Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,058 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20313 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by 2mch(m): 2:14am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sweety, I don't think you know where your father is really from. Point well and point straight.

Your silly attempt to catch biscuit crumbs that Beaf throws at you is not typical of an Ekiti person. . . . out of all three of you imbeciles, you're the one with the lowest cognitive faculty. Keep trying.
shocked shocked shocked
Ileke I read about you legendary ability but this response was epic. No wonder the tribalits follow you everywhere grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine:

Grubby - Buffon - Always - Whining - Exponentially ===> GBAWE,

Damn !!! Your becoming sillier than i thought with each post . . .Simply because i don't engage in your[b] tribal - ACN E-stunts [/b]means am not Yoruba grin ( Pathetic display) . . So in your constricted system, ratification of my Yoruba root, implies that i must support the ACN cause and your hate filled sessions and campaigns . . . . . .

How ediotic and foolish could you get in always trying to use ethnic sentiments as a blackmail tool . . . You are sinking shallower in your bigoted stunts . . .

You see how your revealing your true self . . .With your warped reasoning,am beginning to feel you stealthily engage in those bloody Yoruba - Igbo E - wars in consonance with my sister Ileke who sadly i don't give a damn about despite sharing the same State of Origin . . You heard me right, coming from the same region doesn't mean i must share in your idiopathic tendencies . .

Playing the junk tribal card has always fallen flat with me . .Your new hero can attest to that . . . .It also goes to show, how petty you think,reason and what really drives your mission on this forum . . .

Gbawe, Sheath your tribal foolishness . . . It doesn't pay, so stop wearing it as an armor . . . .

Your inapt post is sadly lacking and inefficient in validating my Ekiti blood . . .There is no point crying over it grin . . .

Ogbeni, stop the Mr. Nigeria act. You are as fake as a two-dollar LovePeddler pretending to be 'housewife of the year'. This is what you fools , when outed, resort to. Same as your shallow "Gbawe hates Mr.President" rants when it is obvious I only dislike incompetence ruining a Nation I think should be making accelerated progress[b] like the many I have access to and see as examples of what Nigerians deserve[/b]. I vilified OBJ similarly and was Yar Adua's biggest critic on NL.

Most here will see through your pretence like your pals who all have like 20 user names each the mods are aware of. What you don't appreciate is that, in light of what Nairaland is, everyone will be forced to defend their ethnic groups sooner or later. The real lowlifes are those who make supremacist talk, the utterances of derogatory stereotypes and an unhealthy obsessing over others their main agenda - and of course the fakers like you who have them as "pals" even when they savage "your" ethnic group, unprovoked, daily.

In fact you are pals with the worst culprits here to the extent most posters say you are the same as them using multiple ID's.

You are only upset your cover is blown with how folks can tell there is something 'off' about you. What you don't know is that certain things cannot be faked. When someone makes it their "mission" to attack, unprovoked, what you love and are proud of, the instinct to speak/act in defense of those things is automatic !!!

We all know what Nairaland is lately so cut the pretence and fakeness of trying to malign those who only ever speak in defence of what they love while you are pals with the most vile creatures here who actualy instigate rancour and promote ethnic disharmony on this forum . [b]This is why many here can openly say you are the same as the Snake-like, divisive and nauseatingly devilish poster who disgustingly made the fuel subsidy protest the "agenda" of "Yoruba Parasites" and "lazy phucks" with threads like "Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States?"

Are some of us not vindicated now with how it is crystal-clear your vile and bigoted 'pals' only attempted to use nauseating ethnic rancour to distract attention away from a President and Petroleum Minister sitting on a mountain of corruption? Such things glaringly display your hypocrisy, fakeness, duplicity and double-dealing and is indicative of why many now state you are the same user with different aliases . It is highly abnormal to be pals with those who , 24/7, instigate such attacks against what you supposedly love non-stop. Rant all you want but you are done.

The post below , as one example of many, show what you are and what Gbawe stands for. While you are 'back-slapping' pals with the vile OP , and always missing in action when he is at his divisive and polarising best, folks can see, as usual, that I only react to speak against the crystal-clear bigotry of others. Unlike your 'instigator' pals. Fake fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/838107/why-there-no-subsidy-protests/3

Gbawe wrote:
Will you shut up and stop making a fool of yourself via acting like a silly child all over the forum. When will you grow up and desist from cheaply whipping up ethnic and sectional interest to suit the agenda of your paymasters? This is a Nigerian issue and sensible Nigerians , from all walks of life, have joined up to resist the callous actions of an anti-people Government, abdicating its duty of care towards Nigerians, while you are here in all your decietful glory.

The author of the article below , for example, is from an oil producing state , i.e Delta which is coincidentally your State also . He can stand up for what is right and just as an accomplished Nigeria who is gainfully employed and hence does not need to engage in the sycophancy you pathetically practice for a living. Only a treacherous sycophant like you will be here holding brief for the Government and pandering to the bigotry and crass feudalism in some folks while decent Nigerians , from all walks of life, are making it clear that this anti-people decision, which will harm all Nigerians, must be resisted. Shame on you.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sweety, I don't think you know where your father is really from. Point well and point straight.

Your silly attempt to catch biscuit crumbs that Beaf throws at you is not typical of an Ekiti person. . . . out of all three of you imbeciles, you're the one with the lowest cognitive faculty. Keep trying.

i had my secondary education in Ado-Ekiti where i learnt that its a terrible thing to mess with an Ekiti lady.
Iya mi ooooo, mo gbedi fun yin ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And the funny thing about the slowpoke is that he hardly makes sense with his supportive posts.

Please do not mention his state of origin again. The hunger that his making him bend will hopefully lead him to his father's village, somewhere outside of Ekiti.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai. See finishing. It is no less than the chap deserves and the reason many now says he is the same poster, using multiple aliases, as the most vile, offensive and divisive posters here. It is glaringly obvious he is MIA (missing in action) when his pals are at their ethnically divisive best - especially with his so-called ethnic group on the receiving end. The faker then thinks he is fooling anyone concentrating his attack on those who rightly, and as real men, only speak in defence of the honour of their heritage - unlike him - while he is 'pals' with the instigators and biggest promoters of ethnic division here. "Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we seek to deceive".
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2012
To the Gawky - Buffoon - Always - Writting - Epistles ======== > Gbawe

Gbawe:

Ogbeni, stop the Mr. Nigeria act. You are as fake as a two-dollar LovePeddler pretending to be 'housewife of the year'. This is what you fools ,resort to

The fake arss, self deluding hypocrite, who bizarrely craves for the accolades of others in a faceless forum, calling another fool . .isn't that amusing . . .

Gbawe:

Same as your shallow "Gbawe hates Mr.President" rants when it is obvious [size=18pt]I only dislike incompetence ruining a Nation[/size] I think should be making accelerated progress[b] like the many I have access to and see as examples of what Nigerians deserve[/b]. I vilified OBJ similarly and was Yar Adua's biggest critic on NL.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself . . .You dislike incompetent ruining of a Nation . .yet run unclad into the streets when the seeming incompetent ruining of the State your overlords are overseeing . . .

Another Classic case of hypocrisy

Gbawe:

Most here will see through your pretence like your pals who all have like 20 user names each the mods are aware of. What you don't appreciate is that, in light of what Nairaland is, everyone will be forced to defend their ethnic groups sooner or later. The real lowlifes are those who make supremacist talk, the utterances of derogatory stereotypes and an unhealthy obsessing over others their main agenda - and of course the fakers like you who have them as "pals" even when they savage "your" ethnic group, unprovoked, daily.

Where you talking to yourself here dude, cos it represents your stand squarely . . . .my pals . .my pals . .my pals . . .Sorry for disappointing you dude . .Never knew who i associate with will mean so much to a man lacking in self confidence without the blessing of others . . .

This is the politics section dude and not the racial/tribal section . . .When i back anything GEJ . .it's strictly political without tribal affiliation . . .Why not accuse me of not bashing the Yoruba tribe with vile ethnic slurs in the same way you accuse me of not defending them . . .

I look at those thread you guyz vent out and skip it . .cos i came to discuss politics and not to engage in Ethnic defense . . . .I keep telling the resident tribalistics monsters like your new acquaintance . .am not game to the tribal slurs spewed daily here . .

If you don't like my support for GEJ as a Yoruba . .then head straight to Olumo rock and bang your head on it . .That should make you feel cool cos your blackmail is lost on only you . .

Gbawe:

In fact you are pals with the worst culprits here to the extent most posters say you are the same as them using multiple ID's.

Again . .. . .Sorry for disappointing you dude . .never knew who i associate with will mean so much to a man lacking in self confidence without the blessing of others . . .

Who the hell is Gbawe to determine who my pals are . .are you okay dude undecided

What a sissy we have here cool

Gbawe:

You are only upset your cover is blown with how folks can tell there is something 'off' about you. What you don't know is that certain things cannot be faked. When someone makes it their "mission" to attack, unprovoked, what you love and are proud of, the instinct to speak/act in defense of those things is automatic !!!

Ediot . .Once again . .this is the politics section . .and my support for GEJ is purely political . .same way a pretending tribal hypocrite like you have for your ACN family and even Ribadu now working in consonance with GEJ grin . . .

Gbawe:

We all know what Nairaland is lately so cut the pretence and fakeness of trying to malign those who only ever speak in defence of what they love [size=14pt]while you are pals with the most vile creatures here who actualy instigate rancour and promote ethnic disharmony on this forum .[/size]

Again . .. . .Sorry for disappointing you dude . .never knew who i associate with will mean so much to a you, lacking in self confidence without the blessing of others . . .

Your new hero on this thread indulges in same . . . .Should i begin to shed tears over you and her behalf . . .Grow the fvck up dude . . .

Gbawe:

This is why many here can openly say you are the same as the Snake-like, divisive and nauseatingly devilish poster who disgustingly made the fuel subsidy protest the "agenda" of "Yoruba Parasites" and "lazy phucks" with threads like "Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States?"

Another flimsy attempt at nothing . .[b]This Beaf dey give you nightmare true true
cheesy, imagine you, importing Beaf into this . . .So how should i grade you who frolic with the tribalistic dregs provided they support your stealth motive . . . Am i squealing/whining over them . .Your too sad for my liking . .cheer up gee sad. . .

People said and Beaf . .Am Papabrowne . .Kini big deal Ogbeni . . .You actually feel i give a shyte about your opinion and others . . .I banter with peeps today and still flow along with them tomorrow . .

Me and Rhino have had heated exchanges . .yet it doesn't stop us relating in another thread tomorrow . . .Those are the attributes of men, a sissy like you lacks

Stop Whining about who i associate with dude . .cos you absolutely no say . .Who you be sef, grin

Gbawe:

Are some of us not vindicated now with how it is crystal-clear your vile and bigoted 'pals' only attempted to use nauseating ethnic rancour to distract attention away from a President and Petroleum Minister sitting on a mountain of corruption? Such things glaringly display your hypocrisy, fakeness, duplicity and double-dealing and is indicative of why many now state you are the same user with different aliases . It is highly abnormal to be pals with those who , 24/7, instigate such attacks against what you supposedly love non-stop. Rant all you want but you are done.

Another unnecessary attempt at saying nothing . . .You can have nightmares about GEJ for all i care . .he still remains the President of the Country and has 3 more years to work . . .You are just moving about in circles . . .Movement with advancement . . .

Okay am Beaf . . . Am Papabrowne . . Now hurry up and mastvbate over that . .Appears Beaf, gives you orgassmic nightmare . . .Don't ever feel you can blackmail me with that stale aliases talk of yours

Gbawe:

The post below , as one example of many, show what you are and what Gbawe stands for. While you are 'back-slapping' pals with the vile OP , and always missing in action when he is at his divisive and polarising best, folks can see, as usual, that I only react to speak against the crystal-clear bigotry of others. Unlike your 'instigator' pals. Fake fool.

So your disappointed am indifferent to your aspiration and desires . . . . Damn !!! grin . . . . Such a pity Gbawe, You need serious love and affection on faceless forum sadly Jmaine can't guarantee and sadly can't offer you . . .

You should be ashamed for trying to berate me for being friends with whom i deem it fit . .moreso, having to justify them along tribal lines . . . .You simply need to do better than write long tripes in the name of straw grasping over nothing . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by 999666: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2012
Gaddem...If not for the serious and sensitive subject of boko haram being discussed, this is an epic thread!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine: To the Gawky - Buffoon - Always - Writting - [size=14pt]Epistles[/size] ======== > Gbawe

The fake arss self deluding hypocrit who craves for the accolades of others in a faceless forum calling another fool . .isn't that amusing . . .

You are not fooling anyone but yourself . . .You dislike incompetent ruining of your state . .yet run unclad into the streets when the seeming incompetent ruining of the State your overlords are overseeing . . .

Another Classic case of hypocrisy

Where you talking to yourself here dude, cos it represents your stand squarely . . . .my pals . .my pals . .my pals . . .Sorry for disappointing you dude . .never knew who i associate with will mean so much to a man lacking in self confidence without the blessing of others . . .

This is the politics section dude and not the racial/tribal section . . .When i back anything GEJ . .it's strictly political without tribal affiliation . . .Why not accuse me of not bashing the Yoruba in the same way you accuse me of not defending them . . .

I look at those thread you guyz vent out and skip . .cos i came to discuss politics and not engage in Ethnic defence

Like i keep telling your resident tribalistics monsters like your new acquaintance . .am not game to the tribal slurs spewed daily here . .

If you don't like my support for GEJ as a Yoruba . .then head straight to Olumo rock and bang your head on it . .That should make you feel cool cos your blackmail is lost on only you . .

Again . .. . .Sorry for disappointing you dude . .never knew who i associate with will mean so much to a man lacking in self confidence without the blessing of others . . .

Who the hell is Gbawe to determine who my pals are . .are you okay dude undecided

What a sissy we have here cool

Ediot . .Once again . .this is the politics section . .and my support for GEJ is purely political . .same way a tribal hypocrit like you pretend to have for your ACN family and even Ribadu now working in consonance with GEJ . . .

Again . .. . .Sorry for disappointing you dude . .never knew who i associate with will mean so much to a you, lacking in self confidence without the blessing of others . . .

Your new hero on this thread indulges in same . . . .Should i begin to shed tears over you and her behalf . . .Grow the fvck up dude . . .

Another flimsy attempt at nothing . .This Beaf dey give you nightmare true true cheesy, imagine you, importing Beaf into this . . .So how should i grade you who frolick with the tribalistic dregs provided they support your stealth motive . . . Am i squealing/whining over them . .Your too sad for my liking . .cheer up gee sad. . .

People said and Beaf . .Am Papabrowne . .Kini big deal Ogbeni . . .You actually feel i give a shyte about your opinion and others . . .I banter with peeps today and still flow along with them tomorrow . .

Me and Rhino have had heated exchanges . .yet it doesn't stop us relating in another thread tomorrow . . .Those are the attributes of men, a sissy like you lacks

Stop Whining about who i associate with dude . .cos you absolutely no say . .Who you be sef, grin

Another unnecessary attempt at saying nothing . . .You can have nightmares about GEJ for all i care . .he still remains the President of the Country and has 3 more years to work . . .You are just moving about in circles . . .Movement with advancement . . .

Okay am Beaf . . . Am Papabrowne . . Now hurry up and mastvbate over that . .Appears BEaf, gives you orgassmic nightmare . . .Don't ever feel you can blackmail with that stale aliases talk of yours

So your disappointed am indifferent to your aspiration and desires . . . . Damn !!! grin . . . . Such a pity Gbawe, You need serious love and affection on faceless forum sadly Jmaine can't guarantee . .

You should be ashamed for trying to berate me for being friends with whom i deem it fit . .moreso, having to justify them along tribal lines . . . .You simply need to do better than write long tripes in the name of straw grasping over nothing . . . .

Ogbeni, this again, is another perfect example of your childish, nauseating hypocrisy and easily exposed two-faced nature. Look at how you mention "epistle" childishly , in the first line, to malign others only to then go on to submit all you did above. Simple things like this reveals how self-deluded and deceptive you are. Guy, can you even look at yourself for god sake? Are you for real? You are only making a fool of yourself here by falling over your shoelaces and accusing others of being what everyone, clearly and without ambiguity, can see you are. Grow up or man up.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2012
To other tribal worms already congregating . . .sadly am only here for the Chief Tribal buffon of the house . . .So enjoy your cheers grin . . . It's allowed wink
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, this again, is another perfect example of your childish, nauseating hypocrisy and easily exposed two-faced, ignoble nature. Look at how you mention "epistle" childishly , in the first line, to malign others only to then go on to submit all you did above.

I merely gave your tripe a good response so that you don't miss the highlights . . .You dished out a long tripe . .and to counter it deserves a lil level of dissection . . . .So it's on point bro

Gbawe:

Guy, can you even look at yourself for god sake? Are you for real? You are only making a fool of yourself here by falling over your shoelaces and accusing others of being what everyone, clearly and without ambiguity, can see you are. Grow up or man up.

I need something better man . . . .I will give you another opportunity to try . . . or prolly you wait for your usual back patters to give you a leverage to pounce on

You need to be yourself Gbawe and not always trying to look out for unnecessary acquaintance on a faceless forum . . .It's a helpless situation cos you won't get it . .

I really hate to this to you man, and never thought it did happen this way, but you signed up for it . . . For Now lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Its only a mad man that will claim he is being chased when no one is doing such. Abegii face front and face ur nemesis alone jare
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine: To other tribal worms already congregating . . .sadly am only here for the Chief Tribal buffon of the house . . .So enjoy your cheers grin . . . It's allowed wink

You don't get it. No one is telling you who to be "friends with" even as I see your guilty conscience is making you to conclude that . We are all just saying we see through your deviancy and fakeness that marks you out to be in the category of worst posterd here i.e those who join NL deliberately to pretend to be what they are not. Sooner or latter, 'iffy' behaviour and associations always reveals deceit, hypocrisy and mischief. Say what you like, but it is never normal for balanced and proud real man to claim it is ok to be "pals" with those who demean them and their lineage daily. Stop making a fool of yourself. You are sounding desperate and idiotic defending nonsense that shows only one things.

You are a faker pretending to be what you are not. We have many on NL and you have been exposed as the biggest of all. My friends by all means be "friends" with who you want or simply alternate user ID cool and pat yourself on the back . Please excuse me while I attend the meeting of the white supremacist association in my hood. Shior. Ogbeni Boju-boju .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
Demdem: Its only a mad man that will claim he is being chased when no one is doing such. Abegii face front and face ur calamity alone jare

Absolutely correct. Bloodclat guilty conscience after the shame of complete exposure. It is only a fraudulent pretender now thoroughly exposed , perhaps with multiple user names, who can make the statement below when it is proven he is pals with those who are the real "Chief tribal buffoons of the house" and , 24/7, obsess malevolently over issues concerning his 'supposed' ethnic group plus make nauseatingly evil statements like "Yoruba blood is not worth a dime" with no reaction whatsoever from "Mr. Ekiti" (ma binu Ileke Idi na just illustration).

He then has the nerve to attack those him or anyone else , despite hollow accusations, can never prove, conclusively, speak out of anything other than an obligatory sense of duty to defend their lineage against the most nauseating unprovoked display of hatred he is comfortable being pals with. That is what his wretched and fake type do i.e join up with an agenda of deceit to pretend to be what they are not only to make accusations and call others things they can never prove that the entire forum knows they and their best 'pals' are most guilty of.

Is it any surprise many now say he is the same poster, using different aliases, as the disgusting characters he engages in back-slapping with here? This is only about the revelation of hypocrisy and deceit a pretender cannot tell most have seen through yet only few are outspoken enough to expose. Ogbeni ti tan pata pata ni tori iwa boju-boju .

sadly am only here for the Chief Tribal buffon of the house
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

You don't get it. No one is telling you who to be "friends with" even as I see your guilty conscience is making you to conclude that . We are all just saying we see through your deviancy and fakeness that marks you out to be in the category of worst posterd here i.e those who join here to pretend to be what they are not. Say what you like, but it is never normal for balanced and proud real man to claim it is ok to be "pals" with those who demean their and their lineage daily. Stop making a fool of yourself. You are sounding desperate and idiotic defending nonsense that shows only one things.

You are a faker pretending to be what you are not. We have many on NL and you have been exposed as the biggest of all. My friends by all means be "friends" with who you want or simply alternate user ID cool and pat yourself on the back . Please excuse me while I attend the meeting of the white supremacist association in my hood. Shior. Ogbeni Boju-boju .

Bros, make we hear better thing jare . . .You dey vex say i no join your ethnic laced political ideology . . .
Your consistent remarks about my pals are making me believe the Slur that the ACN you doggedly defend is entrenced in tribal bigoted politics . . .

To you all ====>

Gbogbo wa o le ri ba kan, iyen ko so pe emi ki se omo Yoruba . Ijinle omo ekiti oke imesi ni ile baba to bi mi lomo. Lo mun mi ranti owe Yoruba to so pe "odo to ba gbagbe orisun odo na ma gbe lojiji ni" nitorina ki e gbagbe gbogbo ikan ti e so kiri ati bi e se ti enu bo le kiri, gbogbo eyin solomakinde. Eke is my hobby. Nonsensece

Am sheathing my verbal inferno for now . . .
Research Calls
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
999_666: Gaddem...If not for the serious and sensitive subject of boko haram being discussed, this is an epic thread!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin My brother, you are enjoying the miseducation' of "Ogbeni Ekiti" and the exposure of the sort of deceit that sees a Wolf in Sheep clothing insisting it is still a Sheep but reserves the right to 'hang out' with the very creatures happy to devour his kind. Epic show of 'olodo' reasoning frustration has thrown up.

A bit like the fake black man who hangs out with hardcore caucasian racists yet is comfortable accusing other black folks of racism because they don't want anything to do with his vile buddies. The fool does not see that this is not about anyone dictating who he should be friends with but purely about the sort of glaring hypocrisy that typifies his postings and makes him pretend to be a Yoruba person from Ekiti who, oddly, is most comfortable in the company of those who savage his ethnic group non-stop and even suggest their blood "aint worth a dime".
Hypocritically, and because he is pretending to be what he is not, he then has the biggest issue with posters who, 100% of the time, and naturally, only respond to defend their ethnic group against such slurs unlike his 'buddies' who instigate all the ethnic disharmony here plus peddle offensive stereotypes every single day. "Ogbeni Ekiti" exposed . Enjoy the show grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
oro omo su mi. I mean you want to be seen as PDP fine, but what about abusing the people you claim to part of, is that a PDP matter too?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu: oro omo su mi. I mean you want to be seen as PDP fine, but what about abusing the people you claim to part of, is that a PDP matter too?

Thank you oh !!! Oro bobo yen ti su gbogbo wa !!!!! That is the sort of hypocrisy I am talking about right there. Furthermore what about ignoring the vile and demeaning things your 'buddies' say against your [/b]ethnic group only to attack a proud Yoruba person who only [b]ever speaks on issues concerning ethnicity ,as a reaction, to defend his origin?

The guy does not know how fake he appears trying to attack others for doing what is natural, automatic, expected and noble while he only shows nauseating deceit and the sort of fakeness that sees him able to always be on the same side as the worst and most vile posters here who demean his "supposed" origin. If marauders attack even a Village of Angels, what option does even the most peace-loving person have than to defend himself and loved ones?

Even "Ogbeni Ekiti" himself, if not a damn liar to add to his nauseating hypocrisy, will admit I do the same consistently in my defence of Nigeria and Nigerians here !!! When South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans or anyone else come here to be calling us "evil", "armed robbers", "killers", "419ners" etc then I will react and defend my nation and myself as a hard-working and decent Nigerian, contribution positively to society, and not at all guilty of the awful and negative stereotype some blindly tag all Nigerians with !!!!

It is then, in the end , and as this hypocrite and faker is doing, easy for those non-Nigerians , who can never be real men, to conclude we "hate" them when they brought the hate here and we only spoke to defend our Nation and honour. The faker knows it is his buddies who are vile here. He can only have a problem with my defence of my ethnic group against slurs because he is not who he pretends to be.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu: oro omo su mi. I mean you want to be seen as PDP fine, but what about abusing the people you claim to part of, is that a PDP matter too?

So you mean being a Yoruba means i must not, can not and don't have the right to counter the useless folks discharging stenchful bigotic thoughts here

The twerp questioning my origin was pontificating in an amazing fashion in the Eze Ndigbo thread . . .baraging PointB, Onlytruth et al., for questioning the authenticity of ogugua88 Igbo origin . . . How double faced can the ediot descend to

imagine the height of Gbawe sincerity . . . .in pontificating over an issue he is guilty of, even as we speak grin . . .

You see why am saying . . .am not game in your tribal inclination . . . . Moreso when delicately mixed with the hypocritical stench of the stealth tribal lord questioning my origin

Really, am done arguing about where i hail from cos it shameful . .seeing people . . .scream loudly about things they have no say in ======== > Like my state,my tribe, who should be my pals and what i should do to have good appraisal from the resident warped bigoted Lords . . . .anyone who needs that requires a serious dose of self confidence pumped into his/her system

Akanbi . . .If you must also play that tribal card . . .then pls do . . .cos it doesn't bug me . . . . .

I must admit, your all trying so hard at deploying a failed tactics . . . Afterall . .am not contesting for any Yoruba nairaland Crown . .like the Igbo folks recently did cool

It won't also stop me from mauling the resident hypocrites busy looking for unnecessary online acquaintance . . .

Bros . . .me no send people grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by katana: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Jmaine exposed, I am sure he is not an omo ekiti, he is just pretending to be one, I will not be surprised if he has other ids on this site. BH have kept more promises than GEJ our president, we really really need to clean the Augean stables.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2012
katana: Jmaine exposed, I am sure he is not an omo ekiti, he is just pretending to be one, I will not be surprised if he has other ids on this site. BH have kept more promises than GEJ our president, we really really need to clean the Augean stables.

Welcome to the Club grin . . . .Sadly . . . Your attempt to rope me into worshipping the ACN to prove my origin is a failed project . . .

You no what am enjoying . . . .i will be waiting at the other end of the coin to observe . . . the same shamless peeps . .trying hard at nothing over a situation they can't change

Better luck next time cos your sounding like one of my friends grin. . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by katana: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
Wetin concern agbero with overload, you are free to associate with whoever you want, just try to be reasonable attimes.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
katana: Wetin concern agbero with overload, you are free to associate with whoever you want, just try to be reasonable attimes.

Nice one . .so abeg explain give my grubby lil friends, how my support for GEJ and the nairaland "pals" i keep take validate my ethnicity

You see as una dey trap una sef cheesy

Meanwhile make you jolly as my people wan just use dirty old bigoted tactics take "denounce" my ethnicity . . . Lol . . cheesy

Meanwhile wetin concern bird with toothpick . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
katana: Jmaine exposed, I am sure he is not an omo ekiti, he is just pretending to be one, I will not be surprised if he has other ids on this site. BH have kept more promises than GEJ our president, we really really need to clean the Augean stables.

Have you not seen the regularity with which many posters write "Jmaine=Beaf=PointB" ? Why would anyone, even remotely, tag Jmaine as the same as those two odious characters if not that he has gone too far pretending to be "ogbeni Ekiti" when most Nairalanders only see a strange character happy to always side with those who , for example, say the blood of his "supposed" ethnic group is not worth a dime?

The whole forum knows I exposed and tackled PointB for saying, like a totally evil creature, that "Yoruba blood is cheap". I stood up against wicked, inobjective and blind hatred of my ethnic group. Till today, Jmaine and his vile buddies can never prove I display the same nauseating bigotry on NL against others , or promote ethnic rancour, like the 'friends' of "Ogbeni Ekiti" do with regularity.

I have never called any ethnic group "Lazy phucks", "the problem of Nigeria", "parasites" etc like the pals of Jmaine because I know that most ordinary Nigerians are united in suffering and poverty. They are let down by an elite/ruling class with membership from every corner of the nation. It is undeserving leaders like GEJ, OBJ, Anenih, IBB et al , from all corners, who are evil and greedy and constantly using their minions to divide Nigerians and promote the sort of hatred we see the pals of Jmaine embracing here.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
The new mantra on this land . .be a tribal lord . . .have ethnic friends . . support their ethnic ideology . . . .defend your ethnic group vociferously . . . .

With all these . . .You are assured of acceptance by your peeps on nairaland . .People dey carry nairaland events for head sha grin . . .

quoting peeps and writting drowsy boring lines is a waste cos Jmaine will still be Jmaine . . . . . I neither engage my Igbo or Yorubal brothers in a tribal slur . . .so wetin come dey give people headache like this . . .

No attack dog is capable of changing me to bath in your Ethno-Political ideology

Una never start anything . . .Keep shedding tears about Jmaine and his pals grin . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine: The new mantra on this land . .be a tribal lord . . .have ethnic friends . . support their ethnic ideology . . . .defend your ethnic group vociferously . . . .

With all these . . .You are assured of acceptance by your peeps on nairaland . .People dey carry nairaland events for head sha grin . . .

quoting peeps and writting drowsy boring lines is a waste cos Jmaine will still be Jmaine . . . . . I neither engage my Igbo or Yorubal brothers in a tribal slur . . .so wetin come dey give people headache like this . . .

No attack dog is capable of changing me to bath in your Ethno-Political ideology

Una never start anything . . .Keep shedding tears about Jmaine his pals grin . . .

My guy, you only make a fool of yourself because folks can only see a child and weakling with no manly conduct or 'alignment'. Why , for example, are you still here when you wrote this only a short while ago?

Am sheathing my verbal inferno for now . . .
Research Calls

Why unable to leave the thread if your "research calls" announcement is genuine? My guy, you are a market woman only sticking around because issues really get to your weak, fake, gossiping, personality-focused and hypocritical nature. If I say I am ducking out of this thread, then I will - at least for a decent period of time - as a resolute person who makes utterances he abides by. cool cool "Ogbeni Ekiti", shut up and get lost . It is comical you hang around shouting "tribal lord" when you cannot prove it yet I , very easily, can show the utterances of yoiur buddies (or your other user names) that show who the real "tribal lords" are. Guy, you are a joke and a disgrace. Drop the pretence, register with a new user name and display what/who you really are with pride. cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
On a side note ---- PDP supporters shouldn't be taken seriously though. They are not really PDP supporters, they are merely tribalists. Their support for PDP in recent times is motivated by tribal or religious loyalty because of their kinsman in power(whatever that means ND, SS, ijaw). To prove this position, you only need to dig some of their posts when Yar'adua was president. You will observe that even northern PDP members like ndu-chucks speak ill of PDP nowadays. If presidency goes north today, these guys are going to become anti-PDP again while ndu-chucks' of NL will become PDP fans again.

The most important thing therefore is to stay focused on why you are here and pay little or no attention claims of where people come from or even their religion because truth to be told, it's difficult to determine such.

jmaine, what ethnic card are you talking about?

many ACN supporters, that are Yoruba, abuse OBJ, Akala, OGD, etc because these guys are PDP. But what do you do with your friends, instead of directing your attacks at ACN chieftains, you abuse the Yoruba as a people. It got so bad one day that one PDP slowpoke, djustice, had to call beaf out. At least djustice responded to ethnic slur and beaf apologized. BUT YOU, what do you do? you ignore. Yet you claim to be from Ekiti.

In case you don't get the message they are passing accross to you, you can be anti-ACN, PDP, whatever you want BUT NEVER claim to be Yoruba while at the same join groups that abuse Yoruba at the slightest opportunity. ok?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Katsumoto: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu: On a side note ---- PDP supporters shouldn't be taken seriously though. They are not really PDP supporters, they are merely tribalists. Their support for PDP in recent times is motivated by tribal or religious loyalty because of their kinsman in power(whatever that means ND, SS, ijaw). To prove this position, you only need to dig some of their posts when Yar'adua was president. You will observe that even northern PDP members like ndu-chucks speak ill of PDP nowadays. If presidency goes north today, these guys are going to become anti-PDP again while ndu-chucks' of NL will become PDP fans again.

The most important thing therefore is to stay focused on why you are here and pay little or no attention claims of where people come from or even their religion because truth to be told, it's difficult to determine such.

many ACN supporters, that are Yoruba, abuse OBJ, Akala, OGD, etc because these guys are PDP. But what do you do with your friends, instead of directing your attacks at ACN chieftains, you abuse the Yoruba as a people. It got so bad one day that one PDP slowpoke, djustice, had to call beaf out. At least djustice responded to ethnic slur and beaf apologized. BUT YOU, what do you do? you ignore. Yet you claim to be from Ekiti.

In case you don't get the message they are passing accross to you, you can be anti-ACN, PDP, whatever you want [b]BUT NEVER claim to be Yoruba while at the same join groups that abuse Yoruba at the slightest opportunity. ok?[/b]

In a nutshell, that is the koko.

I don't particularly think it is relevant whether jmaine is Yoruba or not. What matters is where you stand when the chips are down. Not all Yoruba lovers are Yoruba and not all Yoruba are Yoruba lovers. The most notable Yoruba who happens to be a Yoruba hater is OBJ.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu: On a side note ---- PDP supporters shouldn't be taken seriously though. They are not really PDP supporters, they are merely tribalists. Their support for PDP in recent times is motivated by tribal or religious loyalty because of their kinsman in power(whatever that means ND, SS, ijaw). To prove this position, you only need to dig some of their posts when Yar'adua was president. You will observe that even northern PDP members like ndu-chucks speak ill of PDP nowadays. If presidency goes north today, these guys are going to become anti-PDP again while ndu-chucks' of NL will become PDP fans again.

many ACN supporters, that are Yoruba, abuse OBJ, Akala, OGD, etc because these guys are PDP. But what do you do with your friends, instead of directing your attacks at ACN chieftains, you abuse the Yoruba as a people. It got so bad one day that one PDP slowpoke, djustice, had to call beaf out. At least djustice responded to ethnic slur and beaf apologized. [size=16pt]BUT YOU, what do you do? you ignore. Yet you claim to be from Ekiti.[/size]

In case you don't get the message they are passing accross to you, you can be anti-ACN, PDP, whatever you want BUT NEVER claim to be Yoruba while at the same join groups that abuse Yoruba at the slightest opportunity. ok?

Gbam my brother !!! Hence the regularity of the "Jmaine=Beaf=PointB" submissions we see here lately. It is obvious what Jmaine is (i.e a sad faker) because his pals here include those who say the blood of his ethnic group is cheap and yet he is happy to freely, of his own volition, joins them to laugh everywhere on NL and against his so-called folks. It is nauseating deceit and the kind I hate because I would appreciate the man who makes it obvious he hates me than the deceptive reptile who uses multi-layered deceit to show the same thing. Many, subconsciously, and even those not from the SW, will conclude Jmaine can only be a deceitful Nairalander.

It is not Rocket Science to conclude Jmaine is 'cool' with those who are extremely bigoted against his supposed ethic group because he is perhaps the same poster as those characters !!!! Especially given how "Ogbeni Ekiti" has the biggest problem with those who defend their ethnic group here, as a reaction, rather than his pals who always instigate etnhic rancour and toxic sectional divisions. Jmaine, you are finished dude. You think many have not noted your duplicity even if they don't speak? You see Akanbi Edu, a straight-shooter, exposing your fakeness?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

My guy, you only make a fool of yourself because folks can only see a child and weakling with no manly conduct or 'alignment'. Why , for example, are you still here when you wrote this only a short while ago?

Why unable to leave the thread if your "research calls" announcement is genuine? My guy, you are a market woman only sticking around because issues really get to your weak, fake, gossiping, personality-focused and hypocritical nature. If I say I am ducking out of this thread, then I will - at least for a decent period of time - as a resolute person who makes utterances he abides by. cool cool "Ogbeni Ekiti", shut up and get lost . It is comical you hang around shouting "tribal lord" when you cannot prove it yet I , very easily, can show the utterances of yoiur buddies (or your other user names) that show who the real "tribal lords" are. Guy, you are a joke and a disgrace. Drop the pretence, register with a new user name and display what/who you really are with pride. cool cool

Guy, You don dey over mess up i dey tell you . . .for real man sad . . . .

In your constricted mind, doing a research involves spending hours or pretending to spend hours . . . .oboy, in a biological research, the duration of observing your experiment varies and may involve any time frequency interval your experimental design demands . . .
You even suggested i should pretend . . .You see why i term your hypocrisy stenchful and bizzare

You just exhibited your ignorance in your haste to reply my post even when you don't have anything meaningful to say against it . .

Bros, stick to quoting peeps and writting your drowsy tripes . . .all in an effort to showcase your bigotic hypocrisy

Keep shedding bigoted tears, as if i care . . . . Na today.

Oga, no dey fall hands again . .Thank You . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine:

Guy, You don dey over mess up i dey tell you . . .for real man . . . .
In your constricted mind, doing a research involves spending hours or pretending to spend hours . . . .oboy, in a biological research, the duration of observing your experiment varies and may involve any time frequency interval your experimental design demands . . .
You even suggested i should pretend . . .You see why i term your hypocrisy stenchful and bizzare

You just exhibited your ignorance in your haste to reply my post even when you don't have anything meaningful to say against it . .

Bros, stick to quoting peeps and writting your drowsy tripes . . .all in an effort to showcase your bigotic hypocrisy

Keep shedding bigoted tears, as if i care . . . . Na today.

Shut up and be man for once. Is it not obvious many are now fed up of your idiocy that sees you hypocritically , as "Ogbeni Ekiti", only having pals on NL who savage "your" ethnic group daily while you are only able to unleash the most bile against those who you should accept have the 'right of way' with how they only ever speak to defend the honour of their ethnic group? Guy, you are a macabre joke and I am glad this is now obvious. Aside from reacting to slurs against my ethnic group, why don't you show where , like your 'buddies', I instigate ethnic disharmony on NL or stereotype others like the cavemen you and your loser pals are?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2012

This is an undisputed fact no doubt. Even omo iya mi jamiu cant dispute this. grin grin
I for one dont care where u come from or ur religion, all i want is the truth and good governance which can come from anywhere either hausa or Igbo even from the Ijaw nation itself.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu:
Instead of directing your attacks at ACN chieftains, you abuse the Yoruba as a people. It got so bad one day that one PDP slowpoke, djustice, had to call beaf out. At least djustice responded to ethnic slur and beaf apologized. BUT YOU, what do you do? you ignore. Yet you claim to be from Ekiti.

Please show me when i abused the Yoruba as a people and when i Join groups attacking the Yoruba as a whole at the slightest opportunity . . . .

Make sure your reply doesn't involve the ACN politicians . . .cos it will be sad forcing myself to believe Beaf Jibes that most South Western peeps on nairaland strongly allude to the mantra of =====> ACN = Yoruba ethnic group . . . .don't make me believe that hypothesis

The only dude who riles me to an extent is Okija juju ( A friend also grin) with his peculiar Anti Ekiti obsession . . . .but i always refrain from being tangled in that tribal slur web

all i do is defend my political affiliation irrespective of whose ox is gored . .Eziachi, MrGbobe et al., are Igbo . .what about other peeps who claim the Niger delta while clashing with me on this board . .does that also mean am a Niger delta hater or a Biafran hater . . . .

Djustice is my man, even though he over shoots the run way often like 1025 grin . ..Sure you did prefer i deploy his swear words as often as posible while defending my tribe to be accepted . .

it's no fault of mine that my fellow Yoruba citizens love the ACN dearly and am inclined towards the PDP . . .we clash on a political basis . .if you find your ethnicity in the Political clash zone . . .then it's fair game

Bros am waiting for you all to show me where i engaged in tribal slur against the yoruba as a tribe . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
He is Yoruba thats why he and his friend insult his tribe at will and he is delighted at it.

Yorubas have a name for such people. A man who would join outsiders to throw stones into his own fathers house.

----- ti n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re. (Yoruba ppl in the house can fill the gaps)

As anti ACN as djustice is, He still manages to stand for his Yoruba culture and wont allow insults and tribal jabs from anyone but Jmaine finds nothing more intriguing that his friends calling "his people" parasites

Eziachi and MrGlobe especially dont follow other Ibo posters politically but would always stand for their tribe at any given opportunity and would never take insults from any outsider but our man here is always finding it hilarious when his friends throw slurs at his own tribe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Delay In Making Appointments Exposing Us To Ridicule-apc Chieftain / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos) / Cecilia Nwayiaka Ujubuonu Is Dead! Oby Ezekwesili's Mum Dies Of Cancer At 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.