Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can We Please Focus? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Please Focus? (4264 Views)

The Government Should Focus On Population Control / Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ah Ronke don switch enter igbo language,meaning the matter =odikwa fely selious grin grin.

Make una easy o,Gaggi leave ronke be na,haba.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by kolaoloye(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Mr..Kola....leave me oooo smileysmiley smiley smiley

I rest my case but remember that you are more than this.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

which lesson..? E no go better for 'lesson'....

*draws ronke near, gives her a hug and kiss and whispers(iya, otito, ejebure)*
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee:
Haaaa no vex, lemme whisper what happened to your ears
*Brings ears closer*talk ayam listening.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

You know, my hubby is not a low-life idiots like you that will sit on NL forum attending to other people's marraiges, your work no plenty enough!!! your are supposed to be the bread-winner, and real bread-winners have other things to do than sit and be exchanging words with a woman... E dey pain you say i dey ride....will ride till i drop....Anuofia!!! tufiakwa gi!!!! oyin -beribe!!!

I flattered u by saying u have a hubby. U are a low life, haggard, semi illiterate hooker. If u had a hubby (not a toy boy, a real man)u wldn't be here. U are not even a woman, u are a she-male. grin
Sometimes, we advice women to just flush it out. It saves the society a lot of stress. Imagine the whole of NL being saddled with a skunk like u. All this trouble could have been solved some 45 yrs ago. grin
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi:

I flattered u by saying u have a hubby. U are a low life, haggard, semi illiterate hooker. If u had a hubby (not a toy boy, a real man)u wldn't be here. U are not even a woman, u are a she-male. grin
Sometimes, we advice women to just flush it out. It saves the society a lot of stress. Imagine the whole of NL being saddled with a skunk like u. All this trouble could have been solved some 45 yrs ago. grin

Keep quiet Gaggi...old man!!! and go and eat your iya Basira food.....My peeps have hollered at me and i won';t rub their nose in the dust. Go and sleep or better still...use this insults and page to ''jerk-off''.(since it is obviOusly turning you on, you can't help but want to have me keep going back and forth in order to satisfy your perversion, well i have given you enough to last for a decade. END OF DISCUSSION!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by DukeNija(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
I hope Mrs. Chima is online grin
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Keep quiet Gaggi...old man!!! and go and eat your iya Basira food.....My peeps have hollered at me and i won';t rub their nose in the dust. Go and sleep or better still...use this insults and page to ''jerk-off''.(since it is obviOusly turning you on, you can't help but want to have me keep going back and forth in order to satisfy your perversion, well i have given you enough to last for a decade. END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

Your problem would have been solved some 45 yrs ago by if a pill was taken. Gaggi will decimate u. I have no patience for scoundrels like u. Just keep mute when next someone seeks for advice. U are too daft to offer anything tangible. U dis divorced, expired hag.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
Seriously Ronke, u've got a lot of time on your hands.

Wish you all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4)

World's Biggest Baby / My Wife Does Not Want To Take To My Advice / Avoid These Scammers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.