Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,621 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Sex And Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Money! (1144 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Money! by booggy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2007
just the other day i meet this girl and before getting to know she is already demanding for sex and money.is this what girls have become?
Re: Sex And Money! by omuanp(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2007
it not all girls that act like that. i must tell u that she is one in a million. if u think iam lying try another.
Re: Sex And Money! by iice(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
from one girl to 'is this what girls are becoming'. . . Brilliant deduction gawd. . .better vamoose before i loose ma temper
Re: Sex And Money! by calmosas: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2007
why are u complaining was that not what u wanted pay d money and enjoy urself.just remember to wear a raincoat.
Re: Sex And Money! by shabangur(m): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2007
Was this girl demanding sex and money to you? or was she offering sex for money?If she was demanding both as per your post,then that was really unfortunate.Normally they give sex for money,we call them prostitutes,

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Send Out Messages With My Phone (my G/f Wont Believe) / By Chris Hart / If Na U, U Go Gree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.