Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Can We Please Focus? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can We Please Focus? (4308 Views)

The Government Should Focus On Population Control / Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi: I swear that ronke girl is an old harlot. She is so unrefined and crude. They try to imitate chaircover but i don't think chaircover ask people to divorce their husbands. A woman who has a decent home will not advocate for divorce. What woman who has a happy home will always be online? The only married women here with respect are Chaircover, Agiboma, Miss Ife, Bluediva, Mrs Siena and a few others. The rest are either unmarried, divorced or frustrated old hags.

Gaggi, am not surprised at you at all, because you are the grandfather of fools, it has been long you have been parambulating round old-harlot caste, so you know how they look....How and when have i ever compared myself to CC? You guys just make-up things to throw insults at people, and you will call yourself a husband or a man. You and so many of your cohorts will carry another person's load that will be too heavy for you this year.....Just because some niggar-fuckers made his silly remarks, you decided to open your yanshes to the open air. In Nneka's post where did i ask the poster to divorce her husband? Stupid bunch of low-life fools. You that you are crude and refined....Idiot!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:

bros, well said. infact she dey fall my hand, yoruba girls are one of the most cultured, mannered, refined, decent, decorous creatures, but like they say, there are always exceptions, and i believe ronke is a good example

And yoruba men are what? Stupid fools and you are infact the billborad stupidity..........
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
This section is for mature adults. We wil stop abusing those frustrated wives the day they stop wishing that other women break their homes. We are not savages, we are jst concerned gentlemen and ladies who will not accept gutter talk as advice. We seek for unity in peoples homes. No problem cannot be solved with communication.

1 Like

Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: this is the very reason why I didn't think this thread is necessary. Just look at ronke displaying herself up there.

Debrief, I think u need to address her.

Well guys, let's behave ourselves . . .I wont hesitate to close this thread or ban everibody for 24hours if you pesist cool . Class captain has spoken.lol

T girl for real?? really>? Ronke is the one looking for trouble now abi? It is funny how majority of people are blind on this forum and don't know or pretend not to know when a problem starts, why didn't you tell the men that are running their mouths and fingers like idiots to behave themselves, did you look at the other thread? did you see where the problem started? Nobody should call my name ooooo.

I will never be the first to throw insults at anybody, if you decide to insult me, i will definitely not keep quiet for that person.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Gaggi, am not surprised at you at all, because you are the grandfather of fools, it has been long you have been parambulating round old-harlot caste, so you know how they look....How and when have i ever compared myself to CC? You guys just make-up things to throw insults at people, and you will call yourself a husband or a man. You and so many of your cohorts will carry another person's load that will be too heavy for you this year.....Just because some niggar-fuckers made his silly remarks, you decided to open your yanshes to the open air. In Nneka's post where did i ask the poster to divorce her husband? Stupid bunch of low-life fools. You that you are crude and refined....Idiot!!!!

Put ur tongue at ease. I don't hate u neither do all those picking on u. All we are saying is give decent advice or remain shut. We are tired of reading the garbage u and a lot of women write here.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi: This section is for mature adults. We wil stop abusing those frustrated wives the day they stop wishing that other women break their homes. We are not savages, we are jst concerned gentlemen and ladies who will not accept gutter talk as advice. We seek for unity in peoples homes. No problem cannot be solved with communication.

You are frustrated, Agabaya oshi....if you were not frustrated, you will not be here exchanging words with 'the-so-called frustrated"", adulterated slowpoke.....Be a man and keep your homes, so that your wives will not be running loose on NL forum reporting your arses. Okponu ayerada okunrin!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hmm no be small thing o.

Ronke cool down please.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi:

Put ur tongue at ease. I don't hate u neither do all those picking on u. All we are saying is give decent advice or remain shut. We are tired of reading the garbage u and a lot of women write here.

Go and sit down!!!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by kolaoloye(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm no be small thing o.

Ronke cool down please.
Pls help me tell her again.

How are you doing baby?
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

You are frustrated, Agabaya oshi....if you were not frustrated, you will not be here exchanging words with 'the-so-called frustrated"", adulterated slowpoke.....Be a man and keep your homes, so that your wives will not be running loose on NL forum reporting your arses. Okponu ayerada okunrin!!!!

dont you have home training look at the way you are sounding like all dis ashewo for allen, can we have decorum pls jeezzzzzzz
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm no be small thing o.

Ronke cool down please.

No naa Freecocoa...na me no let wives to sit with their husbands, no Ronke dey preach divorce, na me be those people major problems in their marraiges, and they will see it in full!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:

dont you have home training look at the way you are sounding like all dis ashewo for allen, can we have decorum pls jeezzzzzzz

No i don't, since your family refuse to train me well!!! Idiot, now you want decorum...oti ri anything...aguntan!!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by kolaoloye(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
By the power vested in me as an ordained high priest> I hereby release piss grin peace upon this thread.

@Ronky
Your attention is needed in the palace.The prince has been looking for you. wink
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

No naa Freecocoa...na me no let wives to sit with their husbands, no Ronke dey preach divorce, na me be those people major problems in their marraiges, and they will see it in full!!!!
Sis leave them,you and i know how these people of NL can be, just let it go and remember say no matter how hot your temper is right now e no fit boil yam so chill abeg.grin
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Sis leave them,you and i know how these people of NL can be, just let it go and remember say no matter how hot your temper is right now e no fit boil yam so chill abeg.grin

Yam wey don don since!!!! they never hala!!! infact i don fry stew ontop that yam gansef.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

U dnt have a husband or what? Even if u dnt, go and wash dishes or bathe ur child if u have any. U are too idle for a lady.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
kola oloye: By the power vested in me as an ordained high priest> I hereby release piss grin peace upon this thread.

@Ronky
Your attention is needed in the palace.The prince has been looking for you. wink

Mr..Kola....leave me oooo smileysmiley smiley smiley
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Yam wey don don since!!!! they never hala!!! infact i don fry stew ontop that yam gansef.
shocked shocked shocked,Na so e serious reach?hope say egg dey the stew sha?e go make sense be that o. Bone talk jare,leave them for jesus.cheesy
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi:

U dnt have a husband or what? Even if u dnt, go and wash dishes or bathe ur child if u have any. U are too idle for a lady.

Just so you know, i am at work....i have access to internet in my office, so i am multi-tasking, doing my job and taking care of your arses....And when am home, am home.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by jaybee3(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
Na wa oh
It's getting hot in herrreeeeee
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
SMDH
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica: SMDH

back to the sender.....
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee: Na wa oh
It's getting hot in herrreeeeee
Hey you,na wa to you o.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked,Na so e serious reach?hope say egg dey the stew sha?e go make sense be that o. Bone talk jare,leave them for jesus.cheesy

My dear....hmmmmm!!!!! make i just leave talk beebee!!!! this kine thing no dey tire me, i can go on and on for days raving and ranting....Make everyone hold in corner tight, and the loose dogs chained, if them carry their chihuahua self come meet me, i will release pitbulls on them....
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

back to the sender.....

you this woman, dey swear for you anyway i will forgive you cos i have a sis who bears ronke kiss
Re: Can We Please Focus? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
ronkebp:

Just so you know, i am at work....i have access to internet in my office, so i am multi-tasking, doing my job and taking care of your arses....And when am home, am home.

Riding a client and typing abi? Some serious work, some serious multi tasking. Ride on jare, ashawo dey rewarding my dear. Give me dat ur husbands line let me call him, it will be a shame for dem to be bashing my wife silly online.
RONKEBP = Disgrace to womanhood. EOD. Enjoy d ride.
Re: Can We Please Focus? by jaybee3(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: Hey you,na wa to you o.
Werrin i do nau cocoa?
Re: Can We Please Focus? by neyostica: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi:

Riding a client and typing abi? Some serious work, some serious multi tasking. Ride on jare, ashawo dey rewarding my dear. Give me dat ur husbands line let me call him, it will be a shame for dem to be bashing my wife silly online.

bros, biko, e don do, am sure she has learnt her lesson
Re: Can We Please Focus? by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
jay bee:
Werrin i do nau cocoa?
You just left me without a word,it hurts real bad*sobs*undecided
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
Gaggi:

You know, my hubby is not a low-life idiots like you that will sit on NL forum attending to other people's marraiges, your work no plenty enough!!! your are supposed to be the bread-winner, and real bread-winners have other things to do than sit and be exchanging words with a woman... E dey pain you say i dey ride....will ride till i drop....Anuofia!!! tufiakwa gi!!!! oyin -beribe!!!
Re: Can We Please Focus? by ronkebp(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
neyostica:

bros, biko, e don do, am sure she has learnt her lesson

which lesson..? E no go better for 'lesson'....
Re: Can We Please Focus? by jaybee3(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
freecocoa: You just left me without a word,it hurts real bad*sobs*undecided
Haaaa no vex, lemme whisper what happened to your ears

(1) (2) (3) (4)

7 Traits Of Real Men / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.