Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Both "AS" Blood Gynotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Both "AS" Blood Gynotype (799 Views)

Should Marriage Base On Love Or Gynotype ? / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Both "AS" Blood Gynotype by outline: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2012
A Friend was discussing her quandary with me, i found the story poignant. deep sigh* she dated a guy in 2008 and shared genuine emotions with him, they seperated due to unforeseen circumstances. October 2011, they had a chance encounter and they maintained communications although she repulsed his advances. Conversely, he was able to talk her into a date in March 2012. At present, she is contemplating a second shot with him as he proposed almost immediately. i consider this a long shot because they are of the same "AS" blood genotype, albeit, its unknown to him. Lyrically, this is mystifying ...

What is your Outlook?

Please lets engage in this forum, doing our best so she wont commit a faux pas

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Single? / Signs That He Is Attrated To Your Friend. / Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.