Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read (1083 Views)

When She Misplaces Her Engagement Ring? / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2012
if a girl misplaces her diary-wld u give her back or invite your friends to read the diary with u
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by Kslib(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2012
Well, to say the truth,i would be very very tempted to read.but i would not like mine to be read by another fellow,so i will just give it back......
Btw,even if i decide to read it,i would never invite my friends to join me..never ever
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by Killz1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
onila: if a girl misplaces her diary-wld u give her back or invite your friends to read the diary with u
I'll give her back. . . After reading it. grin I may not necessarily involve anyone else, but i MUST read am. . .cheesy
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
Kslib: Well, to say the truth,i would be very very tempted to read.but i would not like mine to be read by another fellow,so i will just give it back......
Btw,even if i decide to read it,i would never invite my friends to join me..never ever

thats nice of you smiley
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

[color=#000030[b]]I'll give her back[/b]. . . After reading it. grin I may not necessarily involve anyone else, but i MUST read am. . .cheesy[/color]

smiley
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by slimyem: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
why would i invite anyone to read it?
I'll read and return it!
Btw,whoever still uses diaries in this age and time?
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by xynerise: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
onila: if a girl misplaces her diary-wld u give her back or invite your friends to read the diary with u
that is if I will see her handwritting undecided
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 2:40am On Apr 13, 2012
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 13, 2012
slimyem: why would i invite anyone to read it?
I'll read and return it!
Btw,whoever still uses diaries in this age and time?
Onila does.
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
fresh_dude: Onila does.

people do keep diaries
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
I'm totally not reading anyone's diary. smiley
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I'm totally not reading anyone's diary. smiley

lol why?
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
I've got better things to do,that's why.
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by onila(f): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I've got better things to do,that's why.

smiley
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by loram: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2012
HI dear. HOW WAS YOUR DAY INCLUDING YOUR JOB TOO? HOPE ALL IS FINE. MY NAME IS MISS lora. I AM A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL AND RESPONSIBLE GIRL,I SAW YOUR PROFILE AT( tagged/AND I WILL LIKE TO GO INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. DEAR MY HEART IS SEEKING FOR A TRUE LOVE PLEASE IF YOU ACCEPT MY REQUEST REPLY ME AT MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL SEND YOU MORE OF MY PICS AND TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME.PLEASE REPLY ME BACK I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU OK. THANKS AND KISS FROM lora. (loramalusi_12@hotmail.com) (loramalusi_12@hotmail.com)
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by slimyem: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2012
loram:

HI dear. HOW WAS YOUR DAY INCLUDING YOUR JOB TOO? HOPE ALL IS FINE. MY NAME IS MISS lora. I AM A YOUNG BEAUTIFUL AND RESPONSIBLE GIRL,I SAW YOUR PROFILE AT( tagged/AND I WILL LIKE TO GO INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. DEAR MY HEART IS SEEKING FOR A TRUE LOVE PLEASE IF YOU ACCEPT MY REQUEST REPLY ME AT MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS I WILL SEND YOU MORE OF MY PICS AND TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME.PLEASE REPLY ME BACK I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU OK. THANKS AND KISS FROM lora. (loramalusi_12@hotmail.com) (loramalusi_12@hotmail.com)
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2012
Fraud alert
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2012
After reading it,I'll make sure i leave it where the owner will find it.

I ain't returning it myself.
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by Mynd44: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2012
There is no way in hell I am reading another person's diary. Just not possible
Re: If A Girl Misplaces Her Diary-wld U Give Her Back Or Invite Your Friends To Read by IZUKWU(m): 10:21am On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: There is no way in hell I am reading another person's diary. Just not possible
i will read and if juicy photocopy and return.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break It? / Rules That Guys Wish Girls Knew / When A Relationship Breaks Up, Who Loose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.