liaison office in Abuja to spend a night there.

[url=http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=152909%3Aborno-ssg-umehs-linking-of-shettima-with-boko-haram-absurd&catid=2%3Alead-stories&Itemid=8&device=xhtml]Source[/url]

Competent sources said that Sokoto had few weeks ago gone to Borno Governor's lodge. Ironically it was the same weekend the governor was billed to be in Abuja in the company of a Flight Lieutenant of the Nigerian Air Force and one Ibrahim. They requested and got an approval from the Permanent Secretary in charge of Borno State Liaison in Abuja to spend the night there. Ibrahim called the Permanent Secretary who was away in Maiduguri and requested that he should be given a room for the night to enable him catch a flight to London, the next day. His request was granted but he turned up at the Lodge on that week's Friday night with Kabiru Sokoto and a military officer.

Source

The Borno State Governor is Kashim Shettima ,Who won the 2011 Gubernatorial poll under the ANPP Platform . . .Even strenghtened by the Fact that ANPP has been the ruling party since 1999

So when did the ANPP morph into the PDP undecided. . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf:

As usual, your post is quite daft, sir.
Of course, the average empty headed beer palour critic like you has all the intelligence info at their disposal and knows what is where.

Fools, I salute you! cool
As expected, you wasted no time before resorting to name calling. Well, maybe ur feeling of defeat and the unclothedness that comes with it is getting the best of you or maybe that's how u r naturally, whichever way, BH has proven GEJ wrong as we can all see. By the way i heard Azazi has been sacked.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2012
jmaine:

Source

The Borno State Governor is Kashim Shettima ,Who won the 2011 Gubernatorial poll under the ANPP Platform . . .Even strenghtened by the Fact that ANPP has been the ruling party since 1999

So when did the ANPP morph into the PDP undecided. . . .

Shettima is an ANPP Governor and rightly noted correction but he should have faced stern sanction , as a possible sponsor of Boko Haram, whatever his silly denial that Sokoto "sneaked" into his lodge. What of PDP Senator Ndume? Very obviously, and highlighting your deceit, you avoid talking about Ndume and his travel clearance to focus on whatever you feel exonerate or mitigate for the compromised mediocrity you exalt. Why nothing about that if not your usual display of idiocy that means you are given to long back-and-forth debate when the essence of the topic is clear i.e GEJ is too compromised to act against the sponsors of Boko Haram. Have we not been told the sponsors are known and has GEJ not stated they have infiltrated all levels of his Government? Why has one single sponsor not been brought to book till date?

Do you believe Sokoto and Qaqa gave no useful information about their benefactors when we read propaganda that the arrest of those terror suspect, who "knew everything", represented a serious blow against Boko haram because they knew all operations, sponsors, etc? What sponsors do you see docked when Qaqa and Sokoto have been in captivity for months? When Nigerians see Boko attack devastatingly again, why is your anger then directed at those who scoff at GEJ's pledge? Is he short of empty promises or is this the first time his compromised leadership is letting Nigerians down?

I doubt any Government in the world, serious about fighting one of the biggest national headaches killing innocent folks, would lamely suggest 5 year imprisonment and fines for terrorists and thir sponsors . Abdulmutallab is already enjoying his life improsonment in the USA. Guy, give it a rest. June is nearly over. All your back-and-forth are the talk of a desperado who cannot stop defending what he has committed has whole time, ego and personality to. Whatever happens and however bad, regardless of condemnable recurrence, you have to keep holding brief for the GEJ Government. He will simply keep failing because he cannot tackle the sponsors of Boko Haram and Nigerians, not into self-deception, know why.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,84165.0.html?wap2

The Federal Government has now released a gazette on the regulations to fight terrorism.
All terrorists and their sponsors risk five-year jail term and global freezing of their accounts at home and abroad, according to the gazette.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2012
sheyguy:
As expected, you wasted no time before resorting to name calling. Well, maybe ur feeling of defeat and the unclothedness that comes with it is getting the best of you or maybe that's how u r naturally, whichever way, BH has proven GEJ wrong as we can all see. By the way i heard Azazi has been sacked.

My guy, folks can carry on playing Ostrich and attacking fellow Nigerians and their own shadows. Nothing stated here that many, eminent, well-respected and highly placed Nigerians have not said in even more scathing manners about the compromised mien of the GEJ Government that makes it impotent against Boko Haram. It is just that some prefer vacuously personalising issues instead of admitting what is obvious.

Jonathan cannot contain Boko Haram – Prof. Kasunmu

Written by Adelanwa Bamgboye Tuesday, 22 May 2012 05:00

Professor Sir Alfred Bandele Kasunmu, SAN, was called to the Bar in 1963. He was conferred with the prestigious title of SAN in 1979 being among the third set of lawyers in Nigeria to be conferred with the title. Tomorrow, he will celebrate his birthday and in this interview he speaks on the police and other topical issues. Excerpts:

Do you think that Jonathan administration can contain Boko Haram?

Jonathan’s administration cannot even contain itself. [size=14pt]Look, Jonathan is a compromised president in the sense that he has opened himself to manipulations from so many quarters.[/size] For instance there was a time it was said that he would reshuffle his cabinet, if there would be a cabinet reshuffle, would he go and bring people with questionable character? All the people we heard that he wanted to bring in are people that should not even be touched with a long stick.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by PointB: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2012
jmaine:

. .lol my guyz grin . . . .My pipu talk say na taboo to dey relate with men like una . . .Them come dey form disowning like say Na their papa born me cheesy . . . . .

Bros, don't mistake those ACN thugs for your people, your real people are more intelligent and wiser than most of the buffons who attacked you unnecessarily and shamelessly in this thread. Gbawe and his Axis of evil hoped to win someone of your immense intelligence, determination and eloquence, over to his dark side to help him wage his numerous bigotry motivated campaign against GEJ/PDP, and other folks he hates passionately. Obviously, he couldn't achieve his ambition using superior logic. His resort to cheap blackmail though desperate and a new low, is not unexpected. It runs in the AC.N family like endless flow of water.

Gbawe is a hypocrite, one of the worst you could ever imagine in Nairaland. Notice how he was unable to face the eerie similarity between his crude tactics, and what he accuse of us (myself, onlytruth, and co) we were trying to educate our sister of our aim on the Parliamentary thread.

Gbawe has sunk deeper and in his hypocrisy, to the extent that he attacks someone for not engaging in tribalism, ethnicism and bigotry! What world have we awoken to? Shame on you Gbawe, and all those who conspired to call Jmaine uncharitable names! You are the worst of the very worst in this forum!

Jmaine, I trust you will always evaluate your action, your motivation, and personality independently, in the light of this conspiracy to slight and undermine your non-ethnic bigotry stance. Whatever you decide, you always have my respect especially after the resolute way you expose the duplicity of the resident hypocrite - Gbawe, and his Axis of evil.

But remember the forum need shining examples like you. Folks like you who choose to keep his head when others are losing their daily, are the gold standard. May you never rust!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2012
LMAO @ the bromance consolation. cheesy cheesy

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2012
Gbawe:

[size=14pt]Shettima is an ANPP Governor [/size][size=8pt][/size]and rightly noted correction but he should have faced stern sanction , as a possible sponsor of Boko Haram, whatever his silly denial that Sokoto "sneaked" into his lodge.

Good, let us desist from peddling that desperate lie in future . .cos, i have personally debunked that point severally, even on this thread, yet you still went ahead with it . . .Now we are good . . . . .

Gbawe:

What of PDP Senator Ndume? Very obviously, and highlighting your deceit, you avoid talking about Ndume and his travel clearance to focus on whatever you feel exonerate or mitigate for the compromised mediocrity you exalt.

Senator Ndume was under the ANPP before cross carpeting to the PDP . . Boko haram nucleus has the ANPP Ecomog imprints all over . . . . .

Ndume was charged to court . . .The Judiciary has the charge to see to Ndume conviction . . . . . .The same Judiciary that has let numbers of cases slip by, all in the name of technicality . . .get it ?

Gbawe:

Why nothing about that if not your usual display of idiocy that means you are given to long back-and-forth debate when the essence of the topic is clear i.e GEJ is too compromised to act against the sponsors of Boko Haram. Have we not been told the sponsors are known and has GEJ not stated they have infiltrated all levels of his Government? Why has one single sponsor not been brought to book till date?

When they have proof beyond reasonable doubt nailing anyone . .they too shall be arraigned along the confines of the law . . .

Gbawe:

Do you believe Sokoto and Qaqa gave no useful information about their benefactors when we read propaganda that the arrest of those terror suspect, who "knew everything", represented a serious blow against Boko haram because they knew all operations, sponsors, etc? What sponsors do you see docked when Qaqa and Sokoto have been in captivity for months?

Coming from the same man who was shedding ceaseless tears when Sokoto was recaptured is surprising . . .[b]What really was your pain then Sir ? . . Was it pain cos his recapture did not give you an opportunity to gloat over his escape ? . . or Simply because you hate hearing something good emanating from the present Admin ?

Your excess bile against your object of hate will suffocate and kill you . . .Seek help fast . . .

Gbawe:

When Nigerians see Boko attack devastatingly again, why is your anger then directed at those who scoff at GEJ's pledge? Is he short of empty promises or is this the first time his compromised leadership is letting Nigerians down?

Coming from the same dude who got upset and whined when Beaf equally scoffed at Aregbe "Dry Season Massive Road Construction Pledge". . . .Bros, before your talk . . .examine yourself

Gbawe:

I doubt any Government in the world, serious about fighting one of the biggest national headaches killing innocent folks, would lamely suggest 5 year imprisonment and fines for terrorists and thir sponsors . Abdulmutallab is already enjoying his life improsonment in the USA.

Oga relax your tripe . . .We all have different legal system and Konduga was sentenced according to the present statutes of our law . . .have you ever castigated the Judiciary for granting bail to Boko haram suspects . . . .Stop trying to act smart cos you are not

Gbawe:
Guy, give it a rest. June is nearly over. All your back-and-forth are the talk of a desperado who cannot stop defending what he has committed has whole time, ego and personality to. Whatever happens and however bad, regardless of condemnable recurrence, you have to keep holding brief for the GEJ Government.

The same desperado who won't shriek to defend his ACN crew . . .Again, Before you talk . .examine yourself

Gbawe:
He will simply keep failing because he cannot tackle the sponsors of Boko Haram and Nigerians, not into self-deception, know why.

Now Oga,Please Answer this question unfailingly ========>

Why did your preferred candidate in Ribadu, who you doggedly defended,touted his qualities, placed your believe in him, malign others for not seeing what you see . . . .decide to work with your object of hate, who you term a failure with 3 good years to go . . .

What is your opinion about your object of hate and your Hero Ribadu ? Answers please and no dodging this time
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
PointB:

Bros, don't mistake those ACN thugs for your people, your real people are more intelligent and wiser than most of the buffons who attacked you unnecessarily and shamelessly in this thread. Gbawe and his Axis of evil hoped to win someone of your immense intelligence, determination and eloquence, over to his dark side to help him wage his numerous bigotry motivated campaign against GEJ/PDP, and other folks he hates passionately. Obviously, he couldn't achieve his ambition using superior logic. His resort to cheap blackmail though desperate and a new low, is not unexpected. It runs in the AC.N family like endless flow of water.

Gbawe is a hypocrite, one of the worst you could ever imagine in Nairaland. Notice how he was unable to face the eerie similarity between his crude tactics, and what he accuse of us (myself, onlytruth, and co) we were trying to educate our sister of our aim on the Parliamentary thread.

Gbawe has sunk deeper and in his hypocrisy, to the extent that he attacks someone for not engaging in tribalism, ethnicism and bigotry! What world have we awoken to? Shame on you Gbawe, and all those who conspired to call Jmaine uncharitable names! You are the worst of the very worst in this forum!

Jmaine, I trust you will always evaluate your action, your motivation, and personality independently, in the light of this conspiracy to slight and undermine your non-ethnic bigotry stance. Whatever you decide, you always have my respect especially after the resolute way you expose the duplicity of the resident hypocrite - Gbawe, and his Axis of evil.

But remember the forum need shining examples like you. Folks like you who choose to keep his head when others are losing their daily, are the gold standard. May you never rust!

Oga PointB . . . .Dem talk say. . .Spoilt Bicycle wey dey for Corner of Street . . . .Na person still get am . . . .Wetin man go do . .them still be my pipu no matter what grin . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Double post
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
jmaine:

Why did your preferred candidate in Ribadu, who you doggedly defended,touted his qualities, placed your believe in him, malign others for not seeing what you see . . . .decide to work with your object of hate, who you term a failure with 3 good years to go . . .

What is your opinion about your object of hate and your Hero Ribadu ? Answers please and no dodging this time

Beurifuuul !!!!! Guy, this is damning proof of your hypocrisy and conclusive evidence that Gbawe , unlike you, is not one to back anyone blindly when continuous events has shown things that will alter the perception of upright folks and make them revise their position.

[size=14pt]I Now, challenge you to show where I have spoken about Ribadu here on NL , or continued to promote his leadership credentials , after he agreed to work with GEJ because everyone knows you are attempting to show I am like you and your pals who remain blindly committed to personalities regardless of their negative actions[/size]

This is a chance to prove your case once and for all or forever remain silent and discredited. It is either you do that or the entire forum sees that you are a dishonourable chap and that this is another case of your penchant for lying, deploying half truths and insinuation to accuse others of things you can never prove when challenged to do so. Unlike you and others, I don't continue to back anyone blindly because politics for me is not about a blind defence of anyone since I am balanced and exposed enough to know man is fallible.

For me, issues remain about ability and what is best for the development of Nigeria while people like you simply continue to offer your backing for leaders based on emotions, ethnic/religious/sectional bias and sentiments. This is why you can never discern that the emperor is naked and continue to rant madly that his robe is the most beautiful in the land. I simply don't talk about Ribadu , let alone even be a backer of his Presidential ambition any longer, after he accepted to work with this Government, because I now view him as someone with serious errors of judgement. Where I would be like you shameless lot is if I am still here ranting louder than everyone about the suitability of Ribadu for the Presidency when others see a man now badly damaged via working for a very compromised and highly corrupt Government that is a big part of the problem yet pretending to be the solution.

Once again, you do nothing other than prove I am consistent while showing yourself and others as vacuous. I wish there was a way, given how you run away when challenged, for the forum to compel you to prove that I spoke about let alone continue to support Ribadu beyond the point he chose to work for this compromised and highly corrupt Government of GEJ. This immediate and automatic rejection of Ribadu is ultimate proof Gbawe is not a blind and sycophant supporter like you and your ilk.

Oga, stop wasting your time here. You are done. A million diversionary antics will not work. They only strenghten my case. I am sure the entire forum is bored with this back and forth. This thread will be resurrected beyond June, next year and even 2014 as long as Nigeria is saddled with a very deceitful and compromised Government that is part of the problem yet deceiving all that it is seeking solutions. GEJ is a joke but his rabid fans are the biggest joke of all.

[size=15pt]Oga Jmaine please don't bother embarrassing yourself by responding further on this thread with anything other than proof I continued to back and tout Ribadu as competent for leadership, here on NL, beyond his agreement to work with those he surely knows are extremely compromised and an inextricable part of the problem he wants to fight. Only respond to prove Gbawe is a nauseating sycophant like you and others ,with a vacuous and myopic devotion to backing individuals blindly, when events only mean reasonable and balanced folks must revise their opinion about leaders. [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gbawe:

Beurifuuul !!!!! Guy, this is damning proof of your hypocrisy and conclusive evidence that Gbawe , unlike you, is not one to back anyone blindly when continuous events have shown things that will alter the perception of upright folks. [size=14pt]I Now, challenge you to show where I have spoken about Ribadu here on NL after he agreed to work with GEJ.[/size]

Show it and prove your case once and for all or forever remain silent. It is either you do that or the entire forum sees that you are a dishonourable chap and that this is another case of your penchant for lying, deploying half truths and insinuation to accuse others of things you can never prove when challenged to do. Unlike you and others, I don't continue to back anyone blindly because politics for me is not about a blind defence of anyone since I am balanced and exposed enough to know man is fallible.

For me, issues remain about ability and what is best for the development of Nigeria while people like you simply offer and continue to offer your backing of leaders due to emotions and sentiments. This is why you can never discern that the emperor is naked and continue to rant madly that his robe is the most beautiful in the land. I simply don't talk about Ribadu , let alone even be a backer of his Presidential ambition any longer, after he accepted to work with this Government, because I now view him as someone with serious errors of judgement. Where I would be like you shameless lot is if I am still here ranting louder than everyone about the suitability of Ribadu for the Presidency when others see a man now badly damaged via working for a very compromised Government that is a big part of the problem yet pretending to be the solution.

Once again, you do nothing other than prove I am consistent while showing yourself and others as vacuous. I wish there was a way, given how you run away when challenged, for the forum to compel you to prove that I spoke about let alone continue to support Ribadu beyond the point he chose to work for this compromised and highly corrupt Government of GEJ. This immediate and automatic rejection of Ribadu is ultimate proof Gbawe is not a blind and sycophant supporter like you and your ilk.

Oga, stop wasting your time here. You are done. A million diversionary antics will not work. They only strenghten my case. I am sure the entire forum is bored with this back and forth. This thread will be resurrected beyond June, next year and even 2014 as long as Nigeria is saddled with a very deceitful and compromised Government that is part of the problem yet deceiving all that it is seeking solutions. GEJ is a joke but his rabid fans are the biggest joke of all.

oga no dey jam talk aimlessly as usual . . .My questions were very clear and concise . . . .who spoke about you supporting his candidacy for the president, after he accepted to work for Jona . .You dey read well so undecided . . . .

[size=16pt]You keep hammering GEJ is a failure, even with 3 years more to go and i asked you plain simple questions, That : -

(1) Didn't your pre-election hero (Ribadu), who you vouched for as the man to lead us to the promise land decide to work with Jonathan,regarded as the ultimate version of failure in your sight . . . . .

(2) what do you have to say about the former ACN messiah in your eyes working with your hate object already considered a failure

[/size]
Did any of those questions say, you still support Ribadu today . .dude, do you have sight problems undecided . . . .cos in your silence it's was obvious you don't support it cos it's a huge bloat and shame to the ACN crew, who felt it's a taboo to contribute your quota into the system at all cost, all in the name of playing a "fake" opposition . . .

Simply accept that you regard all ACN materials as simply the best regardless of existent flaws . . .So who are you to pontificate about successes and failures, when the hero you doggedly campaigned for is associating with "an object of failure" in your sight . . . .

[size=14pt]Beneath, is more precise poser . . . .which requires straight forward logical answers . . . .

Hypothesis :- It is a fact Gbawe, that your judgement about the personality and antecedents of people is useless to us

Dispel my hypothesis, using the Ribadu questions i asked you earlier . . . .

Again,No fumbling this time and do not disappoint me cool
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by PointB: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
jmaine:

Oga PointB . . . .Dem talk say. . .Spoilt Bicycle wey dey for Corner of Street . . . .Na person still get am . . . .Wetin man go do . .them still be my pipu no matter what grin . . . .

My guy, I understand and agree with you. You can't help it. Even mad people self get relatives. Tough though, but wetin man pickin go do?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
PointB:

My guy, I understand and agree with you. You can't help it. Even mad people self get relatives. Tough though, but wetin man pickin go do?

Na so we see am ooh . . . bros sad
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
jmaine:

Don't mind those mental cripples, bro.
We also join you to pray that Gbawe's scary-eyed madness will ease one day.

Ninja's need Ninja's, bro. And with the way you have resoundingly popped Gbawe's puss filled left eye, you are most deserving of a Ninja companion.
...Bro, she's all yours for "quiet times." grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-y0WS-kM9j5Q/Tq-piYBF4XI/AAAAAAAAG50/c3BpLBlfVhI/s1600/ninjahoez.jpeg[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf: This is just another stup!d report from Sahara Reporters. Except they are part of boko haram with insider knowledge, how can they account for the statement below?

It is strange how Gbawe is always the one creating these pro-boko haram threads.

June was indeed a bloody month. ** slaps beaf on his face **
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
Beaf:

Don't mind those mental cripples, bro.
We also join you to pray that Gbawe's scary-eyed madness will ease one day.

Ninja's need Ninja's, bro. And with the way you have resoundingly popped Gbawe's puss filled left eye, you are most deserving of a Ninja companion.
...Bro, she's all yours for "quiet times." grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-y0WS-kM9j5Q/Tq-piYBF4XI/AAAAAAAAG50/c3BpLBlfVhI/s1600/ninjahoez.jpeg[/img]

Nna mehn . . .This Ninja babi tite . . . .I see you bros grin . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
jmaine:

[size=16pt]You keep hammering GEJ is a failure, even with 3 years more to go and i asked you plain simple questions, That : -

(1) Didn't your pre-election hero (Ribadu), who you vouched for as the man to lead us to the promise land decide to work with Jonathan,regarded as the ultimate version of failure in your sight . . . . .

(2) what do you have to say about the former ACN messiah in your eyes working with your hate object already considered a failure

[/size]

You must have been beaten senselessly as a child for annoying obduracy borne of being a total olodo who cannot accept he is not talking sense .

Question one shows you are a slowpoke who cannot think like a politically sophisticated person. What if I supported Ribadu and he has now chosen to works with GEJ? How can any intelligent person conclude that to be anything but the "ultimate failure" of Ribadu that has led sensible previous supporters to take the only option open to them i.e refraining from supporting him further and desisting from voting for him in future if he decides to run?

What would make me hypocritical, biased and an empty barrel, vacuously and slavishly devoted to individuals ,like you and your pals, would be a bone-headed readiness to continue supporting Ribadu, shouting stupid slogans like "fresh mallam" everywhere , when folks know I am only compelled , as an honest adult, to call a spade a spade - which I have done without equivocation.

Ribadu "ultimately fails" himself alone and/or the supporters who continue to back him. Working with GEJ, even as you are too dull to note so, is not a negative indctment against previous supporters who have now dropped support for Ribadu based on that very choice. Olodo, you are only good at proving my case. Contrast this with how you and your pals here given to the blind support of GEJ. Even if caught crapping in public you will probably say he is making 'organic biscuits'.

Question 2 also shows you are a boring simpleton hoping unintelligently to scream "Eureka" when other bright adults can only wonder why you speak at all. Did I not already tell you what I think of Ribadu working with GEJ?

I simply don't talk about Ribadu , let alone even be a backer of his Presidential ambition any longer, after he accepted to work with this Government, because I now view him as someone with serious errors of judgement.

Ribadu shows serious poor judgement working with failure and he will fail also. Many of his fan have concluded similarly and would no longer support Ribadu. Removing support for Ribadu is the ultimate confirmation I have no time to stick around defending leaders blindly out of sentiment, bias and blind myopia.

Ribadu ,after one act, no longer has my support demonstrating I am not committed to the blind defence of folks especially when it is dishonest to mitigate for their actions/failings. yet most normal adults will admit without doubt that GEJ has been a monumental failure. Indeed the topic of the thread is another indictment of of Jonathan's empty promises that damns him a failure.

It is you and his blind and deceitful supporters losing the plot and focusing on personalities instead of seeing that the condemnation of GEJ , from even many who voted for him, is entirely merited. Even here, and as an olodo, the forum can see your mention of Ribadu is out of desperation, irrelevant and only succeeding to prove I am principled and can focus on what is important without any childish devoting to making issues about personalities. If I were like you and your pals, I would still be supporting Ribadu slavishly. It is obvious you are only clutching at straws.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gbawe:

You must have been beaten senselessly as a child for annoying obduracy borne of being a total olodo who cannot accept he is not talking sense .

Question one shows you are a slowpoke who cannot think like a politically sophisticated person. What if I supported Ribadu and he has now chosen to works with GEJ? How can any intelligent person conclude that to be anything but the "ultimate failure" of Ribadu that has led sensible previous supporters to take the only option open to them i.e refraining from supporting him further and desisting from voting for him in future if he decides to run?

What would make me hypocritical, biased and an empty barrel, vacuously and slavishly devoted to individuals ,like you and your pals, is if I continue to support Ribadu, idiotically shouting stupid slogans like "fresh air" everywhere , when Ribadu's conduct only means I am only compelled , as an honest adult, to call a spade a spade. Ribadu "ultimately fails" himself alone and/or the supporters who continue to back him. Working with GEJ, even as you are too dull to note so, is not a negative indctment against previous supporters who have now dropped support for Ribadu based on that very choice. Olodo, you are only good at proving my case. Contrast this with how you and your pals here given to the blind support of GEJ. Even if caught crapping in public you will probably say he is making 'organic biscuits'.

Question 2 also shows you are a boring simpleton hoping unintelligently to scream "Eureka" when other bright adults can only wonder why you speak at all. Did I not already tell you what I think of Ribadu working with GEJ?

Ribadu shows serious poor judgement working with failure and he will fail also. Many of his fan have concluded similarly and would no longer support Ribadu. Removing support for Ribadu is the ultimate confirmation I have no time to stick around defending leaders blindly out of sentiment, bias and blind myopia.

Ribadu ,after one act, no longer has my support demonstrating I am not committed to the blind defence of folks especially when it is dishonest to mitigate for their actions/failings. yet most normal adults will admit without doubt that GEJ has been a monumental failure. Indeed the topic of the thread is another indictment of of Jonathan's empty promises that damns him a failure.

It is you and his blind and deceitful supporters losing the plot and focusing on personalities instead of seeing that the condemnation of GEJ , from even many who voted for him, is entirely merited. Even here, and as an olodo, the forum can see your mention of Ribadu is out of desperation, irrelevant and only succeeding to prove I am principled and can focus on what is important without any childish devoting to making issues about personalities. If I were like you and your pals, I would still be supporting Ribadu slavishly. It is obvious you are only clutching at straws.

Your long tripe is useless to say the least . . . .You simply failed to dispel the fact that any ACN chap assume messianic status to you . . . .

Your tripe about Ribadu is simply because he isn't in the ACN fold any longer . . . .Gbawe, your opinion about GEJ is useless to us, cos to you, a devil will suddenly become a saint once holding an ACN card . . .

An Ediot only fooling himself . . . .

Again, dude . . .writing long bullshyte doesn't equate to providing good answers

Verdict :- If you could fail in your judgement of Ribadu in a space of just a year, despite screaming your lungs out and sticking out your neck for him . . . .It's Stvpid of you to also attempt screaming your lungs out and sticking out your neck to proclaim GEJ a failure with 3 Freaking good years to go . . .Don't be silly for once bro . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Gbawe: Did we not see how nothing came of the fact that Kabiru Sokoto was found in the official lodge of a PDP Governor (Shettima) with no consequences whatsoever?

Shettima is now in PDP?
Ibabo!! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gbawe! [size=14pt]Gbawe!![/size] [size=28pt]Gbawe!!![/size]
How many times I call you so? You are too old for dis kain foolishness na! embarassed

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
@Jmaine, you hit Gbawe in the nether regions with a real ball popper! Ribadu!

Lol @ Gbawe, the poor judge of character, lover of airconditioned bridges, promoter of O-Power, evangelist of invicible "dry season" roads in the State of Osun... Make I stop?! grin grin grin grin grin

What a dunce!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2012
jmaine:

Your long tripe is useless to say the least . . . .You simply failed to dispel the fact that any ACN chap assume messianic status to you . . . .

Your tripe about Ribadu is simply because he isn't in the ACN fold any longer . . . .Gbawe, your opinion about GEJ is useless to us, cos to you, a devil will suddenly become a saint once holding an ACN card . . .

An Ediot only fooling himself . . . .

Again, dude . . .writing long bullshyte doesn't equate to providing good answers

Verdict :- If you could fail in your judgement of Ribadu in a space of just a year, despite screaming your lungs out and sticking out your neck for him . . . .It's Stvpid of you to also attempt screaming your lungs out and sticking out your neck to proclaim GEJ a failure with 3 Freaking good years to go . . .Don't be silly for once bro . . .

Ori eh ti su mi. Wahala eh ti poju. Are you a fool not to understand that it is the norm ,and not a sin, for voters worldwide to passionately promote candidates/Parties they support? The real show of 'craze' and abnormaility would be the continuous support of leaders whose action/inaction show they must only be called out for failing others they lead in keeping with what politics should really be about.

At least I can say I predicated my support for Ribadu on solid achievements , when he held public office, even if he has now made a career-derailing judgement. What is your reason for the continuous support of a total mediocrity who cannot even minimally keep to pledges he makes frivolously as the ultimately empowered authority in the land? Did Cameron, for example, not make good on his pledge to jail those who embarrassed the UK with their riot antics?

Bruv, stop all this diversionary nonsense. This thread is not about Gbawe, Ribadu or back-and-forth displays of idiocy. It is about a grossly incompetent President making a pledge , to protect Nigerian lives, some of us say he will be unable to keep because of how his approach to problem solving is hampered by him being totally compromised, vacuous, opportunistic and a big part of the problem he is pretending to seek solutions for. It is not over for GEJ but the writing is on the wall and, for those who don't delude themselves, things will only end in tear for a President who does not understand that nature abhors the vacuum he is creating everywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by antitpiah: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2012
^^^

Yeah, I like your tactics. Divert attention away from Ribadu, your uncle and ACN's legacy of failure and propaganda.Lets just focus on GEJ's mistake. Nice startegy my man. When BH kills people in the North, its PDP's fault. Tinubu's imposition of candidates, PDP's fault. You went to Surrey because you werent good enough for Oxford, again PDP's fault. Bad roads in Osun State, PDP is responsible. Your wife gave you girls, instead of boys, na PDP cause am. Wife leaves you because you are always online defending ACN, PDP na hin cause am. You have BPH, again it is GEJ's fault. Fashola's 'kuruna' is getting worse, well, who else to blame other than PDP. Bad nightmares, GEJ's fault. Tinubu bankrupting Lagos, PDP is the problem. Your answer to every problem is either PDP or GEJ. I hope these ACN guys are paying you well because it would be a tragedy of unequaled proportion if it turns out you only get peanuts for the amount on time you put into defending your boss online.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 5:30am On Jun 24, 2012
Gbawe:

Ori eh ti su mi. Wahala eh ti poju. Are you a fool not to understand that it is the norm ,and not a sin, for voters worldwide to passionately promote candidates/Parties they support? The real show of 'craze' and abnormaility would be the continuous support of leaders whose action/inaction show they must only be called out for failing others they lead in keeping with what politics should really be about.

At least I can say I predicated my support for Ribadu on solid achievements , when he held public office, even if he has now made a career-derailing judgement. What is your reason for the continuous support of a total mediocrity who cannot even minimally keep to pledges he makes frivolously as the ultimately empowered authority in the land? Did Cameron, for example, not make good on his pledge to jail those who embarrassed the UK with their riot antics?

Bruv, stop all this diversionary nonsense. This thread is not about Gbawe, Ribadu or back-and-forth displays of idiocy. It is about a grossly incompetent President making a pledge , to protect Nigerian lives, some of us say he will be unable to keep because of how his approach to problem solving is hampered by him being totally compromised, vacuous, opportunistic and a big part of the problem he is pretending to seek solutions for. It is not over for GEJ but the writing is on the wall and, for those who don't delude themselves, things will only end in tear for a President who does not understand that nature abhors the vacuum he is creating everywhere.

Again, See my summary below . .It's short enough for any sane man to understand my stand on your constant bleating of declaring GEJ a failure with 3 solid years to go . . .No need talking too much . . . . .

jmaine:

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
LESS than 7more days to the end of June. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oil War: Aguleri Warns Enugu, Kogi Govts / Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.