Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

In Business With His Ex-lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Business With His Ex-lover (663 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Business With His Ex-lover by Loveaflame(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2012
A friend of mine just confided in me that he is into a business partnership with his ex-lover.Though he is now marriedand the lady is still single.I asked him if it's going to be a safe game with no strings attached to it.He said no.But to me it's a dangerous game.What advise will you will give this my friend.
Re: In Business With His Ex-lover by ayoolagoke(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
He is sitting on a time-bomb.
Re: In Business With His Ex-lover by tellwisdom: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
Business without yanshing is dulling wink wink
Re: In Business With His Ex-lover by tasandra: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ok ooo,we sidon look grin ;Dabi wetin make i talk?
Re: In Business With His Ex-lover by walcolm(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2012
one of two things will happen

he will have to start sleeping with her again with the possibility of his wife finding out about it. that could lead to the end of his marriage

if he refuses to sleep with her, he will loose all the money he has invested in that business

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? / Where Do You Find Decent Take Home To Mamma Guys In The UK? / Car Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.