Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? (1093 Views)

How Beautiful Is Your Girlfriend Without Make Ups? Post Lets See. / Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by mattaz(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2012
Dear Haus
Just fell in love wit dis pretty Chic..shez nice to d core&I dnt regret anything abt her but M a man&lyk evri man,I'd lyk my girl to com out lukin flashy at times I mean d whole make-up charade&stuff. the wahala tho is dat my girl who by the way luks beautiful witout make-up doesnt luvs using dem. the highest item of make up she uses is her lip-stick she says shez nt d make-up type. so here I m asking How on earth do I make her use diz things cos I c ladies evriday wit dem make-ups&M tempted to luk twice but I love my girl & wnt to alwz luk at no one bt her!!..I'l welcome cool comments plz!!!
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by stephen121(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2012
Dear Haus
Just fell in love wit dis pretty Chic..shez nice to d core&I dnt regret anything abt her but M a man&lyk evri man,I'd lyk my girl to com out lukin flashy at times I mean d whole make-up charade&stuff. the wahala tho is dat my girl who by the way luks beautiful witout make-up doesnt luvs using dem. the highest item of make up she uses is her lip-stick she says shez nt d make-up type. so here I m asking How on earth do I make her use diz things cos I c ladies evriday wit dem make-ups&M tempted to luk twice but I love my girl & wnt to alwz luk at no one bt her!!..I'l welcome cool comments plz!!!

If she doesnt like using make up, there's no need forcing her to use it, besides she looks beautiful without make up. Well, if you really want her to use it, than you must tell her your reasons and that you 'd be happy to see her wearing make up
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by mattaz(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2012
stephen121:

If doesnt like using make up, there's no need forcing her to use it, besides she looks beautiful without make up. Well, if you really want her to use it, than you must tell her your reasons and that you 'd be happy to see her wearing make up

I have tried but it seems nw lyk M bein superficial or somtin&I dnt wnt it 2 cos a row btw us
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by Killz1(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Buy her a make-up kit as a gift. . .

Errm, and make sure she reads the instruction manual on Makeup101. . .
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by mattaz(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2012
Killz.:
Buy her a make-up kit as a gift. . .

Errm, and make sure she reads the instruction manual on Makeup101. . .

lol...killz I,d alwz wtnd you to comment on this thread.You r a few of the sane NLers ard. Anywz tanx&i tot of that too guess I'ld giv it a try!!
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by Killz1(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2012
mattaz:

lol...killz I,d alwz wtnd you to comment on this thread.You r a few of the sane NLers ard. Anywz tanx&i tot of that too guess I'ld giv it a try!!
Well, that's the only way to coerce her without sounding too domineering or embarrassing her in the process. . . Even after giving it to her, don't ask her to use it, or remind her to use it.

Killz sane? That's a new one. cheesy
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by Bisjosh(f): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2012
mattaz: Dear Haus

Abeg no force d gal use make-up if she doesnt want to. If u loved make-up on ladies dis much y didnt u go for a gal dat uses make-up.
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by Saraha1(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2012
When you approach for the first time was she puting make-up?If no, then why nt leave her the way she want.
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2012
You are the first man who want his lady to wear make up. I Thought men luv em natural?
Re: Help!!!...how Do I Get My Girl To Use Make-ups??? by Scash(f): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Do u want her to use make up cos u c it on oda girlz face or is it cos YOU like it? If u buy ha a make up kit n she doesn't like it she still wdnt use it. Mayb once or twice to say 'thank u' to u bt its goin to be lockd up majorly. If u really do like it, tell her u like it n u guys shd come to a compromise... Maybe an eye shadow plus her lipstick... No need to add d others untill she feels shez comfortable enuf wt it.

And by d way did u really mean it wen u said killz is one of d 'sane NLers'?

(1) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me I Love Her Still / My Girl Friends Friend Want To Date Me. Am Confused!!! / His Ex Girlfriend's Pregnant And He Claims To Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.