Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" (29042 Views)

US Boosts War Against Boko Haram, Sends Military Equipment To Cameroon / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / Boko Haram Sends Letter Offering Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Great1234(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
These guys mean business and they have proved that by already killing people, all we are doing waiting time talking about them. Lets see some action from the churches in Nigeria. Check this out http://www.greatheightsnigeria.com/terrorism-awareness-training/
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Fancatype: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
Boko haram can not do anything to jonathan, they are too small for dat;in fact our is alway with goodluck jonathan thay will fail
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by sinachiman: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
D greatest mistake they ever made is this useless comment wot do they think they are monkies a ploy to seak for amensty
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Wuna wan kil jona? . .then y wuna d hide d yan. . .cme out lets c weda wuna strong pas 9ja.. .
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by jidewin(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2012
Rhea: This video was obviously recorded in a family home with children. A house probably situated near a busy road.
10:10 a child cries in the background.
12.05 a motor vehicle sound is heard in the background.
Terrorists living in our midst obviously. If not, the other 4 would not be hooded.
Anyway, this is all dirty ethnic politics. Wonder why the bombing seized during the fuel demonstrations?
Hhahahahahahahh for God sake HahahahahahaaHhha
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Kabai: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2012
And the truth is the northern leaders know where these fools are at every point in time. They know their hide outs, yet they allow their innocent people on the streets on the northern states to die for nothing. God will not forgive northern leaders, both the ones that know the whereabout of this people, their connections, and those who know not and have refused to make moves to find out and take steps that will bring them to justice. Really annoying, the northerners are the ones dieing, yet they are happy for the fact that these group is set-up to cast insults on a southerner's government. Atypical northerner is happy with this rubbish until their havoc gets to him or her or his or her close relative. What kind of foolishness is this, what kind of fanatism?? What a people that lack enlightenment. What a people that refuse to toe the path of light?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by zalatan(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2012
those ppl are cow,jst as what they rear.allah will deny them,b careful joe
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Ndagisat4u: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2012
Infact islam teaches peace not violence.killing.but i blame govt and our corrupt leaders.we should know that we are facing poverty in nigeria and a lot of problems.look govt should settled and resolved with this sect for the sake of peace not by killing them.how many sect leaders have been kill in south-south?if yar adua could settle and resolve with them.why killing boko haram we dont want the history to repeat itself .and you have gut to said they should wipe away hausas and notherners.because you dont know what happen during civil war.if you are looking for what will breack this country it end in your head.insted you should pray for peace and unity you are there causing more trouble pls gentle men allowed peace to rein.and let the govt have pity on us.give us good road,light,job,and wipe away corrupt leadersetc.MAY ALMIGHY ALLAH HELP US.AMIN
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kay1one(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2012
PapaBrowne:

The Islam we have come to know is the one Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and Sharia Pundits have shown to us. It is one of bombs, wars, violence and extreme aggression. It is one that oppresses women beyond reason and one that preaches hate towards non Muslims. This might not be what Islam was intended to be, but it is what we have come to know it as. And it is such because, muslims who abhor these acts fail to stand up aggressively against the actions of these evil groups.

We all have come to know Chinese products as sub standard, doesn't mean all Chinese goods are such.
The world has come to know Nigerians with 419, doesn't mean all Nigerians are such.
We all have come to know politicians with corruption, doesn't mean all politicians are corrupt.

We all have come to know Christianity with Prosperity and Healing because that is the dominant push into the space by their propagators. Rich Pastors,huge crowds, Faith Healing, Music, tithes, etc!
Islam's dominant push is terrorism, repression and intolerance because the loudest propagators are the terrorists and the extremists.

Every stereotype becomes the dominant reality except the silent majority wakes up and takes back the ownership of their perception by populating the space with their intended/assumed original outlook. Until liberal Muslims rise up and speak vehemently against extremism, violence and terrorism perpetuated in the name of Islam, it would continue to be perceived as a terrible religion and sooner or later fade out as more educated children of Muslims begin to question the validity of their parents religion in comparison to other more peaceful and prosperous religious forms.

The prognosis for Islam in the near future I must admit is one of extinction except the liberals stand up and fight the war against extremism.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! TRUTH!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by kay1one(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2012
Ndagisat4u: Infact islam teaches peace not violence.killing.but i blame govt and our corrupt leaders.we should know that we are facing poverty in nigeria and a lot of problems.look govt should settled and resolved with this sect for the sake of peace not by killing them.how many sect leaders have been kill in south-south?if yar adua could settle and resolve with them.why killing boko haram we dont want the history to repeat itself .and you have gut to said they should wipe away hausas and notherners.because you dont know what happen during civil war.if you are looking for what will breack this country it end in your head.insted you should pray for peace and unity you are there causing more trouble pls gentle men allowed peace to rein.and let the govt have pity on us.give us good road,light,job,and wipe away corrupt leadersetc.MAY ALMIGHY ALLAH HELP US.AMIN
RUBBISH! THIS IS UR PLAN TO STEAL IN LIKE A SNAKE SHEBI?!!!!... MCHEWWW!!!! ANIMAL!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by igboboy1(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2012
Ndagisat4u: Infact islam teaches peace not violence.killing.but i blame govt and our corrupt leaders.we should know that we are facing poverty in nigeria and a lot of problems.look govt should settled and resolved with this sect for the sake of peace not by killing them.how many sect leaders have been kill in south-south?if yar adua could settle and resolve with them.why killing boko haram we dont want the history to repeat itself .and you have gut to said they should wipe away hausas and notherners.because you dont know what happen during civil war.if you are looking for what will breack this country it end in your head.insted you should pray for peace and unity you are there causing more trouble pls gentle men allowed peace to rein.and let the govt have pity on us.give us good road,light,job,and wipe away corrupt leadersetc.MAY ALMIGHY ALLAH HELP US.AMIN

guy we no dey april again na....
comeback in april next year and rell us Islam is peace then we can laff it off as "april fool" ...Now na serious times so go park well..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Jamisco: 3:09pm On May 02, 2012
abubaka101:
Oga, please ooo. Don't confuse things. Boko Haram is strictly political not religious! They are killing people in the North. Many of those people are muslims, security agents. If they are religious, they would've atleast streched over to Enugu... But they are political. Get this Nigeria is divided into three region... The North, Middle belt and the South. The North is the only place they have been bombing.
The middle belt is not part of the north. Only Jos has been affected by the Boko Haram bombings, and Abuja which was only last year June. Even Nasarawa has not experience any of it.
I hav been analyzing it on my own to see if there are any similarities between their locations.

I'm not confusing thing my dear, the bombing is effecting not only Jos in the middle belt but Niger State, Kogi and how about the killings by Fulani in Nassarawa and Benue States. the truth of the matter is that they are fighting jihad. they are advancing, after they finish with the far north and the middle belt, please expect them anywhere you are. but God Almighty would not allow them.

If the bombing is political, is it only Christians that voted for Jonathan, why are they bombing and killing Christians. why are they not bombing mosque. their main target is Christians that is the Bible truth. I am from the North, I'm talking out of experience, I know all their strategies.

please bross, tell me, what has politics to do with the Christian students and professors they attacked SIMULTANEOUSLY in BUK AND MANY OTHER CHURCHES THEY ATTACKED? HELP ME WITH THE ANSWERS PLS
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by legendsilver(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
;DOga boko don talk, i promise nt 2 c dia treat as false. I beta corpo ;DOga boko don talk, i promise nt 2 c dia treat as false. I beta corpo
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Euroclydon(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
all na joke jare...They will consume themselves. Wait first,how them wan do am sef?
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by karlmax2: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
This post was since april and by next in 2 weeks it would be 3 months and GEJ has not been consumed!! Bloody losers
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by T9ksy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
karl max: This post was since april and by next in 2 weeks it would be 3 months and GEJ has not been consumed!! Bloody losers

Right but the retardeen promised us that he 'll "consume" BH by june.

Oh well, we are less than 2 weeks away from the end of July and BH is still waxing strong.
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by LIVEMAN1: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
If truly the BOKO's mean business of destroying our president, I think by now the president should fish out those whom he knows as BOKO members and quench them without any delay
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
LIVE MAN: If truly the BOKO's mean business of destroying our president, I think by now the president should fish out those whom he knows as BOKO members and quench them without any delay

He needs a good pair of shoes to battle BH within his government
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by tonyicez: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2012
King harzyz: I hate it when this set of slowpoke comes out to talk about bull shit and also mention the quran as if the quran preaches violence. Av read it the quran often and often now i believe that boko haram is just a punishment for our sin. May God guide us to the right path. Amen.

Did u see vision regardin dat? Fool!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" by Cholls(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Buy New Executive Jet / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.