Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! (2223 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by cowgurl: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2012
And for the records, am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms, so if u can't stick 2 dat, GTFO of my face!
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by Killz1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
cowgurl: But seriously guys, heartbreaks has it's own lessons, y don't we learn 4rm it n quit being slaves to it. We are meant 2 v control of our emotions, not d other way round. And if ur heart has been broken mor dan once, den u seriously nid 2 check ursef up.
Now you are making some sense. . . I see you took the advice to stop smoking wink

Yes, heartbreak has it's lessons. Lessons that can only be learned if you sit and meditate on your current situation, what led to it, and how it could have been avoided. Taking a revenge mission against innocent ones who have no prior knowledge of you or what transpired in your life is not the way to go. The time you would have used to rediscover yourself and your priorities, would be used in chasing thin air, all in the name of a revenge mission. . . In the end, you are even more hopeless and pathetic than when you first got your heartbroken, and worse still, you are STILL heartbroken. In the process too, you might have intentionally broken the heart of a potential lifelong partner due to stupidity and simplemindedness!
Being heart broken more than once is not a yardstick in measuring the pathetic and dismal state or lack of it, in an individual. Some people might just be pitiably unfortunate. What do you say of a person who is intentionally the object and target of heart broken ones, who are on a revenge mission? How is it the person's fault that people choose to toy with his/her emotions, leaving it in a catastrophic state?
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by Killz1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
cowgurl: And for the records, am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms, so if u can't stick 2 dat, GTFO of my face!
Shaaaaarap! tongue
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by cowgurl: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

Now you are making some sense. . . I see you took the advice to stop smoking wink
To stop smoking arseholes? Nah!!!

[/quote]Yes, heartbreak has it's lessons. Lessons that can only be learned if you sit and meditate on your current situation, what led to it, and how it could have been avoided. Taking a revenge mission against innocent ones who have no prior knowledge of you or what transpired in your life is not the way to go. The time you would have used to rediscover yourself and your priorities, would be used in chasing thin air, all in the name of a revenge mission. . . In the end, you are even more hopeless and pathetic than when you first got your heartbroken, and worse still, you are STILL heartbroken. In the process too, you might have intentionally broken the heart of a potential lifelong partner due to stupidity and simplemindedness![/quote]

Now we are on the same page Killz.

[/quote]Being heart broken more than once is not a yardstick in measuring the pathetic and dismal state or lack of it, in an individual. Some [/b]people might just be pitiably unfortunate.[/quote]

[/quote]What do you say of a person who is [b]intentionally
the object and target of heart broken ones, who are on a revenge mission? How is it the person's fault that people choose to toy with his/her emotions, leaving it in a catastrophic state?[/quote]

[b]Unintentional u mean? If yes, then he/she cannot be blamed.
[/b]
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by cowgurl: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

Shaaaaarap! tongue
ARE YOU DISCOMBOBULATED OR OBFUSCATED DUMBASS?
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2012
cowgurl: Wow! 'l b damned if I wasn't interested, but on one condition dude, if d kids wil b shitin on u instead. U kno, twil mak d job much easier n fun 2 do.
Sorry sugar, sitting on me? I couldnt survive the scandal besides that's really not my thing so I'll pass, thanks for the thought of sharing though.
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by Killz1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
cowgurl:

[b]Unintentional u mean? If yes, then he/she cannot be blamed.
[/b]
I meant Intentional. You can't blame anyone for being an intentional target of a premeditated heartbreak by a heartbroken person on a vain revenge mission. . .
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by Killz1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
cowgurl:
ARE YOU DISCOMBOBULATED OR OBFUSCATED DUMBASS?
Why are you sharing your titles? Cow.
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by cowgurl: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

I meant Intentional. You can't blame anyone for being an intentional target of a premeditated heartbreak by a heartbroken person on a vain revenge mission. . .
Yeah, gotcha. js realized we were both sayin d same tin but differently, u took urs from d angle of d avenger yle myn from d victim's. Tenks 4 d clarification dou.
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by cowgurl: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

Why are you sharing your my [/b]titles? Cow.
[b]Fixed. BTW, tenks 4 d offer, it kinda suits u beta so 'l pass #wink#
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by Killz1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
cowgurl:
Fixed. BTW, tenks 4 d offer, it kinda suits u beta so 'l pass #wink#
You are still a cow though. . . cool
Re: The Unlearnt Truth About Heartbreak! by cowgurl: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

You are still a cowgurl though. . . cool
Yeah, dat's who I am so be on d look out 4 moi in upcoming rodeos, won't mind u cheerleading dou.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey / The Dearth Of Mature Audience In Romance Section (picture Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.