Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? (672 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by bittyend(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moderators, please I need an answer - you guys have violated my freedom of speech.
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by Ammyng(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2012
Maybe because you are somewhat annoying. . cheesy
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moderators, please I need an answer - you guys have violated my freedom of speech.

With all of those smiles I bet your actions were mischevious in nature lol. grin
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by Rocktation(f): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2012
Ammyng: Maybe because you are somewhat annoying. . cheesy

Infact, I'm surprised that it took so long.
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend, maybe you kept diagnosing the members there, hehehe. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by bittyend(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2012
Please, help me get the moderators. angry
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by AfroBlue(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Op

You must have offended the wrong tribe or board Oga.

How long is your ban on that board?
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by bittyend(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2012
Afro_Blue: @Op

You must have offended the wrong tribe or board Oga.

How long is your ban on that board?

I don't even know, I just discovered I can post on the section anymore.
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by AfroBlue(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
bittyend:

I don't even know, I just discovered I can post on the section anymore.

You might have to go make friends and plea your case with the real big Oga

http://www.facebook.com/osewa
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by bittyend(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2012
The moderators on NL su/ck for real..
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by Sugardiva(f): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2012
Pls mods when is he getting banned frm the romance section too? Its abt tym
Re: Why Did I Get "BANNED" In The Politics Section? by bittyend(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2012
Sugardiva: Pls mods when is he getting banned frm the romance section too? Its abt tym

What's wrong with you? grin

I'm starting to fancy you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Unbreakable...why You Shouldn't Cry When You're Heartbroken / Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World – Durex / Marriages in Nigeria: A Must Read By Every Singles and Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.