Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (20315 Views)

Massive Attacks On MASSOB In Anambra As Security Arrests 47 Members / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Pataki: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Let the bickering continue?

At the end of the day, someone is going to divert the attention back to the useless Govt. it's best to know who is who at this point.

Hard to make head or tail out of your rambling. Nevertheless you stated, the bickering should continue, to achieve what purpose - knowing who is who? What do you aim to achieve with that? Forming tag teams and derailing the subject discourse. Every human being has the freedom of association. Whoever does not want to affiliate with his/her tribe is at liberty to be a nuisance to whichever tribe suits him/her best.

The thread is being diverted from the subject discourse; and maybe you thrive on the bickering, but there are those here who want to read/address the issue this topic presents rather than reading who is defending or attacking who here or on this board.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
jmaine:

Weak attempt as usual in the face of obvious, . . . .You simply had no say to that cos all, including your mastvbating crew on this thread can't defend you . . .

In the face of plain undiluted facts . .the hypocrite stylishly dodged well placed issues indicting his foolish self

I expect your next post to logically Dispel/destroy those facts i placed up there,

Alabosi

Abeg no disappoint me with your next response . . . . .Impress me dude, off course desperate lies are not allowed grin

grin grin grin grin Dude, I think you don't understand how you are now zero. Abeg, go and sleep and rest your jaws till your fellow azzlickers finish their 'sucking' duties at Aso Rock and swap shifts with you. wink wink wink wink
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Then simply show fairness via condemning those who made this thread about the messenger more than the deceit of those who blindly back the "useless government at hand, that speaks before they reason".

This is what I hate about Nairaland. Many of you never stand up and speak like men when you should to protect the sanctity and purity of discussions. When Yawa gas, and erstwhile polite posters who kept thing civil trade blows to defend themselves against urchins, that is when the likes of yourself speak with a blanket condemnation of everyone.

Why don't you go to page one and tell off those who labelled fellow Nigerians "Pro-Boko Haram" or "haters" or the President merely because , like you, they criticised the empty utterance of a compromised Government 100% prone to fail because we are dealing with a " useless government at hand, that speaks before they reason"

Gbawe, I think it's time you start ignoring the insignificant one the puppet-master sent to you. Focus on beaf's hypocritical posts who has orga smic attack while screaming "Gbaweeeeeeeeeee".

Back on the topic.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pataki:

Hard to make head or tail out of your rambling. Nevertheless you stated, the bickering should continue, to achieve what purpose - knowing who is who? What do you aim to achieve with that? Forming tag teams and derailing the subject discourse. Every human being has the freedom of association. [size=18pt]Whoever does not want to affiliate with his/her tribeis at liberty to be a nuisance to whichever tribe suits him/her best[/size].

The thread is being diverted from the subject discourse; and maybe you thrive on the bickering, but there are those here who want to read/address the issue this topic presents rather than reading who is defending or attacking who here or on this board.

LOL @ the bolded.

You mean the thread whose original attention was diverted to it's source and away from the message? At the end of the day, the attention will be directed to the message. Maybe that day is not today.

You could start by posting what you fully understood from what you read. Steer us back to the topic, Pataki.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pataki:

Hard to make head or tail out of your rambling. Nevertheless you stated, the bickering should continue, to achieve what purpose - knowing who is who? What do you aim to achieve with that? Forming tag teams and derailing the subject discourse. Every human being has the freedom of association. Whoever does not want to affiliate with his/her tribe is at liberty to be a nuisance to whichever tribe suits him/her best.

My guy, why not simply show uprightness and lack of fear by condemning those most guilty of "diverted thread from the subject discourse" , from page one, with a pathetic focus on the messenger? Is there manly fairness in the books of some of Nairalanders or is it just about saying PC (politically correct) things everyone can 'like'? Pleaes look at squarely at those who attempted , from the beginning, to derailed the thread, apportion blame squarely and stop harassing Ileke Idi.

Jmaine wrote:
lazy story from the usual sahara suspects . .i can even cook up something better and more credible . .who doesn't know that their recent silence could either mean they are being restricted cos of the recent brutal clampdown on their cells or they are hibernating and planning for something big . .Either way. . .the security agencies should as usual try to nip them in the bud or mitigate their damage potential . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by nduchucks: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Akanbi_edu: On a side note ---- PDP supporters shouldn't be taken seriously though. They are not really PDP supporters, they are merely tribalists. Their support for PDP in recent times is motivated by tribal or religious loyalty because of their kinsman in power(whatever that means ND, SS, ijaw).

To prove this position, you only need to dig some of their posts when Yar'adua was president. You will observe that even northern PDP members like ndu-chucks speak ill of PDP nowadays. If presidency goes north today, these guys are going to become anti-PDP again while ndu-chucks' of NL will become PDP fans again.

Akanke_edu, I take exception to your insinuating that my stance against GEJ and PDP is based on tribalism.Go and search my posts back to 2 or 3 years and you'll note that I detest the 'elite'(or 'owners of Nigeria') who hail from every major tribe in Nigeria. I will celebrate the imprisonment of OBJ, IBB, Ibori, and other thieves regardless of their states of origin. It might interest you to note that we even stoned IBB in Zaria a few years back. Watch what you say, olodo.

By the way, thsi was what I posted right after GEJ won the election, pay attention to the bolded. Your apology is accepted already:

ndu_chucks: @Onlytruthlies, I dey kampe. Enjoy your gloating, olodo.

I'm happy that Nigeria conducted the best organized presidential election in our history and I congratulate Jega for his heroic acts.

My disappointment is that PDP decided to rig blatantly causing the electorate in the North to be enraged. PDP officials should have known that the elections were for the taking when the CPC/ACN merger talks collapsed.

Violence is not the way to address the rigging issues, lets go to court and show some civility, despite the fact that we all know what the outcome of the lawsuits will be. The methods used for the riggings must be exposed so that we can take preventive measures in 4 years.

We must give the President our full support because the future of our children and grand children is at stake. We hope the cluenessness exhibited by GEJ in the past 12 months or so were simply due to inexperience.

As for you, Onlytruth, you have your Igbo presidency, so lets not hear about this issue until at least 2024. dalu o.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Onlytruth(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^

grin grin grin, I still want "Igbo presidency". cool
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Pataki: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

My guy, why not simply show uprightness and lack of fear by condemning those most guilty of "diverted thread from the subject discourse" , from page one, with a pathetic focus on the messenger? Is there manly fairness in the books of some of Nairalanders or is it just about saying PC (politically correct) things everyone can 'like'? Pleaes look at squarely at those who derailed the thread and apportion blame squarely. Stop harassing Ileke Idi.

What are you talking about? Who are you to question me about uprightness and lack of fear? Must I repeat the act of those who corrected beaf on several pages about addressing the message rather than the messenger?

Or until one does that in your eyes, the person becomes upright and shows lack of fear? I am not here to tag silly tribal issues with any nairalander. Those days are long gone or should I dare say, not my ''ish''.

Harassing Ileke idi Again, what in the blistering barnacles do you mean? So replying and getting clarifications to statements made by a cyber entity is now deemed ''harrassing''?

Anyways, am out of this thread. Seems you carry more weight on this topic than the message this topic is aiming to project. Enjoy your show.

Cheers.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Dude, I think you don't understand how you are now zero. Abeg, go and sleep and rest your jaws till your fellow azzlickers finish their 'sucking' duties at Aso Rock and swap shifts with you. wink wink wink wink

Disappointing as usual . . . You are excused to go suck up the dripping fecal laced arsss of the Alabosi Criminals of Nigeria . . . .

Now Run off and commit Buggery with your ACN lords . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Gbawe:

Gbam !!! "Ogbeni Ekiti" is always found wanting "when the chips are down" or frolicking , very unusually, with his divisive pals who denigrate and demonize his claimed origin yet, hypocritically, his most toxic bile is reserved for the poster who[b] deliberately[/b] refrains from ethnic rancour yet speaks , consistently, only to defend his ethnic group, Nation and Countrymen when the "chips are down".

Characters like Jmaine do not understand that sincerity of purpose cannot be bought in a market. It is what keeps some doing the same thing successfully , to universal praise, for decades while others cannot even manage such for a day because of serious innate flaws and character deficiencies.

How can a man with grey hairs sticking out of his geriatric anus reduce politics to ethnicity? How is it possible for anyone with a single civilised fibre in their being to refer to an individual as a bastard simply because he does not support ACN. What are we to expect on the streets from your type? Killer gangs, knee breakers and ethnic enforcers?

Phuck ACN! It is not an ethnic group, but a mushroom political party of NURTW types; a gathering of unprincipled men, scum and bigots. It is a wannabe Nazi/fascist setup where thugs thrive, led by a drug baron.

It is this same primitive outlook on life that makes you boko harams NL cheerleader.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by nduchucks: 2:54am On Jun 22, 2012
Onlytruth: ^^

grin grin grin, I still want "Igbo presidency". cool

Eze NL gburugbguru,nwanne m maramma, Onlytruthlies, kedụ ka ịmere? shey you still dey gloat, kwo? wettin you go do now wey bigger party don practically swallow APGA?

@jmaine, sometimes e better make person cut losses. na friendly advise I dey give, but I full ground.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Eze NL gburugbguru,nwanne m maramma, Onlytruthlies, kedụ ka ịmere? shey you still dey gloat, kwo? wettin you go do now wey bigger party don practically swallow APGA?

@jmaine, sometimes e better make person cut losses. na friendly advise I dey give, but I full ground.

Indeed. I say same because he is imploding and making a fool of himself here. His reasoning and conducts don't make sense. Even his anti-ACN rants , never mind that those rants are usually submitted when the ACN has nothing to do with debate, are merely and obviously senseless diversionary antics to hide the carefully crafted deception that is Jmaine. No sensible person, given what the PDP has stood for in the SW over a decade, can have so much sycophantic support for the misruling Party only to be full of foul-mouthed hatred of a Party that , relatively, and using the logic our expensive education should ordinarily afford, can only be concluded to have done far better than the PDP. The ACN , even as it is not perfect, is a far better Party than the PDP using any criteria. Whether it is performance, core ideology or history/records of candidates. This is why you will find that the biggest haters of the ACN on NL don't hate it for what matters politically i.e performance, leadership ideology, calibre of candidates etc. Instead, they hate the Party merely for ethnic reasons and indeed tag it "Yoruba" Party any chance they get.

Which kind of "Ogbeni Ekiti" , for example, cannot appreciate that Fayemi has done far better than Oni under a Party platform he runs around dubiously maligning while he holds brief for destroyer who have had many years to perform but delivered only poverty, gangsterism and hideous corruption - the sort that sees every last kobo stolen with no sign of performance anywhere at all? Abeg, how is that outlook "normal" except for characters like Jmaine and his 'pals' who shows similar contradiction in Nairaland association and enmity? Who , but a faker, hates someone making their supposed State of origin better while passionately loving and supporting those who delivered only poverty and retrogression over decades when similarly placed Abeg, Jmaine is as fake as they come and all his alliances/outlook and chosen enmity just shows a tortured, highly contradictory and deceitful persona.

He indeed should "cut his losses" but I doubt he can do that. He sounds exactly like the most insane characters on NL, i.e his 'pals', obsessed with name-calling, personalising issues, blaming all manners of imaginary foes and ethnic groups, while still unable to call a spade a spade to admit, as most decent folks have done, they made a mistake supporting abject mediocrity out of bias and sentiments. Instead we get a hardcore group, that includes Jmaine, who prefer[b] senseless attacks against fellow Nigerians, coveted news sources, etc all for the sake of masking the fact that they made the wrong choice when others indeed warned them they were making the wrong choice supporting and promoting glaringly corrupt, abject and ruinous mediocrity.[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

What losses bros undecided . . . that a useless entity will sheepishly and cheaply try to reduce my political stand by hinging them on my ethnicity . . . .Trying hard at championing a cause his fellow tribalistic maggots revel and bath in . . .The hypocrite shamelessly adopting an Ethnic tactics he barrage others for ,not too recently . . . .isn't that a weak individual who employed a cheap means just to evade talks based on politics

Who gives a shyte about the opinion of others about who i support and who are my nairaland pals . . . Nairaland is a virtual world . .so what the heck are peeps on about . . . . .

My stand remains firm . . . .Boko haram is an impulsive group who don't wait for a timeline to attack . .when dared or an opportunity arises . .they strike . . . .and who gives a shyte about stories who keep mentioning sources . .
below is an earlier post of mine butressing my assertion above, but the Alabosi will evade that to highlight "only" what suits his motive.

jmaine: Guess the massive twin bombs that detonated prematurely yesterday was meant to spite GEJ for declaring a June timeline for the boko boys . . .Are we in June already ? . .considering the deadly news wave it would have caused if it achieved it's intended purpose ( sadly innocent people still perished but the religious inclination was toned down) . . .No wonder the so called spokesman can't own up as usual . .could it be due to the failed plot or the fact that they cant pull any stunts of calling media houses for fear of being caught ? . . .Sure the noose is getting smaller by the day . . .

This Sahara reports reeks of laziness and boredom . . Whether a bomb goes of in June or not does not validate their cheap attempt to manufacture stories . .Yesterday act showed that Boko haram act impulsively . .And their modus operandi is to strike as soon as they are dared . .but nothing as such as happened cos carrying out their operation is getting riskier except a few bold fools like the extinguished supposed suicide bombers of yesterday

Bros, forget story . .as you dey give me advice . .why you no balance equation by calling the tribalistic hordes to order for employing a fake and failing tribal stunts

No amount of whining and tear shedding on this land will change me . . .they either live with that or sulk forever . .who cares cool

Meanwhile . . . Thanks for the advice anyway grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Akanke_edu, I take exception to your insinuating that my stance against GEJ and PDP is based on tribalism.Go and search my posts back to 2 or 3 years and you'll note that I detest the 'elite'(or 'owners of Nigeria') who hail from every major tribe in Nigeria. I will celebrate the imprisonment of OBJ, IBB, Ibori, and other thieves regardless of their states of origin. It might interest you to note that we even stoned IBB in Zaria a few years back. Watch what you say, olodo.

By the way, thsi was what I posted right after GEJ won the election, pay attention to the bolded. Your apology is accepted already:

Ndu, which apology?

Are you a member of the PDP or not? and why do you always add a tinge of threat to your posts?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by nduchucks: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Ndu, which apology?

Are you a member of the PDP or not? and why do you always add a tinge of threat to your posts?

I am not a card carrying member of any party. So you read my clean post and you noted a non existent tinge of threat abi? Very good, be afraid, be very afraid.

On a different note, you appear as if you get sense small, no vex say I been call you olodo. smiley I been think say you come from one of the Riverine areas of yoruba land. sebi you know that odo has three different meanings depending on how you pronounce it.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I am not a card carrying member of any party. So you read my clean post and you noted a non existent tinge of threat abi? Very good, be afraid, be very afraid.

On a different note, you appear as if you get sense small, no vex say I been call you olodo. smiley I been think say you come from one of the Riverine areas of yoruba land. sebi you know that odo has three different meanings depending on how you pronounce it.

Ndu-co-ck,

You see you still added a tinge of threat abi? I know how it works. A Yorubaman is supposed to be fearful abi? ok ooo.

Your earlier post can not change my mind about you, you are an ethnic jingoist. But unlike many people on nairaland, you are a covert one. You manage to hide your bigotry in your posts very well but not to me. I don't read the grammar only, I check body language too. So no apologies for you.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2012
jmaine:

What losses bros undecided . . . that a useless entity will sheepishly and cheaply try to reduce my political stand by hinging them on my ethnicity . . . .Trying hard at championing a cause his fellow tribalistic maggots revel and bath in . . .The hypocrite shamelessly adopting an Ethnic tactics he barrage others for ,not too recently . . . .isn't that a weak individual who employed a cheap means just to evade talks based on politics

Who gives a shyte about the opinion of others about who i support and who are my nairaland pals . . . Nairaland is a virtual world . .so what the heck are peeps on about . . . . .

My stand remains firm . . . .Boko haram is an impulsive group who don't wait for a timeline to attack . .when dared or an opportunity arises . .they strike . . . .and who gives a shyte about stories who keep mentioning sources . .
below is an earlier post of mine butressing my assertion above, but the Alabosi will evade that to highlight "only" what suits his motive.

Bros, forget story . .as you dey give me advice . .why you no balance equation by calling the tribalistic hordes to order for employing a fake and failing tribal stunts

No amount of whining and tear shedding on this land will change me . . .they either live with that or sulk forever . .who cares cool

Meanwhile . . . Thanks for the advice anyway grin

Oga Jmaine, stop this bone-headed idiocy. It is because of nonsensical rants , such as that above, Ndu Chucks told you to cut your losses. Try as much as you want ,repeat your tirade 50 million times, and it will still be obvious no one is "hinging" anything on your ethnicity. Rather I am saying your claimed ethnicity plus your strange 'bedfellows' reveal that you are fraudulent and probably engage in the use of multiple ID's .

It is crystal-clear and unambiguous I am calling you out as fake, mischievous and deceitful because of the glaring inconsistency of character that make you pals with the worst bigots and most ethnically divisive posters who malign and stereotype your so-called ethnic group daily yet, strangely, you are consumed with fighing the poster who tackle your bigoted pals , to defend his ethnic group, after they have spewed offensive garbage such as "Yoruba blood is cheap", "they are cowards", "backstabbers", "parasites", "Lazy phucks", "the problem of Nigeria" etc.

Saying the same thing over and over again and trying to twist issues to malign others ,who clearly articulate their submissions in ways you cannot factually disprove, is the reason some say you are the same as the poster who resorts to childish spamming (both pictorial and dialogue) when bested intellectually.

You would not have a problem with Gbawe if not a faker glaringly refusing to accept the truth i.e I speak to defend my ethnic groups. Conversely, you don't look good calling others derogatory tags only your pals deserve based on direct and archived evidence here. Is Eziachi not Igbo? Yet he told you folks to apologise to me because folks like that see through the charade, are wise and refuse to engage in the childish antics of personalised enmity, uncouthness and rancour you and your pals are always guilty of !!!!

My whole point is that folks can understand my defence of my ethnic group that sees me speaking only after others, such as your pals, have spewed offensive garbage. Inversely, any sensible person will wonder , if you are not fake, why you have a problem with some who defend their ethnic group while you find it expedient to be friend with the bigots who insult and malign even your own so-called ethnic group. You are not normal doing such i.e foaming at the mouth tagging others "tribalist" rabidly when folks see you are pals with the same tribalists here who show, without doubt, they harbour offensive thoughts about your own alleged ethnic group. If that explanation is not clear to you then carry on talking like your alter ego who act like a childish brat via ignoring factual submissions to embrace diversionary spamming idiocy.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by nduchucks: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Ndu-chucks,

You see you still added a tinge of threat abi? I know how it works. A Yorubaman is supposed to be fearful abi? ok ooo.

Your earlier post can not change my mind about you, you are an ethnic jingoist. But unlike many people on nairaland, you are a covert one. You manage to hide your bigotry in your posts very well but not to me. I don't read the grammar only, I check body language too. So no apologies for you.

I must have touched a soft spot there. Only very sophisticated people like you can be all bent out of shape by a small criticism to the point that they resort to name calling and become disillusioned. Abi how can you check my body language on NL? lwkmd

Be a big man and say you are sorry, you've been caught smiley Jingo ko, Jincome ni.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I must have touched a soft spot there. Only very sophisticated people like you can be all bent out of shape by a small criticism to the point that they resort to name calling and become disillusioned. Abi how can you check my body language on NL? lwkmd

Be a big man and say you are sorry, you've been caught smiley Jingo ko, Jincome ni.
[quote author=ndu_chucks]

The next time you write your "civilized" post, be sure I am going to bring a BIG microscope to examine it and show your online friends how hypocritic you are. Egungun be careful.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Ndu-co-ck,

My brother, to be honest, there is probably no human being without some form or prejudice but the real tribalists to fear are those who make supremacist statements, repetitively peddle offensive stereotypes everywhere and nauseatingly prefer to prosecute life without a recognition for the notion of the individuality of man. We get that a lot on Nairaland i.e posters proclaiming entire ethnic groups "parasites", "lazy phucks", "cowards", "backstabbers", "armed robbers", "Kidnapper" etc, etc. That is very juvenile and offensive.

Those people guilty of such talk are really scary because any balance and well-adjusted person will realise that those folks are either malevolently hateful and prejudiced against others , perhaps as a result of latent and repeated indoctrination, or simply cordoned off from the rest of the sane world not to know what they write amounts to garbage not borne out by the facts on the ground. What is the point repeatedly saying one ethnic group has "stealing" in the genes when a sane person knows this to be arrant nonsense?

This is why I call them "losers" and "indoctrinated". Anyone genuinely getting on with life and winning will note that all the good we propagate about ourselves is found in others - and the bad also. It is only those who are lazy losers that will seek to gain validation of "feel-good" superiority/blamelessness wholly and singularly through touted ethnic/racial/sectional superiority. No crime being proud of your origin but going around with an obsession for proclaiming you are better than others or , inversely, blaming all your woes on them , shows "tribalism" and "ethnic bigotry" for me.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by nduchucks: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2012
^^^^^+1000

@Akanke_edu, ma binu mo o.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Akanbiedu(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, to be honest, there is probably no human being without some form or prejudice but the real tribalists to fear are those who make supremacist statements, repetitively peddle offensive stereotypes everywhere and nauseatingly prefer to prosecute life without a recognition for the notion of the individuality of man. We get that a lot on Nairaland i.e posters proclaiming entire ethnic groups "parasites", "lazy phucks", "cowards", "backstabbers", "armed robbers", "Kidnapper" etc, etc. That is very juvenile and offensive.

Those people guilty of such talk are really scary because any balance and well-adjusted person will realise that those folks are either malevolently hateful and prejudiced against others , perhaps as a result of latent and repeated indoctrination, or simply cordoned off from the rest of the sane world not to know what they write amounts to garbage not borne out by the facts on the ground. What is the point repeatedly saying one ethnic group has "stealing" in the genes when a sane person knows this to be arrant nonsense?

This is why I call them "losers" and "indoctrinated". Anyone genuinely getting on with life and winning will note that all the good we propagate about ourselves is found in others - and the bad also. It is only those who are lazy losers that will seek to gain validation of "feel-good" superiority/blamelessness wholly and singularly through touted ethnic/racial/sectional superiority. No crime being proud of your origin but going around with an obsession for proclaiming you are better than others or , inversely, blaming all your woes on them , shows "tribalism" and "ethnic bigotry" for me.

Bro I know jare. Just needed to show that guy that his "civilized" posts are well understood. Bo'ju ba n se'pin, a fii han ni. He's not that bad though, at least he understands the concept of interests and he's protecting it not necessarily hateful of others.

As for the other hateful ones, they are definitely going to self-destruct. There is no two-way about it.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by jmaine: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Gbawe:

Oga Jmaine, stop this bone-headed idiocy. It is because of nonsensical rants , such as that above, Ndu Chucks told you to cut your losses. Try as much as you want ,repeat your tirade 50 million times, and it will still be obvious no one is "hinging" anything on your ethnicity. Rather I am saying your claimed ethnicity plus your strange 'bedfellows' reveal that you are fraudulent and probably engage in the use of multiple ID's .

It is crystal-clear and unambiguous I am calling you out as fake, mischievous and deceitful because of the glaring inconsistency of character that make you pals with the worst bigots and most ethnically divisive posters who malign and stereotype your so-called ethnic group daily yet, strangely, you are consumed with fighing the poster who tackle your bigoted pals , to defend his ethnic group, after they have spewed offensive garbage such as "Yoruba blood is cheap", "they are cowards", "backstabbers", "parasites", "Lazy phucks", "the problem of Nigeria" etc.

Saying the same thing over and over again and trying to twist issues to malign others ,who clearly articulate their submissions in ways you cannot factually disprove, is the reason some say you are the same as the poster who resorts to childish spamming (both pictorial and dialogue) when bested intellectually.

You would not have a problem with Gbawe if not a faker glaringly refusing to accept the truth i.e I speak to defend my ethnic groups. Conversely, you don't look good calling others derogatory tags only your pals deserve based on direct and archived evidence here. Is Eziachi not Igbo? Yet he told you folks to apologise to me because folks like that see through the charade, are wise and refuse to engage in the childish antics of personalised enmity, uncouthness and rancour you and your pals are always guilty of !!!!

My whole point is that folks can understand my defence of my ethnic group that sees me speaking only after others, such as your pals, have spewed offensive garbage. Inversely, any sensible person will wonder , if you are not fake, why you have a problem with some who defend their ethnic group while you find it expedient to be friend with the bigots who insult and malign even your own so-called ethnic group. You are not normal doing such i.e foaming at the mouth tagging others "tribalist" rabidly when folks see you are pals with the same tribalists here who show, without doubt, they harbour offensive thoughts about your own alleged ethnic group. If that explanation is not clear to you then carry on talking like your alter ego who act like a childish brat via ignoring factual submissions to embrace diversionary spamming idiocy.

Oga, forget long tory . . .You keep acusing one of what your guilty of . . .am a faker with alternate Id's as Beaf,PointB,Papabrowne,Dalover,Nchara e.t.c . .does that make you happy ? Guess it does cool, cos you can't do without referencing my guyz . . .Yes they are and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about that . .live with it dude . . .

I am vocally very active in GEJ affairs and i don't shriek when labelled such . . . .Then why don't i convulse or get mad whenever he (GEJ) and other Niger Delta men are labelled as drunken fishermen ,a derogatory term used by my Yoruba brothers to counter the Niger Delta peeps in their Ethnic slur scuffles, or when he is often reffered to as the Retardeen , . . .but all i do is simply laugh and make fun over it . .does that make me a fake or lesser GEJ supporter and a lesser ranking member of the team "BEAF" you coined earlier . . .You need to drop that lame excuse of yours . . .

I will still be friends with those who share the same denominator with me politically . . . .No tribal blackmail stunt will change that . . . .

Better luck next time dude . . . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by 999666: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2012
Don't you guys think this has gone on long enough? Its okay for two people to have different positions in politics, at the end of the day we are all brothers. We can't all have the same opinion, what matters most is to constantly work towards the improvement of our country regardless of whatever political party we belong to.

We are not robots, we all must have different opinions, most importantly we must respect each other opinions. Nobody knows it all, we all make mistakes but the worth of any man is to be able to realise his mistake it and rise above it.

You guys should stop all this bickering and let sleeping dogs lie.

We are all brothers and we must retain our respect for each other no matter what.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by lateef4me(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
GEJ is loose with words and I believe he goofed when he said the attack by boko haram will end in June but must we rejoice and gloat over that for political gains ?
Hmmmmm,every day I wake up and pray that God should expose those behind these attacks and also should intervene in helping us stop theses suicide bombings .I don't know but is this how we would keep to date and statistics and failure of GEJ to contain these attacks till boko haram attacks lagos and our eyes open to the glaring fact that we cannot put this responsiblity squarely on GEJ without decisive inputs from Tinubu,Buhari ......
I pray it doesn't get to that stage before our eyes be opened !
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by PointB: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Na wa o. Plenty water don pass under bridge here.

Jmaine, is indeed a legend. Nairaland tales will forever glorify the way and manner he stood his ground (alone) against the not so 'stealthily' tribal lord[b] Gbawe and his Axis of Evil.[/b]

Bro Jmaine, you are the man. I doff my hat for. You've earned more respect than Gbawe, the resident hypocrite can only 'continue' to dream of!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Gbawe: 2:37am On Jun 23, 2012
PointB: Na wa o. Plenty water don pass under bridge here.

Jmaine, is indeed a legend. Nairaland tales will forever glorify the way and manner he stood his ground (alone) against the not so 'stealthily' tribal lord[b] Gbawe and his Axis of Evil.[/b]

Bro Jmaine, you are the man. I doff my hat for. You've earned more respect than Gbawe, the resident hypocrite can only 'continue' to dream of!

You are certainly one of the most vile and repellent fools here. On the thread below, your first response is to provide an article you have reproduced here a gazillion times that seeks to malign the Yorubas as "the problem of Nigeria". Does it come more bigoted and prejudicial than that for 'Ostriches' like Jmaine?

https://www.nairaland.com/971106/igbo-yoruba-relationship-niger-delta

We will never see 'Ogbeni Ekiti' on such threads to tell you off. When proud Yorubas like us then respond to counter the vile nonsense you spew there, we will get labelled "tribalist" by 'Ogbeni Ekiti' while, defying sense and logic, he engages in back-slapping with your sort. You are a vile creature and Jmaine is a faker with how he has folks like you for pals , with the nauseating things you say against his so-called ethnic group, non-stop and daily, only for him to Beef those who speak to counter your ugly tirades here.

Which Yoruba man, except for fake "ogbeni Ekiti", would be pals with someone who repeats daily that "Yoruba blood is cheap" and that "Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria"? I think everyone can see I have proven my point totally i.e Jmaine is fake and , as many state, probably the same as PointB and others. "Ogbeni Ekiti" , weirdly, will never appear on threads you are at your bigoted best against his so-called ethnic groups. Folks may conclude this is perhaps because he is one and the same as you and, as such, has to save his bile for those who speak to counter your idiotic and vile nonsense. Stop speaking to yourself praising Jmaine. No one , other than you, can claim he has "earned respect here". Instead it is glaring he is a faker and most likely your alter ego.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 2:42am On Jun 23, 2012
Brother Gbawe.

Rewind...

Beaf:

How can a man with grey hairs sticking out of his geriatric anus reduce politics to ethnicity? How is it possible for anyone with a single civilised fibre in their being to refer to an individual as a bastard simply because he does not support ACN. What are we to expect on the streets from your type? Killer gangs, knee breakers and ethnic enforcers?

Phuck ACN! It is not an ethnic group, but a mushroom political party of NURTW types; a gathering of unprincipled men, scum and bigots. It is a wannabe Nazi/fascist setup where thugs thrive, led by a drug baron.

It is this same primitive outlook on life that makes you boko harams NL cheerleader.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by koruji(m): 2:54am On Jun 23, 2012
The man doesn't have any initiative of his own. He depends completely on what his aides tell him - the subsidy fiasco comes to mind as a good example.

I personally believe that the "Boko Haram Gone by June" statement was extracted by GEJ from Azazi under durress. That would be when the rumour was rife about GEJ firing Azazi. The latter probably told GEJ to give him till June to finish off BH.

The funny thing is that even if Azazi had a water-tight plan to deal with BH by June, Mr. GEJ did not have the acumen to withold that statement until the deed was done. Instead, he ran to the megaphone to tell "BH to defeat whatever plan they had".

Now, whether Azazi had a plan or whether it would have worked or not we would never know. With a boss like this, Azazi is probably feeling a sense of relief tonight.

How long more till. . .
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by Beaf: 3:09am On Jun 23, 2012
PointB: Na wa o. Plenty water don pass under bridge here.

[size=14pt]
May I join you in hailing! cool

For his single handed categorical shredding, roasting and intellectual dismembering of the Gbawe coven (and its imp army), it behoves us to confer on him the status of Ninja.
Walk tall brother Jmaine destroyer of dark hordes and conquerer of the primitive.

Hail Jmaine![/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UmlMBjp5gk0/TlP2EViM0BI/AAAAAAAAAlc/6cbbXAz8XdA/s1600/Ninja.jpg[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong by sheyguy: 3:25am On Jun 23, 2012
Oga beaf, i still remember when this thread first started and how 'multiple User IDs' (probably from a fewer No. Of users) on NL were quick to label those who felt BH will take Mr. President's word to be a challenge and go on a mission to disprove him, called the OP names. Truth be told, i think the OP's stance back then has been proven right, as there has been an unusual rise in the BH attacks in the month of June. GEJ came out to make statements that would provoke BH to attack those he was suppose to protect when he knew fully well does not have what it takes to check BH's activities. The man is proving to be the most unfit and clueless president Nigeria has ever had than he can even pay his 'dawgs' to convince us otherwise. I hope Nigerians learn a thing or two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Aba; The Sleeping Giant / Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.